Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Stealthirl wrote: »
    How can someone not find the shop :eek:
    Its only 3 turns from the middle roundabout.
    I think ur fine where you are but if u wona move ur goin to move :(

Dose it have to be inside the M50 ??

If just outside it would be ok theres 2 nice estates in celbridge with some good units or maynooth has the estate right off the M4.

Ill send u a quick PM
    Yeah, since we're past Newlands Cross we might as well be in Kerry to most Dubs!!!
    We also get at least a couple of calls a day from people lost.
    I think inside the M50 would probably be best, but I'm open to suggestions
    Have a unit i'm looking at tomorrow so fingers crossed

By the way thanks to everyone who's pm'd me with links to possible units.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

ricka wrote: »
    Yeah, since we're past Newlands Cross we might as well be in Kerry to most Dubs!!!
    We also get at least a couple of calls a day from people lost.
    I think inside the M50 would probably be best, but I'm open to suggestions
    Have a unit i'm looking at tomorrow so fingers crossed

By the way thanks to everyone who's pm'd me with links to possible units.

I don't know how they get lost I just type hobbyairsofter in the SatNav and shows me straight to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I don't know how they get lost I just type hobbyairsofter in the SatNav and shows me straight to it

i just type Hobbyairsoft into my Dad and he takes me there :P

Satnav on your bike eh Ronan:D
    T4RGET wrote: »
    i just type Hobbyairsoft into my Dad and he takes me there :P
    The more you post here mate the more I feel sorry for your dad:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Inari wrote: »
    We do indeed - just have one left in the Rathcoole store; €59 for the set. Would you like me to hold it for you?

Cheers but no need thanks Inari ;).

Do you have version 2 bearing spring guides and half metal tooth pistons in stock...im stuck for some of those :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have a confirmed ETA for the R93 yet?

Thank you :)

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have a confirmed ETA for the R93 yet?

Thank you :)
    Hi mate, have no idea as yet but I do have one in stock and as far as i'm aware there are no others in the country.
    Cybergun received only 5 from KA and sent them to 5 of their agents in Europe.We were one of the lucky five!
    One thing i am sure of, I may advertise it as one of latest Cybergun products enroute, but to be honest we'll probably be the last retailer in Ireland to have it:D
    I think maybe i should have a raffle or competition for the one we have
    I'll talk to the lads tomorrow and announce it here

B11063FBF8834B90B5B576A5B39F8027-0000335169-0002482113-00446L-EB304501A51548B2AAC1BAA827E29B92.jpg

wow that is one sexy sniper rifle. Just posted to let you all know the F2000 arrived safely :) cleaned and preped for a game hopefully this weekend :)

Thanks again, hopefully be in this weekend for a chat mate needs a few thigns i think too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey Inari, any sign of those P90 pouches coming in?

The more you post here mate the more I feel sorry for your dad:D

ah it;s all fun and games really, i pop into Hobby he goes to his van place, all works out, this weekend I'm actually going up to help him with the van but your shop just happens to be around the corner:p so hey may as well drop in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey Inari, any sign of those P90 pouches coming in?

No update yet - they were stuck onto an order that's leaving on Monday. We're not 100% sure if they're in, but we're holding hope for them arriving. I'll get Richard to post up when we get invoiced - he loves posting up what's coming in!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 PaulyTheRed

Hey guys, whats the good word on the Desert Eagles? Did they come in today?

Hey guys, whats the good word on the Desert Eagles? Did they come in today?

Not yet - order is only leaving Monday, so they should be in on Friday (another week :( ). The order is rather large, and we kept adding to it, so it was delayed in leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Hi mate, have no idea as yet but I do have one in stock and as far as i'm aware there are no others in the country.
    Cybergun received only 5 from KA and sent them to 5 of their agents in Europe.We were one of the lucky five!
    One thing i am sure of, I may advertise it as one of latest Cybergun products enroute, but to be honest we'll probably be the last retailer in Ireland to have it:D
    I think maybe i should have a raffle or competition for the one we have
    I'll talk to the lads tomorrow and announce it here

B11063FBF8834B90B5B576A5B39F8027-0000335169-0002482113-00446L-EB304501A51548B2AAC1BAA827E29B92.jpg

Details of how you can win this beauty will be announced in the morning so watch this space!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Details of how you can win this beauty will be announced in the morning so watch this space!!

I wanta win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

awesome looking rifle. what system are the internals based around or are they custom?

awesome looking rifle. what system are the internals based around or are they custom?

As far as we can tell they're based on the APS/L96 style, but are slightly modified. The trigger assembly is housed in the lower receiver, and is not attached to the bolt, unlike the L96 style, however their bolts are very similar.

It's a very comfortable rifle - feels just right when it's shouldered, much more so than any other on the market at the moment.

We've got the 1st King Arms Blaser R93 in Ireland...and we're GIVING IT to one lucky facebook fan this weekend!!

All you've got to do is email your answers to these 10 easy-peasy questions to info@hobbyairsoft.ie

I'm expecting to see top marks from all of our Boards experts, but if you get stuck you'll find all of the answers on www.hobbyairsofter.com;)

Usual rules apply:
    • The winner will be drawn from the entries with the highest number of correct answers.
    • You MUST be over 16 to collect the prize
    • INARI can't enter!!!!

We'll pick a winner on Monday 15th August (that's only 48 hours away!) so get your answers in fast.

Good luck everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Just entered there fingers crossed I win looks like a lovely gun!

don :) seen the rifle today, wow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

INARI can't enter!!!!
    lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

quick q do ye guys to trade ins?

oh answers in too

Guys - just a heads up...

Had a customer in earlier today who was sold fake King Arms BBs in a clear tall & skinny bottle.

They weren't purchased at Hobby Airsoft (or any other reputable retailer-before the conspiracy theories start :p)

The quality of these BBs was rubbish, you could nearly squash them between your fingers and they're barely polished at all.

Just wanted to let you all know so you don't get caught out, if you're buying BBs, buy them from a reputable source:)

Markom5a wrote: »
    quick q do ye guys to trade ins?

oh answers in too

Maciek in our Kildare shop does - you can get him on Boards on the hobby airsoft kildare thread , or call him at the shop on 059 8623889

Deadpool wrote: »
    INARI can't enter!!!!
    lol:D

You know addicts will try ANYTHING to get their fix :D

You know addicts will try ANYTHING to get their fix :D

You'll pay for that...there's no passive aggressive emoticon to suitably portray my feelings :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Inari wrote: »
    You'll pay for that...there's no passive aggressive emoticon to suitably portray my feelings :rolleyes:

And to make it worse i left some choc fudge brownies and rockyroad in earlyer and u missed em.

2 of the questions could cause a dispute btw :rolleyes: LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

do you lads fix pistol mags ? and if so at what cost

Stealthirl wrote: »

2 of the questions could cause a dispute btw :rolleyes: LOL
    Oh No, please tell?

• Advertisement

need a aeg wrote: »
    do you lads fix pistol mags ? and if so at what cost
    Hi, we do but only the models we sell