Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mike0907

ricka wrote: »
    We're having a couple of issues the FNC Mike.
    It arrives with no spring as per our new agreement with suppliers but we're having problems geting them to the right FPS level
    .May take a few days to sort.I'll give you a price in the morning but we may be unable to sell them till next week

Are the FNC's for sale yet and if so at what price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for trying to get the raider sorted today lads, if I find the Front sight this weekend I'll let ya's know :). now to find another AEG to use for Sunday, was counting on the F2000 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Mike0907 wrote: »
    Are the FNC's for sale yet and if so at what price.
    No Mike sorry we're going to have to send them all back for reasons I don't really want to get into.We will get replacements hopefully in about 10 days.
    Retail at €349

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mike0907

No Mike sorry we're going to have to send them all back for reasons I don't really want to get into.We will get replacements hopefully in about 10 days.
    Retail at €349

Thanks Ricka. If you let me know when you get them back in I'll be up for 1.

Mike0907 wrote: »
    Thanks Ricka. If you let me know when you get them back in I'll be up for 1.
    Will do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

when are your SW 1911PD Co2 Mags back in stock? Just got the pistol over on adverts and I absolutely love it I have to get some spare mags for it!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    when are your SW 1911PD Co2 Mags back in stock? Just got the pistol over on adverts and I absolutely love it I have to get some spare mags for it!!! :D
    +1 on the mags looking for a couple myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Couldn't see it on your site, but do you have a swiss arms tac light for a M1911? Or any light that will fit on a 1911?

found that front sight today :) and one of the lads there told me how to put it on it properly, had to take the front part just behind the front sight off :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Hey Richard do you have any trigger springs for an M4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I am not exactly sure on that one, to be perfectly honest. A while ago we were told that we'd be getting the Co2 magazines in mid-June, so it should be quite soon. We'll see if we can sweet talk some information from our suppliers
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Couldn't see it on your site, but do you have a swiss arms tac light for a M1911? Or any light that will fit on a 1911?
    We have plenty of the 70 luxeon tactical flashlight, which attaches onto any 20mm rail, and comes complete with normal switch and pressure switch. If your gun has a rail underneathe, then this is perfect for the job. However, if you're after a light for a standard 1911A1 (i.e. no rail), then you have two options:
    - Attach a rail
    - Attach the VFC specific light for a Marui-style 1911 (you replace the slide catch with the one included)

We're looking into getting both, and will hopefully have them very soon :)
    T4RGET wrote: »
    found that front sight today :) and one of the lads there told me how to put it on it properly, had to take the front part just behind the front sight off :rolleyes:
    Excellent stuff! If you have any trouble with it, we'll be happy to sort it out for you :) And don't worry, we'll keep you updated with the F2000
    Hey Richard do you have any trigger springs for an M4?
    I'm sure we have some lying around, Ronan. Your best bet is to give the store a ring on Monday (01-257-3102), or if you can wait until Tuesday, I'll have a look for you myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Any idea on prices of a rail? The only rails i could find online were for RS, and cost a fortune. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

swiftblade wrote: »
    Any idea on prices of a rail? The only rails i could find online were for RS, and cost a fortune. :)

It's a King Arms rail, and just attaches onto the frame via the trigger guard. It'd be circa €25

should hold in for now, yeah please do, appreciate the help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Cheers Inari just let me know when you got info :) I'l be gone for a week from next sunday so if they come in then could you hold onto tow of em? :D

Arriving Next Week:
    In BK, DE and FG

AAD61BFF710B4A9D8A9C7643694E8E8B-1200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

We're going to stock Intellect Lipo batteries from now on.
    First Batch Arriving Next Week:

D9B9C286C79742DA9A782AAD8CF505C5-0000335169-0002365233-00624L-6ADEEF9D2E944C348AA5F58CA7178F99.jpg
    will you be getting 7.4 stock tube versions of these? cheers.

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    will you be getting 7.4 stock tube versions of these? cheers.
    Hi, we've been told they will be arriving but we don't have a date

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

is the p90 in stock this week and do you no how much it is :):):):D:D

is the p90 in stock this week and do you no how much it is :):):):D:D
    Yep, due in this week.About €230

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

will you let me no when they are in :):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

What brand are the P90's ?

will you let me no when they are in :):):D
    Will do
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    What brand are the P90's ?
    We're still not 100% sure Damo but we'll know before the weeks out:)
    Reason we don't know, is......they(supplier) never tell us, so we don't ask anymore

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Sorry lads but this one still missfires and locked up on semi auto.
    Try to get it into you tomorrow. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

hey lads any g&g or king arms white .20g bbs and how much

At Last
    We've received
    Kings Arms White BB's!
    .2 and .25gram

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

thanks man, how much

Hadn't seen your post,Good timing eh!

€13 (5000) .2g €14 (4000) .25g

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

hi all :)
    was looking at your site and can only see tan g&g gr15 raiders (long version)
    just wanted to know if you have any black ones in stock ?

thanks

• Advertisement

hi all :)
    was looking at your site and can only see tan g&g gr15 raiders (long version)
    just wanted to know if you have any black ones in stock ?

thanks

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Electric-Rifles/Colt-GR15-Raider-Blowback

Advertisement