Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Latest batch of F2000's have arrived and are laser etched

missed 'em noooo :( what time did they arrive in at. I'll try to get in next saturday or maybe very maybe tomorrow, will ya through one aside for me, black of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    missed 'em noooo :( what time did they arrive in at. I'll try to get in next saturday or maybe very maybe tomorrow, will ya through one aside for me, black of course :)
    I'll get Sarah to keep you one. They came in at around 3pm, so you would have been waiting for quite some time :P

They are the second generation of F2000; laser engraved correct trades (no more 'G&G 2010'

Inari wrote: »
    I'll get Sarah to keep you one. They came in at around 3pm, so you would have been waiting for quite some time :P

They are the second generation of F2000; laser engraved correct trades (no more 'G&G 2010'

sweet :) glad i waited so :) oh yeah you and Richy are going off aren't ya's tomorrow?.. even being able to say second gen sounds awesome. woulda waited that long for one trust me :P

T4RGET wrote: »
    sweet :) glad i waited so :) oh yeah you and Richy are going off aren't ya's tomorrow?..

Yup, off to Belurgan for the Rionegro Mandate :)

For all those not going to Bellurgan, Sarah will be in the Rathcoole store for all your Airsoft needs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Do you have any US Woodland UBACS's in stock? Would be looking for a Large.
    If so whats the price tag on them? And would it be possible to get it off you at Belurgan Park tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Do you have any US Woodland UBACS's in stock? Would be looking for a Large.
    If so whats the price tag on them? And would it be possible to get it off you at Belurgan Park tomorrow?
    Haven't packed any but i'll try stop off and pick some up in the morning

Hobbyairsoft
    will be onsite at
    Bellurgan
    Tomorrow from 8.30am

With the following:

M4 mids/M14 mids/AK mids/MP5 Mids/Pmags/pistols/Kings Arms Bio BB's/Bioval Bio BB's/mag pouches/shemaghs/field caps/mesh masks/boonies/speed loaders/chargers/Tac Gear/slings/Camo Tape/ batteries/Thunder B's and shells/Self Heat Ration packs/co2/Gas and lots lots more.......

Most items will be discounted by between 10 and 20% onsite!

FREE battery charging service

Haven't packed any but i'll try stop off and pick some up in the morning

Don't go to any trouble, and can I get a price off you first as you might not have to bother going to get one if I can't afford it ;).

Oh and sorry I would have posted during open hours but I was in town getting some last minute things (a.k.a everything) and my android battery died so couldn't get on.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Don't go to any trouble, and can I get a price off you first as you might not have to bother going to get one if I can't afford it ;).

Oh and sorry I would have posted during open hours but I was in town getting some last minute things (a.k.a everything) and my android battery died so couldn't get on.
    I know what you're goin through! It's worse than packing for two weeks in the sun:)
    They're €35

Yup, off to Belurgan for the Rionegro Mandate :)

For all those not going to Bellurgan, Sarah will be in the Rathcoole store for all your Airsoft needs

im off skirmishing this weekend nothing big though, lucky peoples you, have fun so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I know what you're goin through! It's worse than packing for two weeks in the sun:)
    Brilliant :P

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi do you have the guarder hop up rubber in :)

hi do you have the guarder hop up rubber in :)

We do, but I have a feeling that I've pinched the lot of them for Bellurgan - is that any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

We do, but I have a feeling that I've pinched the lot of them for Bellurgan - is that any good to you?

i be up tomorrow for 1 of the guarder :):)

They're €35

Alright well if it isn't too much out of your way go ahead a grab me a Large US Woodlan UBACS. If it is then don't worry, I won't be stuck without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Hey guys, quick queation, are you open sundays still

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jamiekenn25

how much for f2000 tactical rail ive been searching everywhere for them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Hi Lads
    Do you have WE silencer adaptors? im looking for 6 of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey lads thanks for the AK mids and the anti fog at Bellurgan. They were life savers.

Hey lads thanks for the AK mids and the anti fog at Bellurgan. They were life savers.
    You should have said who you were mate!Would have liked to have a chat.
    I met so many lads over the weekend from boards.Great to put faces to names.
    Have to go offline now for a bath.Climbed that hill twice yesterday and my calfs and hamstrings are killing me!!

• Advertisement

Fair play for going back to the hill for seconds. That event was something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Cheers for the mask, speed loader and shemagh richard :)

Was good playing with you and the engineers, for the short time we lasted :P
    What you said about the medics was true tho :( Not enough of them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just One Left:
    TM FN 5-7

77CED88BA6744C53BCEEB47542DD61DD-0000335169-0002321254-00394L-8FD6372E35FB400482508CB4DDC9DFF7.jpg

How much are you looking for for that?

Fair play for going back to the hill for seconds. That event was something else.
    Please don't make the mistake of thinking I had it tough!!!
    I had a great nights sleep on a campbed in our onsite shop.Nothin hardcore there mate:D
    I'm a typical noob, found it hard with the milsim side of things.Thought milsim was mid cap mags! Before you laugh, I'd say half the people there, thought that too!
    Bit like a kid, I just wanted to shoot people, but that didnt happen as often as I'd have liked:(
    I think it was an epic start to the future of Airsoft in Ireland and no doubt next year, I and many others that found it hard for lack of action, be the wiser and more understanding of whats going on.
    Well done to Shane and the rest of the organisers.Hats off to Alan and Paul in HQ

how much for f2000 tactical rail ive been searching everywhere for them
    Have to get on to supplier but in my experience it might another 2 months before we can get these
    grapeape wrote: »
    Hi Lads
    Do you have WE silencer adaptors? im looking for 6 of them :D
    Hi, none sorry!
    everlast75 wrote: »
    How much are you looking for for that?
    Hi, €180

Hey guys, quick queation, are you open sundays still
    Hi Kev, this reply's probably to late, but no we don't open Sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Heya,
    Thanks a mill for your reply mate.
    I found one elsewhere online*.
    Don't suppose you have the "double the price difference" guarantee ;)
    Cheers :)

(from an Irish site) for 30e cheaper :eek:

everlast75 wrote: »
    Heya,
    Thanks a mill for your reply mate.
    I found one elsewhere online*.
    Don't suppose you have the "double the price difference" guarantee ;)
    Cheers :)

(from an Irish site) for 30e cheaper :eek:
    Fair enough.Do you mind if i ask you where? That's a hard to believe price!

Fair enough.Do you mind if i ask you where? That's a hard to believe price!
    Airsoft kings.ie maybe?

• Advertisement

Airsoft kings.ie maybe?
    You know, we all(retailers)pretty much pay the same price for all things Airsoft.Yeah slight differences but on the whole there aint anything special about any of us.
    I know the margin on Marui gear and its pretty minimal.Selling that pistol for €150 is crazy in my opinion!

Advertisement