Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    Just sent you a PM there T4RGET :)

We have some nice bits and pieces coming into us shortly - I'll let Richard update y'all about what exactly is coming, but all I know is I'm excited :D

received and replied cheers mate.

now you got me excited damn it Kev :P. My dad just told me that there's a high possibility he'll be in to Rathcoole to pick up his windows for his camper from the van shop around the corner, so if it saves the money for you guys I could pick it up on Saturday. Just if it is easier on ya's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    received and replied cheers mate.

now you got me excited damn it Kev :P. My dad just told me that there's a high possibility he'll be in to Rathcoole to pick up his windows for his camper from the van shop around the corner, so if it saves the money for you guys I could pick it up on Saturday. Just if it is easier on ya's

Psshaww, you spend lots with us, and you'll get it much sooner...and we know how little airsofters like to be kept from their gear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Lads, we're on the move.
    I'm sick of giving directions to our unit and fed up with people not being able to find us...SO.... it's time to move.
    We're heading inside the M50 and open to suggestions for where to relocate.
    Anyone got ant ideas or know of any high profile units with road frontage, give us a shout by PM or Email

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

my back yard ricka?
    its not inide the m50 but its close to the m9 here in kilkenny??? close enough to dublin! 1h 30 by train :)

try daft.ie or myhome.ie
    you will be spoiled for choice!

$kilkenny wrote: »
    my back yard ricka?
    its not inide the m50 but its close to the m9 here in kilkenny??? close enough to dublin! 1h 30 by train :)

try daft.ie or myhome.ie
    you will be spoiled for choice!
    Lol, I live about 20mins from you, so that would suit me just fine!

• Advertisement

LOL carlow man so id say???
    Ill check out daft and myhome for ya!
    im always on it anyway just looking.....
    few nice places in kilkenny aswell?? just an idea!

LOL carlow man so id say???
    Ill check out daft and myhome for ya!
    im always on it anyway just looking.....
    few nice places in kilkenny aswell?? just an idea!
    Laois/Carlow.
    Wish I could open down there but unfortunately most of the punters are in the pale!!!

you would actually be amazed..... alot of interest down here....
    most people never heard of it or have friends from say wexford that play.
    all they need is a little push and a G&G raider:D

you would actually be amazed..... alot of interest down here....
    most people never heard of it or have friends from say wexford that play.
    all they need is a little push and a G&G raider:D
    You're spoiled you South East lads! Haven't you got seairsoft,Go tactical and Enniscorthy Airsoft all within driving distance.You also have the first automated Airsoft shooting range just opened outside Kilkenny.
    Dont be greedy:)

dont forget waterford!
    that shooting range is basically next door.... only 5 mins away!
    and besides... you can never have to many.....

• Advertisement

dont forget waterford!
    that shooting range is basically next door.... only 5 mins away!
    and besides... you can never have to many.....
    How do you rate the range?
    THe guy that owns it gets BB's from us.Really trying to do it right and about to invest in more antomated targets.
    Because he's new to Airsoft its been interesting what he's been able to tell us about the accuracy of pretty much every rifle out there, under perfect shooting conditions.
    Not a rifle we sell, but what the hell everyone here knows how good they are, but he recently bought a VSR from an Asian site.When I asked him about how acurate it was, he just started shaking his head saying 'how the hell do they buid those things , they're ****ing unreal'
    Anyway I'm rambling but if you do find any units in DUBLIN, let us know:)

yep king arms black bbs..... he also got a few l96s of ya there a week or 2 ago??
    i think i no that VSR.... held it acually... TM VSR-10 i think....

how do i rate it?
    really good so about a 8 or 9...
    they were trying to get rid of the full auto on there assault rifles.. instead they got some 3 round burst mosfets.... its coming together well for them!
    is what you should do is ask them to put a few business cards on the counter and maybe a flyer aswell.
    i get as many friends down there as i can when i can! going for my birthday LOL, bringing my own guns aswell... cant have to many of them aswell....

yep king arms black bbs..... he also got a few l96s of ya there a week or 2 ago??
    i think i no that VSR.... held it acually... TM VSR-10 i think....

how do i rate it?
    really good so about a 8 or 9...
    they were trying to get rid of the full auto on there assault rifles.. instead they got some 3 round burst mosfets.... its coming together well for them!
    is what you should do is ask them to put a few business cards on the counter and maybe a flyer aswell.
    i get as many friends down there as i can when i can! going for my birthday LOL, bringing my own guns aswell... cant have to many of them aswell....
    I kept telling him to leave out the rifles, he's learned the hard way.Pointless having them there.
    I've a few things in the pipeline with them.I'm not ruling out a similar system available to our own customers when we move

when they started it was a 10E for 30 mins with a M4 with unlimited bbs......
    M4+unlimited bbs with guys that dont want to be accurate but cut targets in half = terrible losses

when they started it was a 10E for 30 mins with a M4 with unlimited bbs......
    M4+unlimited bbs with guys that dont want to be accurate but cut targets in half = terrible losses
    Oh Jesus, please tell me they're not doing that anymore

Psshaww, you spend lots with us, and you'll get it much sooner...and we know how little airsofters like to be kept from their gear

ah that works for me either way :)
    ricka wrote: »
    Lads, we're on the move.
    I'm sick of giving directions to our unit and fed up with people not being able to find us...SO.... it's time to move.
    We're heading inside the M50 and open to suggestions for where to relocate.
    Anyone got ant ideas or know of any high profile units with road frontage, give us a shout by PM or Email

dad is gona miss that van shop :P. I can't imagine people not being able to find ya's.

oh no... they have the 3 round mosfets as i said... quite nice actually... when i go i just bring my own bbs..... high speed motor so might aswell :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    ah that works for me either way :)

dad is gona miss that van shop :P. I can't imagine people not being able to find us.
    He'll get over it:D
    Worked in the shop on Saturday and spent most of the day guiding people to the shop.Can't help but think how many people don't phone us when lost and simply go home, or elsewhere

thats what u call customer commitment!
    had a women drive from cork to buy a pair of meindl hiking boots from me and work today..... she bought a pair 10 years ago and shes only getting new ones now... she'l be back next week with the old pair to get them re sold
    customer commitment and loyalty is a building block in business
    hell its needed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

How can someone not find the shop :eek:
    Its only 3 turns from the middle roundabout.
    I think ur fine where you are but if u wona move ur goin to move :(

Dose it have to be inside the M50 ??

If just outside it would be ok theres 2 nice estates in celbridge with some good units or maynooth has the estate right off the M4.

Ill send u a quick PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Might as well move in with the other 2 :D:D On the other hand some where near a luas/Bus stop would be nice for the ones that dont drive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Wondering if you folks have or can get a KJ Full metal (green gas) Beretta M9/M92 without the rail?

If yes, in what time frame and how much?

Cheers

Wondering if you folks have or can get a KJ Full metal (green gas) Beretta M9/M92 without the rail?

If yes, in what time frame and how much?

Cheers

We can, but it wouldn't have Beretta Trademarks, it would instead be under Taurus PT92. Do you have any preference for colour, and would you be after the Green Gas only version, or one that will take Co2 also?

ricka wrote: »
    He'll get over it:D
    Worked in the shop on Saturday and spent most of the day guiding people to the shop.Can't help but think how many people don't phone us when lost and simply go home, or elsewhere

oh he will but he'll be going on his own then :P.. honestly don't see how people can't find the shop but guess what you're saying about people going home is kind of right, re-direct the phone calls to me, I'll set them straight :p although i have a habit of getting annoyed when people don't understand directions :rolleyes:

We can, but it wouldn't have Beretta Trademarks, it would instead be under Taurus PT92. Do you have any preference for colour, and would you be after the Green Gas only version, or one that will take Co2 also?

Not too bothered about trades on this pistol tbh. I already have a KJ Beretta M9 Elite/M92FS with a rail system. This is a green gas GBB pistol for which I bought 3 extra KJ M9 mags which work fine.

This week I bought a Blackhawk Serpa retention holster to use with this pistol on my drop leg platform, but because the pistol has a tactical rail on the frame it will not fit :( and it's pretty much the same price to buy a new pistol as it is to buy the holster to fit the rail, so I chose the pistol :D

So as I have already bought extra green gas mags that work in my KJ M9 elite, I am looking for a Pistol which these mages will work in also, which is why I stated a KJ M9. I also want a full metal pistol as opposed to just the metal slide. If it works with both green gas and Co2 well and good, but initially I woudl be looking to hopefully use my existing green gas mags.

@ Inari Just to let you know that I have sourced a Beretta M9 without a rail from one of the other retailers, so please don't order one specially for me.

And thank you for your quick and helpful response to my inquiry.

@ Inari Just to let you know that I have sourced a Beretta M9 without a rail from one of the other retailers, so please don't order one specially for me.

And thank you for your quick and helpful response to my inquiry.

No problem at all, it's what I'm here for. Glad you got sorted anyway, the KJW M9's are cracking pistols - I've got like 3 different ones, and they never so much as hiccough :)

No problem at all, it's what I'm here for. Glad you got sorted anyway, the KJW M9's are cracking pistols - I've got like 3 different ones, and they never so much as hiccough :)

Yep, I really like weight, feel and firing the KJW M9 Elite, just not too gone on the silver outer barrel that is visible through the cut away slide. Much prefer all black pistols :)

Maciek sold me his display model Sig P266 with the trades and it arrived today :) Just being test firing it and WOW, it is amazing as well. Really nice pistol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Guys,

Just wondering have ye a short stroke piston and sector gear set by GnP. Heard a whisper down a wind tunnel ye had them :D.

Also have ye 18:1 ratio or lower gear set and piston left in stock..?

DP

• Advertisement

Just wondering have ye a short stroke piston and sector gear set by GnP. Heard a whisper down a wind tunnel ye had them :D

We do indeed - just have one left in the Rathcoole store; €59 for the set. Would you like me to hold it for you?

Advertisement