Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

looks to be the last one, not sure if that's relative though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Seems to good to be true. Similar to that whole airguns.ie carry on. Sorry for the off topic talk lads. Any plans to get in the KWA Tokarev when it's released?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Seems to good to be true. Similar to that whole airguns.ie carry on. Sorry for the off topic talk lads. Any plans to get in the KWA Tokarev when it's released?
    Not as far as I'm aware mate.I'll get Kevin to check it out tomorrow.They all have a day off today:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Cheers mate. Appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Cheers for the King's Arms Bio's up at the game lads, saved me from those "raptors".

• Advertisement

richieffff wrote: »
    Cheers for the King's Arms Bio's up at the game lads, saved me from those "raptors".
    Nice one! I can't comment on that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Hi lads,
    Got any black pmags in stock at the moment?

Hi lads,
    Hi mate, yep pretty sure we do.Check for certain in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi do you have 2g bbs and guarder hop up in:D:)
    i was up on saturday and you brang all the guarder up to bellurgan

hi do you have 2g bbs in:D:)
    Hi,if that's .2g then yes and yes to guarder hop up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

ricka wrote: »
    Hi,if that's .2g then yes

i be up on friday for the 2g bbs do you have the guarder in :)

i be up on friday for the 2g bbs do you have the guarder in :)
    Both there, see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Hi,if that's .2g then yes and yes to guarder hop up

Is that the guarder clear? I'll be in on Wednesday hopefully for a few things!

Chefburns wrote: »
    I think they're black, not sure but I'll tell you in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

I think they're black, not sure but I'll tell you in the morning!

Thanks either way i'll take one!

alright lads, was skirmishing yesterday and the front sight of the Raider fell off, it's fine machanically now but i sat behind some cover and i seen the silver barrel, and i went looking for it, this happened to my mate too, any idea if this is weakness in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright lads, was skirmishing yesterday and the front sight of the Raider fell off, it's fine machanically now but i sat behind some cover and i seen the silver barrel, and i went looking for it, this happened to my mate too, any idea if this is weakness in them?

I've never heard of the front sight of a Raider coming off without being deliberately removed :confused: I'll have a chat with Robbie and see if it's something he's come across - very strange indeed:confused:

Inari wrote: »
    I've never heard of the front sight of a Raider coming off without being deliberately removed :confused: I'll have a chat with Robbie and see if it's something he's come across - very strange indeed:confused:

happened to my friend's too, but i know airsoft gear isn't soldier proof, and i don't throw my rifles around the place like so it's weird, literally sat down and it wasn't there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

This happened to me about 2 weeks ago as well , i needed to thread lock the screw that hold this in place to keep it from happening

it is weird, though then again i was looking at the design, and normal M4's have the front post attached to the outer barrel by two pins, the outer barrel just attaches to the main body, but the Raider has the front sight and the flashhider separate on the front. I wouldn't really mind too much but i kind of lost the front part altogether :rolleyes:

let me know what you can find Kev :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    it is weird, though then again i was looking at the design, and normal M4's have the front post attached to the outer barrel by two pins, the outer barrel just attaches to the main body, but the Raider has the front sight and the flashhider separate on the front. I wouldn't really mind too much but i kind of lost the front part altogether :rolleyes:

let me know what you can find Kev :)

Unfortunately Robbie was out sick today, so I wasn't able to pick his brains. I had a look and we don't have any spares around. When you say you lost the front, do you mean the entire outer barrel assembly?

Robbie should be in tomorrow, so we'll see if we can sort you out :)

Hi lads,
    Yes in stock

Chefburns wrote: »
    Hi mate, black only

Unfortunately Robbie was out sick today, so I wasn't able to pick his brains. I had a look and we don't have any spares around. When you say you lost the front, do you mean the entire outer barrel assembly?

Robbie should be in tomorrow, so we'll see if we can sort you out :)

nope just literally the fornt part, when you take it apart, there will be a silver bar which i only assume keeps it from rotating. there's like 4 cm of exposed barrel that's it.

Should be Arriving Next Week:
    <1 joule

0ED940612BD14892829EEF5D140A1CE8-0000335169-0002389731-00800L-834C823744D04787BAAE0F59675ED150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Any idea what price those P90's are?

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Any idea what price those P90's are?
    Luca, hello my republican friend.Sorry we blew you up mate!!!:D
    Won't know till next week mate.Get back to you then

It was bound to happen :rolleyes:

No bother so, I'll resume hounding you next week :D

lperrozzi wrote: »
    It was bound to happen :rolleyes:

No bother so, I'll resume hounding you next week :D
    I feel responsible mate:rolleyes: cause Robbie's a Hobbyairsoft employee:D

• Advertisement

First thought that went though my head at the time was to kick it back down the mountain... Unfortunately though that would have left him down a grenade for the weekend, no chance of finding it up there :)

I did become the first casualty of the weekend though (which I'm counting as a win :)).

Advertisement