Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Would you be able to put one in for me before Saturday?? And how much?

Cheers
    A non-ported cylinder is a cylinder without a vent. It's necessary for when you go beyond the 500mm mark in barrel length. It needs the extra air to get the BB to leave the barrel.

We can put one in no problem, although I'm not sure on cost off hand. Are you looking for the barrel as well, or just the cylinder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Inari wrote: »
    A non-ported cylinder is a cylinder without a vent. It's necessary for when you go beyond the 500mm mark in barrel length. It needs the extra air to get the BB to leave the barrel.

We can put one in no problem, although I'm not sure on cost off hand. Are you looking for the barrel as well, or just the cylinder?

Just the cylinder, would you be able to give me a cost on it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

ricka wrote: »
    Yep, I kick them round the floor every day.You can have as many as you like:)

ahh nice1 ricka. ill just pop over when i can and ask the guys

Just the cylinder, would you be able to give me a cost on it tomorrow

Aye, that I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Got a large order of Kings Arms M4 Mids arriving Tomorrow.

Also just to let people know we'll have a small display at Bellurgan Pk this weekend for the Rionegro Mandate.

Mags/Bio BB's/Ration packs/bits and bobs and whatever else we can put our hands on.

FREE battery charging service also available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Also just to let people know we'll have a small display at Bellurgan Pk this weekend for the Rionegro Mandate.

Mags/Bio BB's/Ration packs/bits and bobs and whatever else we can put our hands on.

God bless you :pac: Saved me a trip to a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

How much are the king arms mids?

Did you get that pricing for me??

Did you get that pricing for me??

It'd work out at €35 for the job :)

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    How much are the king arms mids?

Special Belurgan price of €10 per mag :)

• Advertisement

It'd work out at €35 for the job :)

Bringing the repair on it and that job to??

Bringing the repair on it and that job to??

The repair cost is €20, so it'd be €55 altogether. Since it's yourself though, we'll round that down to €45

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Lads any chance you bring a pack of these with you?http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Ak-Series-110-Rds-Magazine-Plastic-by-King-Arms-PACK-OF-5

The repair cost is €20, so it'd be €55 altogether. Since it's yourself though, we'll round that down to €45

Super :) Ill be up Saturday with T4RGET to pick it up hopefully :)

richieffff wrote: »
    God bless you :pac: Saved me a trip to a shop.
    Bringing a little generator and a half dozen smart chargers, because we care!

No problem at all. We'll be bringing up a good few mags, and some other bits and pieces. If there are any special requests, please PM either myself or Ricka, and we'll see what we can do for you

We plan on opening shop at 9am Saturday morning in Bellurgan, so don't panic if you forget something!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

will Rathcoole still be open this Saturday?

T4RGET wrote: »
    will Rathcoole still be open this Saturday?
    Yes, don't worry:)

all i needed to know. :) cheers mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Lads we've extended this offer for the month of June (while stocks last and they're going fast so I don't know if we'll make it that far!)

Available in the Rathcoole store - or you can have it delivered to your door FREE of charge (the delivery obviously...not the rifle!!:p)
    Special Offer

ICS MP5+Intellect Battery+Smart Charger
    ONLY
    €160
    Available Online + Instore

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Electric-Rifles/GSG-522-PLASTIC-WITH-RETRACTABLE-STOCK

C039CA0E43684BF3B50EBFCD6E2D08D9-0000335169-0002148952-00800L-D2C7DEEAF5FA4D1795055AA227EABB39.jpg
    <1 Joule

Hey two quick questions
    If i end up dropping up tomorrow will the cylinder be in? and aslo do you know what time the F2000's are in at?

Cheers

really stupid question, got to have one of these once a week :P

any idea what time the F2000 is in at tomorrow or if it's still on schedule for tomorrow, might be in tomorrow instead so wondering will it be there if i go in :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    really stupid question, got to have one of these once a week :P

any idea what time the F2000 is in at tomorrow or if it's still on schedule for tomorrow, might be in tomorrow instead so wondering will it be there if i go in :)
    No idea what time mate but definately tomorrow.Got our Bio BB's for Rionegro on this delivery so it better arrive:eek:

It's a guaranteed Friday delivery so dont worry.I'll post here as soon as it gets in

Hey two quick questions
    If i end up dropping up tomorrow will the cylinder be in? and aslo do you know what time the F2000's are in at?

Cheers
    I'll have to get Kevin to answer that mate.If he doesn't answer tonight then I'll get back to you in the morning

I'll have to get Kevin to answer that mate.If he doesn't answer tonight then I'll get back to you in the morning

I may be up there first thing tomorrow...

I may be up there first thing tomorrow...
    I'll text Kevin but I don't know if i'll get an answer.He had a day off work today for a bit of lovin time with the girlfriend ;)

I'll text Kevin but I don't know if i'll get an answer.He had a day off work today for a bit of lovin time with the girlfriend ;)

Haa lucky sod, ill be up anyways, if push comes to shove ill get the part and install it later and hopefully the gearbox wont end up all over the place :)
    Ill pick up T4RGET's gun too and a magpul sling :)

Haa lucky sod, ill be up anyways, if push comes to shove ill get the part and install it later and hopefully the gearbox wont end up all over the place :)

it's what you got me for :)

thanks for the info Richy, prob bugging you at this stage but need to get it haah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Advertisement