Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

None at the moment, sorry.We've had problems the last few months with BB's.ICS and KA white BB's have been out of stock for some time.
    We do however have 3 pallets of KA white BB's leaving France the middle of next week.I'll be a welcome break from Bk and Green!
    I'll have to ask Monday what's going on with ICS supplies.I'll get back to you

The Offer Below is now online.Please note there is also FREE delivery on this item anywhere in the Republic of Ireland by next day courier to your door!

ricka wrote: »
    Special Offer Tomorrow Only

ICS MP5+Intellect Battery+Smart Charger
    ONLY
    €160
    Available Online + Instore
    C039CA0E43684BF3B50EBFCD6E2D08D9-0000335169-0002148952-00800L-D2C7DEEAF5FA4D1795055AA227EABB39.jpg
    <1 Joule

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

None at the moment, sorry.We've had problems the last few months with BB's.ICS and KA white BB's have been out of stock for some time.
    We do however have 3 pallets of KA white BB's leaving France the middle of next week.I'll be a welcome break from Bk and Green!
    I'll have to ask Monday what's going on with ICS supplies.I'll get back to you

thank m8:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yup be up next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Neoprene-Mask-Comforter

---

Quick question: Is this an actual mask or does it cover an existing one?

• Advertisement

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Neoprene-Mask-Comforter

---

Quick question: Is this an actual mask or does it cover an existing one?
    Hi, it's a reversible neopreme mask with woodland pattern on one side and black on the other.Mainly used on its own but probably could be worn under a mask

Just One Left:
    TM FN 5-7

77CED88BA6744C53BCEEB47542DD61DD-0000335169-0002321254-00394L-8FD6372E35FB400482508CB4DDC9DFF7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Afternoon,
    Favor to ask, left a G&G Carbine with gemtech silencer under the name Stephen Reynolds in last week. Could you measure the barrel for me (hop up to just near the end of the silencer).... Buying a tightbore for it and its in the shop so i cant really measure it. T4RGET will be in to pick it up Saturday hopefully

Thanks a bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Afternoon,
    Favor to ask, left a G&G Carbine with gemtech silencer under the name Stephen Reynolds in last week. Could you measure the barrel for me (hop up to just near the end of the silencer).... Buying a tightbore for it and its in the shop so i cant really measure it. T4RGET will be in to pick it up Saturday hopefully

Thanks a bunch

Will do that for you tomorrow morning Steven :)

Inari wrote: »
    Will do that for you tomorrow morning Steven :)

Cool Thanks man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

You don't happen to have the following(WE M1911 hammer)? My poor 1911 is out of action without it.

IMG_2446.jpg

This one is cracked beyond repair. It's a long shot I know ;)

Thanks smile.gif

swiftblade wrote: »
    You don't happen to have the following(WE M1911 hammer)? My poor 1911 is out of action without
    This one is cracked beyond repair.

Won't have a WE one, but should have a couple of 1911 ones lying around - should work, but wouldn't be 100% done

Won't have a WE one, but should have a couple of 1911 ones lying around - should work, but wouldn't be 100% done

Supposibly a KJW or TM one will work too. Thanks for the help :D

swiftblade wrote: »
    Supposibly a KJW or TM one will work too. Thanks for the help :D

No problem - drop down to us and we'll sort you out :)

No problem - drop down to us and we'll sort you out :)

Will try, but between exams and the lack of a car, can't make any guarantees ;)

Anyway i could drop you a few bob for postage/cost?

Thanks dude :)

So you get the barrel length for me??

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

I just wanted to post here to express my appreciation to HobbyAirsoft for the prize I received in the recent competition. They upgraded the pistol (signifcantly) and it reconfirms them in my eyes as one of the best retailers out there.

Cheers folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi Lads I am looking for a Full stock that can carry a battery for a CYMA MP5
    Any chance you would have something in stock that would fit

So you get the barrel length for me??

Apologies for the delay - Ricka's being a little slave driver today :P You would be able to fit a 550mm barrel. We have JBU Tight-bores of the same length in stock, and if you'd like, we could fit it and all for you for its collection on Saturday :)

If you'd like to go shorter, we also have 455mm barrels in stock.

DeBurca wrote: »
    Hi Lads I am looking for a Full stock that can carry a battery for a CYMA MP5
    Any chance you would have something in stock that would fit

Hi DeBurca,

Unfortunately we don't have any composite stocks for the MP5 :( I had a dig through our spare parts, but couldn't find anything to suit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi DeBurca,

Unfortunately we don't have any composite stocks for the MP5 :( I had a dig through our spare parts, but couldn't find anything to suit.

Thats a pity but many thanks for looking

Apologies for the delay - Ricka's being a little slave driver today :P You would be able to fit a 550mm barrel. We have JBU Tight-bores of the same length in stock, and if you'd like, we could fit it and all for you for its collection on Saturday :)

If you'd like to go shorter, we also have 455mm barrels in stock.

Your grand thanks, putting in an ultimate hope up i have here too so ill get the bits all together

1. Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Your grand thanks, putting in an ultimate hope up i have here too so ill get the bits all together
      No problem at all. If you decide to go with the longer barrel i.e. 550mm, just remember that you'll have to replace your current cylinder for a non-ported one.

2. Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

No problem at all. If you decide to go with the longer barrel i.e. 550mm, just remember that you'll have to replace your current cylinder for a non-ported one.

Non ported??

3. Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

any more word on that F2000 lads?
      hopefully be in this Saturday to pick it and the Raider up, also would it be okay f i pick up Silent Death's GR16? he won't be here.

4. Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

guys by any chance would yous have any cleaning rods knocking about? snapped mine at the weekend and cant go without one

5. Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

T4RGET wrote: »
      any more word on that F2000 lads?
      hopefully be in this Saturday to pick it and the Raider up, also would it be okay f i pick up Silent Death's GR16? he won't be here.
      Yep, should be here Friday.
      Raider's ready and GR16.
      See you then

6. Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

glicster wrote: »
      guys by any chance would yous have any cleaning rods knocking about? snapped mine at the weekend and cant go without one
      Yep, I kick them round the floor every day.You can have as many as you like:)

7. Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Would you be able to put one in for me before Saturday?? And how much?

Cheers

8. Advertisement
    9. Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Yep, should be here Friday.
      Raider's ready and GR16.
      See you then

sweet thanks :).. be in to pick those up then if my dad's car doesn't decide to break down again.

Advertisement