Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

lperrozzi wrote: »
    First thought that went though my head at the time was to kick it back down the mountain... Unfortunately though that would have left him down a grenade for the weekend, no chance of finding it up there :)

I did become the first casualty of the weekend though (which I'm counting as a win :)).
    I'm still laughing at my first few hours there
    Blew up our own guy on the way up the hill-You!
    Got to the top of the hill and got into a firefight with.............our own guys:rolleyes:.
    Came down the hill and went back up the hill with the antenna.
    Got to the top of the hill and took out a few guys who were pretty pissed off cause we weren't enemies:rolleyes:
    Hardly special forces stuff eh!
    I tell you what though, I learnt a huge amount over the weekend from guys like yourself, as did a lot of the less experienced
    Next year we'll be better, honest:)

Now back In Stock in Black:
    Tan available too!
    <1 joule

88045FAA995B4E5C9AF994F27D617483-0000335169-0002064258-00800L-BF79E544D4B44C669EF6D067F6D19559.jpg

Also Just Arrived:
    <1 joule

00DC9091B96C4B97ADECAF5CC9D31E39-0000335169-0002326370-00800L-0936103C353F43E3A970651B3634C81D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Hey guys you don't happen to have a barrel bushing and spring cap for a WE 1911? :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

swiftblade wrote: »
    Hey guys you don't happen to have a barrel bushing and spring cap for a WE 1911? :)

Thanks

Hi Swiftblade,

I have a nice KJW 1911A1 Barrel Bushing, and Spring Plug, which should fit the WE 1911A1. Yours for €5 :)

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    nope just literally the fornt part, when you take it apart, there will be a silver bar which i only assume keeps it from rotating. there's like 4 cm of exposed barrel that's it.

Unfortunately we don't have anything of the sort in at the moment - sorry about that

Inari wrote: »
    Hi Swiftblade,

I have a nice KJW 1911A1 Barrel Bushing, and Spring Plug, which should fit the WE 1911A1. Yours for €5 :)

Could you post that for me? Will pay for postage too :)

Really appreciate it :)

Could you post that for me? Will pay for postage too :)

Really appreciate it :)

That won't be a problem. I'll test my WE at home with the bushing & spring plug from my KJW 1911A1 to make sure. I'll PM you with our details tomorrow, and we'll get that out to you :)

That won't be a problem. I'll test my WE at home with the bushing & spring plug from my KJW 1911A1 to make sure. I'll PM you with our details tomorrow, and we'll get that out to you :)

That's great! Is paypal ok?

That's great! Is paypal ok?

It is indeed good sir! Any way to take your money :cool:

• Advertisement

It is indeed good sir! Any way to take your money :cool:

Send me the address when ever and I will send the money your way :). How much do you want? Maybe i should rephrase that, how mush do you need? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mike0907

Guys, Do you have a price for the FNC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hmm strange. i can bring it in on Friday you can at least have a look if you want., think i might be in for the F2000, finally :P been trying online but my internet is blocking it :(

T4RGET wrote: »
    hmm strange. i can bring it in on Friday you can at least have a look if you want., think i might be in for the F2000, finally :P been trying online but my internet is blocking it :(
    Yeah, bring it in we'll see if we can sort something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Yeah, bring it in we'll see if we can sort something

will do thanks mate. If you can throw one of those F2000's aside for me I'd highly appreciate it unless they're not moving anywhere fast. Be in this Friday noon-ish

Mike0907 wrote: »
    Guys, Do you have a price for the FNC
    We're having a couple of issues the FNC Mike.
    It arrives with no spring as per our new agreement with suppliers but we're having problems geting them to the right FPS level
    .May take a few days to sort.I'll give you a price in the morning but we may be unable to sell them till next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Richard - you know those F2000s you're getting in? Wanna rip the tappet plate out of one for me? :pac: That's all I want out of it.

*Lefty runs away*

Any update on those parts, Inari ? :)

Any update on those parts, Inari ? :)

I do indeed - sorry for not replying to your PM last night; the misses banned me from Boards so I had to be very quick :D

The KJW parts will fit - the barrel bushing is a little tight, and doesn't sit exactly flush (less than 1mm), and the spring plug works a treat. If you're still interested, I'll PM you our Paypal details

I do indeed - sorry for not replying to your PM last night; the misses banned me from Boards so I had to be very quick :D

The KJW parts will fit - the barrel bushing is a little tight, and doesn't sit exactly flush (less than 1mm), and the spring plug works a treat. If you're still interested, I'll PM you our Paypal details

Very interested! PM when ever an will have the money sent. :)

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey Richard - you know those F2000s you're getting in? Wanna rip the tappet plate out of one for me? :pac: That's all I want out of it.

*Lefty runs away*
    Give me €380 and you can have any parts you want:p

I have to talk to a techie guy in Cybergun today so I'll try get some parts.I'll get back to you

Sent you a PM there Sean; we'll get those out to you today :)

Sent you a PM there Sean; we'll get those out to you today :)

Replied and sorted, i think :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

ricka wrote: »
    Give me €380 and you can have any parts you want:p

I have to talk to a techie guy in Cybergun today so I'll try get some parts.I'll get back to you

Ah sure I was only taking the piss have the part ordered its just taking yearss to get here lol!

Replied and sorted, i think :p

Right you are sir, sorted indeed :) Richard has it posted, and it's on the way to you!

Right you are sir, sorted indeed :) Richard has it posted, and it's on the way to you!

Thanks a mill! :)

Is it normal post or do i have to be here to sign for it?

Thanks a mill! :)

Is it normal post or do i have to be here to sign for it?

Bog standard snail-mail - no need to sign for it :)

Chefburns wrote: »
    Is that the guarder clear? I'll be in on Wednesday hopefully for a few things!
    Hi, I have clear ones now!
    Seems to good to be true. Similar to that whole airguns.ie carry on. Sorry for the off topic talk lads. Any plans to get in the KWA Tokarev when it's released?
    Hi mate, unfortunately not

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi will you be gating in the p90 :):)
    the 1 in the pic

and are you gating in the p90 box mag

• Advertisement

hi will you be gating in the p90 :):)
    the 1 in the pic

and are you gating in the p90 box mag

Hi Garreth,

I'll check with our suppliers to see if we can get the box mags. We won't be getting that particular P90 - just the standard barrel length at the moment.

Advertisement