Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The SVD is spring powered, comes with the standard black polymer furniture, and retails at €139.

The rifle is pretty darn accurate, although it will need some hop adjustment for outdoor play. It looks brilliant, and because it was brought to our power limits with a spring change, the bolt pull is very easy

Refurbished Sig Sauer P226 GBB
    needs a home!
    €100

Also have spare P226 mags in stock

You can check out the spec here-->http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Pistols/Gas-Pistols/Sig-Sauer-P226-Gas-Blowback

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Any pre loved SMG's knockin about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Any sector gear chips/clips in stock or around? And any good quality pistons in stock?
    If so how much for each?
    Thanks

Soberts wrote: »
    Any sector gear chips/clips in stock or around? And any good quality pistons in stock?
    If so how much for each?
    Thanks

We have no sector gear clips in stock I'm afraid. We have some very nice pistons in stock at the moment:
    - G&G Ultimate Special Nylon Alloy piston @ €45
    - G&P Piston + Piston Head + Sector @ €55
    - Pro Arms ultra light piston @ €15

Also, Guarder Clear Hopup Rubbers back in stock!

• Advertisement

KonFusion wrote: »
    Any pre loved SMG's knockin about?

None up here, but try Magic in our other store here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

any of these fellas in stock?

Aye Moggser, we've got plenty of them in stock. We've also got quite a lot of the spare shells in stock as well. So come on down, and we'll look after ye! :D

ooh ill get over lol

EDIT is there a "adjustable" hop on there or is eh fixed

• Advertisement

Right lads, special offer - once off!

We have sitting here 1 G&G L85A2, ex-display. The gun is firing great, but will occassionally the fire selector will need to be changed to full auto and back to semi, in order to fire on semi. Gun functions fine on full auto. First come, first served. Sold as seen.

€249

moggser wrote: »
    ooh ill get over lol

Sorry, that took a while to compute...hop questions on a shotgun :D As far as I know it's fixed. I've never had a need to adjust my one's hop, so I would assume that it'd be fixed, as virtually all guns need some form of adjustment

Inari wrote: »
    Sorry, that took a while to compute...hop questions on a shotgun :D As far as I know it's fixed. I've never had a need to adjust my one's hop, so I would assume that it'd be fixed, as virtually all guns need some form of adjustment

LOL sorry Kev its the way i tell em :)

i was referring to this part on the description on the page

Hop Up: Adjustable Spin-Up accuracy system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Inari wrote: »

Sorry Kev, either I'm having a dumb day or having a really dumb day...but that last sentence makes absolutley no sense to me m8.

It's fixed.......but allows for adjustment???........or It's fixed, full stop?

sci-ops wrote: »
    Sorry Kev, either I'm having a dumb day or having a really dumb day...but that last sentence makes absolutley no sense to me m8.

I'm as tired, so grammar and structuring sentences for clarity are not my strong suit.

Baaasically...I would assume it IS a FIXED hop up because:
    - I have not noticed any method of adjusting the hop
    - I have had no need to even look at adjusting it
    - Every gun I've had (bar pistols) with an adjustable hop, has needed adjusting out of the box...and this one hasn't needed anything.

That was my rudimentary and rather pre-school logic. It's been a long day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

moggser wrote: »
    ooh ill get over lol

It be fixed but range wise (not sure if you've played there) it can range the corridors in the Office Block.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

sci-ops wrote: »

Picky picky

Just an average dumb day

We Are Open
    Tomorrow
    10 till 6
    (Both Shops)

And
    Bank Holiday
    Monday
    12 till 5
    (Rathcoole only)

Bank Holiday Special
    4000 .25gram
    Kings Arms BB's
    Only
    €10

Keegan wrote: »
    It be fixed but range wise (not sure if you've played there) it can range the corridors in the Office Block.

nice thanks yeah ive been there thats grand they are something like 4.6 miles long if ya a spider that should be good enough

After a long wait, we're receiving mags for the 1911A1 next Tuesday or Wednesday but unfortunately they're for the KJ Works model and not for the KWC version:mad:
    I'll have to check next Tuesday and see if our suppliers have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I'm in love with the Taurus PT1911 I bought in the Rathcoole shop on Thursday. My brother says likewise about his Tactical AK-47. The customer service was spectacular as well. Thank you very much. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

I don't wish to be a pest but any news on the price and date of release of the blaser r93 yet?

Pedrir wrote: »
    I don't wish to be a pest but any news on the price and date of release of the blaser r93 yet?

Nope to both. Don't worry about being a pest, we get asked it pretty much every day in store. As soon as we know, you will. We'll stick it up on here, and on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

hey is that bb offer online aswell or just in store?

cheers,
    paul

cheers,
    paul
    Glad you asked that!
    Forgot to ask Sarah to put it online but I'll sort that tomorrow.
    She's opening the Rathcoole shop at 12 tomorrow so i'll get her to put it up then.Should be done by 12.30 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Keitho_san

Do you guys have outer barrels for M4s? New or old... makes no odds to me.

no problem ;). was perfect timing, im halfway through my last bag of bbs :P

cheers,
    paul

Available online as of now :)

Keitho_san wrote: »
    Do you guys have outer barrels for M4s? New or old... makes no odds to me.

I'll have a look for you on Tuesday, but I don't think we do. Hopefully it's good news for you :)

• Advertisement

do ye take laser on the new site?

Advertisement