Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hi Ronan, got them for the KJ model.Don't know if they'll fit the KWA one. Maybe you could ask on the questions section, someone will know

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Ronan, got them for the KJ model.Don't know if they'll fit the KWA one. Maybe you could ask on the questions section, someone will know

Can you bring it to RedBarn on the 14th I can check then Won't be near the shop anytime soon :/

Can you bring it to RedBarn on the 14th I can check then Won't be near the shop anytime soon :/
    Am I in Redbarn on the 14th:confused:

Am I in Redbarn on the 14th:confused:

Well You Have AN Excuse Now ;) How much Are KJW 226 Mags?

• Advertisement

Well You Have AN Excuse Now ;) How much Are KJW 226 Mags?
    They're €25 Ronan

They're €25 Ronan

Cheers I'll take a look at them

• Registered Users Posts: 44 PaulyTheRed

Hi guys, just wondering if and when you'll have the full metal Desert Eagles back in stock? The CO2 ones.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for sorting the F2000 out today lads :) appreciate it. Those ammo boxes are fantastic, although I'm having trouble fitting my 30 mags in them :P.

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

any more news on the tavor lads, dying for a new shooty stick :)

• Advertisement

grapeape wrote: »
    What price are they ?
    Sorry missed you there!
    The Chione is €190 and the Fatale is €210
    Hi,140mm.Available in Black,Tan and OD

Hi guys, just wondering if and when you'll have the full metal Desert Eagles back in stock? The CO2 ones.

Cheers
    Hi, on order I've sent yesterday.If in stock, should be in, hopefully next Friday
    Markom5a wrote: »
    Sorry, nothing yet.I'll have an answer Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi i am looking for a ultra torque motor do you have 1 and how much:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Hay guys and gal :D
    any news on my repare ? the 7" DPMS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

any word on 1911 a1 co2 mags

Hi mate, can get them by the end of the week.Available in Bk/DE/OD
    €450
    hi i am looking for a ultra torque motor do you have 1 and how much:):)
    High speed motors only sorry, Element €38 and Big Dragon €30(both long)
    Can get short shaft Ares/Guarder and Ultimate Infinity Long Shaft
    Stealthirl wrote: »
    Hay guys and gal :D
    any news on my repare ? the 7" DPMS
    Hi,Tomorrow, if that's ok.We've been mad busy,sorry! August is our busiest month.Definately in the morning
    Deadpool wrote: »
    any word on 1911 a1 co2 mags
    Hi, they're in stock for the KJW 1911@ http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Magazines/Pistol-Mags/Colt-1911-A1-Co2-Magazine-KJWorks

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Hey guy are there many of these in stock? I should be in next week to pick one up!

Hi mate, can get them by the end of the week.Available in Bk/DE/OD
    €450

oh wow didnt realise they were still that steep, hmm leave it with me and ill see if i can raise the cash.

oh is that l85 still there?

oh wow didnt realise they were still that steep, hmm leave it with me and ill see if i can raise the cash.

Hi, l85 put aside for a regular.If he doesn't come back then i'll let you know
    Had an updated stock list from Cybergun today and Tavors are on it.I'll check tomorrow on a price
    Price given was from a subsidiary of cybergun- SPARTAN.They do tend to be more expensive and I don't have the same ability to negotiate with them as Cybergun directly.See what we can do
    Get back to you tomorrow

Chefburns wrote: »
    Hey guy are there many of these in stock? I should be in next week to pick one up!
    Our G&G order isn't in till the 28th of this month, sorry!
    none till then

Hi, l85 put aside for a regular.If he doesn't come back then i'll let you know
    Had an updated stock list from Cybergun today and Tavors are on it.I'll check tomorrow on a price
    Price given was from a subsidiary of cybergun- SPARTAN.They do tend to be more expensive and I don't have the same ability to negotiate with them as Cybergun directly.See what we can do
    Get back to you tomorrow

ah grand sure if he doesnt take it ill gladly take it off you. Yeah that sounds great whatever you can do, i was looking towards more 300 maybe stretch to 350 but sure if not ill just have to keep saving and get back to you.

again thanks for the great service

• Advertisement

Our G&G order isn't in till the 28th of this month, sorry!
    none till then

Crap was looking forward to one of them!! Can you make sure there is a long tan one and an extra hicap mag for me? I'll probably be in before then any way!

Crap was looking forward to one of them!! Can you make sure there is a long tan one and an extra hicap mag for me? I'll probably be in before then any way!

Will do.Think we have a long tan raider in Rathcoole, either ex display or a return.Like new!Don't know if you're interested?

Will do.Think we have a long tan raider in Rathcoole, either ex display or a return.Like new!Don't know if you're interested?

Well i'll be out next week sum time to get a new battery and mesh mask so i'll look at it then if its still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Hi,Tomorrow, if that's ok.We've been mad busy,sorry! August is our busiest month.Definately in the morning

no big rush ;) i can only ever drop over on a sat anyway.just hadant heared anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Stealthirl wrote: »
    no big rush ;) i can only ever drop over on a sat anyway.just hadant heared anything

PM sent with update :)

Hi mate,got a far better price.Can do it at €380
    I'm ordering a couple today anyway so don't worry if that's more than you want to pay:)

Hi mate,got a far better price.Can do it at €380
    I'm ordering a couple today anyway so don't worry if that's more than you want to pay:)

sounds good, ill just have to wait till next thursday for pay day :D

Well i'll be out next week sum time to get a new battery and mesh mask so i'll look at it then if its still there!
    Raider went today sorry!

L85 gone today,Sorry! However read below.....................

any more news on the tavor lads
    Should be in late next week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright lads, you get that F2000 sent out? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just sent you a PM there T4RGET :)

We have some nice bits and pieces coming into us shortly - I'll let Richard update y'all about what exactly is coming, but all I know is I'm excited :D

Advertisement