Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Alright, will that be on sale in the sale ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭Horse84

Will u be putting your g&g and king arms ranges on the website to allow us culchies to avail of the sale:D??

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Damo 2k9 wrote: »

EVERYTHING will be at trade prices from 28th-31st (excluding Helikon Tactical Gear which will be discounted by 10%)

Yes...EVERYTHING!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Yep, €18+VAT

Sorry been answered.Thats the problem with two shops!!!

Thanks lads ;)
    Will try my best to get out :D

• Advertisement

Horse84 wrote: »
    Will u be putting your g&g and king arms ranges on the website to allow us culchies to avail of the sale:D??
    Sorry its not gonna happen by the 28th.
    You can give us a call at the shop for availability and prices of G&G and Kings Arms and we can arrange payment online and ship it out to you.
    I know its not perfect but we have been doing this for some time now and its been working quite well.
    2010 complete overhaul of website with 3 times the amount of stock..I promise!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Nice one on the sale gents, I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Nice one on the sale gents, I'll be there.

Me too! Dont buy anything i want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Okay folks,

For those of you hoping to pick up the brand spanky new Troy M7A1's which came in during the sale.....bad news. They be gone. :eek::eek::eek:

(Diceman did pick one up........if anybody want's to mug him.)

Nearly as fast as the G&P Magpul's we had.

Have yas got any 3 shot shottys in ?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

thanks marcus have me looking over my dodgy shoulder all christmas,btw thanks for the work on the Troy,hate to say it but midcaps are wasted on this the rate of fire is insane once again thanks marcus,

Have yas got any 3 shot shottys in ?
    Thanks.
    I think we've two left in Greenogue

Just another little taster of sale prices next week

Taurus PT99 full metal co2 pistol(GBB,Semi & full auto) €84+vat

Ares Tavor (love it or hate it:))..................... €275+vat
    If your interested in the Tavor it might be worth your while taking a look at the Airsoft Reviews Sub-Forum as there's a pretty comprehensive review and suggested upgrades by Masada.I expect them all to sell at that price however i want you to know what you're buying.THIS ITEM REQUIRES SOME TLC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Sometimes I think you guys keep wire taps on my bank account, and announce things just to keep me broke...

But I may as well ask so I can plan for financial ruin; how much will the following be?
    - Taurus 24/7
    - KJW Sig P226
    - GR16 Raider

Are targets, BBs and gas/co2 included in reductions, or do they stay same price?

This is my last question, i promise ;)
    Sig 552, how much is it gonna be in the sale?
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=280902&cat=02&subcat=04

Sorry guys, left the price list back in the shop.

Everything will be included in the sale, bb's, gas, pistol's & rifles.

Only items excluded from this as far as I know are the Helikon Tac gear, Magnum boots and the Bolle Goggle's. Richard can correct me on this, but as far as I know they will have a 10% reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What magnum boots do you's have :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright mate
    you open tomorrow?
    my cousin is starting airsoft and is thinking of heading up 2mrw, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Is the shop in crookstown well stocked and in the sale

and is the Taurus PT99 CO2 Full Metal BLOW BACK semi & full auto extended mag in stock and how much would it be an can you get spare mags for it

just 1 more question how much would
    2 x Taurus PT99 CO2 Full Metal BLOW BACK semi & full auto extended mag
    2 x spare mags

How much would that be in the sale thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

do you guys carry the tommy guns with the drum mag and foward pistol grip, if so how much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Yes thermo they do it's normally 195

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Any idea which shop will have the most stock? As I've a wad of christmas cash but not sure what I want :p

(Feel free to PM me if you don't want everyone rushing the one shop ;))

Also, are custom nametapes included in the sale? And if so, are they available in multicam?

Thanks!!! :)

The 28th is a bank holiday, are you open that day? (the sale mentios starting on the 28th).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey guys,
    can I bring up an AEG to get chrono'd on the 28th?
    Also do you have the Taurus PT24/7 NBB mags instock?
    Cheers,
    Ger.:)

Gatling wrote: »
    What magnum boots do you's have :D

mmmmm, black ones?????:D

KonFusion wrote: »
    Any idea which shop will have the most stock? As I've a wad of christmas cash but not sure what I want :p

(Feel free to PM me if you don't want everyone rushing the one shop ;))

Also, are custom nametapes included in the sale? And if so, are they available in multicam?

Thanks!!! :)

Rathcoole shop will have most stock.

As for nametapes, we don't have the material for Multicam....yet. We can do Black, OD, Desert or Digi (Wood)Marpat. Altough, with it being the sale, not sure if we will have time to do them then and there.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    The 28th is a bank holiday, are you open that day? (the sale mentios starting on the 28th).

While Richard conveniently forgot to mention the fact that Monday is a bank holiday to us.....we are open.:)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    can I bring up an AEG to get chrono'd on the 28th?
    Also do you have the Taurus PT24/7 NBB mags instock?
    Cheers,
    Ger.:)

If it's not too busy Ger....yes, I'll chrono it for you. Would normally do this for anybody looking to get there gear chrono'ed, but it really does depend on how busy we are next week.

As for the mags, sold the last of them last week. Hope to get more middle of January or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

sci-ops wrote: »
    If it's not too busy Ger....yes, I'll chrono it for you. Would normally do this for anybody looking to get there gear chrono'ed, but it really does depend on how busy we are next week.

As for the mags, sold the last of them last week. Hope to get more middle of January or so.

Cheers for that was hoping to head up to get a couple, but seeing as you're out of stock, I don't think I will be:(
    Looks like I won't be availing of a sale price now...

• Advertisement

sci-ops wrote: »
    Rathcoole shop will have most stock.

As for nametapes, we don't have the material for Multicam....yet. We can do Black, OD, Desert or Digi (Wood)Marpat. Altough, with it being the sale, not sure if we will have time to do them then and there.

Arse, let me know when you can do multicam tapes, I have a lot of about 8 (so far) that need doing.

Advertisement