Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ghostx wrote: »
    Well lads, quick question. Do you do custom name patches/tapes? i.e custom name, and size with velcro.

Some time ago, yes...but no more. We got rid of the machine earlier in the year :( We do however print names etc on T-shirts etc. We can also print on other things, but it's at users own risk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Ghostx

Inari wrote: »
    Some time ago, yes...but no more. We got rid of the machine earlier in the year :( We do however print names etc on T-shirts etc. We can also print on other things, but it's at users own risk

Awh damn :( Just needed a tag for my admin pouch, but no worries anyways:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright lads broke in the F2000 today epicness at it's finest proportion :) anyways I was wondering if you have any M203 parts in the part's room, the catch that keep the tube from sliding off all the way broke off and I need another one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

Hey lads, just wondering what the story is with getting a couple of M4 hi-cap mags. They're showing out of stock on the website. Is that right, and if so, any idea when I'll be able to order some?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Competition Over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

quick questoin lads, i have an aps ars101 ebb m4, i got rid of the blowback and the rof went up a lil, i ran a lipo in it and the rof went up a bit more, but for whatever reason it is coming in hot lately so i need a few loops on my spring cut down a bit and i also have a mosfet w/ active breaking that i need installed but im awful ith a soldering iron so what would it cost me to get you'se to cut the spring and install my fet?:cool:

Competition Over?

Competition entries were capped at 12.00 midnight. Now the joyous (and often soul destroying) fun of going over all of the entries.
    SpektorDyl wrote:
    quick questoin lads, i have an aps ars101 ebb m4, i got rid of the blowback and the rof went up a lil, i ran a lipo in it and the rof went up a bit more, but for whatever reason it is coming in hot lately so i need a few loops on my spring cut down a bit and i also have a mosfet w/ active breaking that i need installed but im awful ith a soldering iron so what would it cost me to get you'se to cut the spring and install my fet?
    Your best bet is to ask in our Hobby Airsoft Kildare thread, as Maciek/Magic is your man to talk to. His internet is down today, but he'll reply to you as soon as it is back up (either this evening, or tomorrow).
    ConR wrote:
    Hey lads, just wondering what the story is with getting a couple of M4 hi-cap mags. They're showing out of stock on the website. Is that right, and if so, any idea when I'll be able to order some?
    They're on the way, so shouldn't be too long. We'll update you all here on Boards, and on Facebook too. We'll be getting in tonnes of them

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Take_Her_Handy

Competition entries were capped at 12.00 midnight. Now the joyous (and often soul destroying) fun of going over all of the entries.
    No bother at all! just pick me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

So when will the winner be announced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

And will you guys be putting up the answers aswell to see where all us dummys went wrong :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I couldn't find the C02 benifits?? :(

They're on the way, so shouldn't be too long. We'll update you all here on Boards, and on Facebook too. We'll be getting in tonnes of them
    Cheers man. Also, just wondering, will you be getting any of the Thunder B starter kits back in stock any time soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Will ye be posting the answers?
    Bloody question 6 got me, could only find 7 models, but there were 2 AK 47's but they're the same model, unless the Dragunov counts.

I'd say the hit count on the website went up by a good bit over the weekend :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I found 8 kalashnikovs because of the spring rifle but wasnt sure if it was right or not :P

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭airsoftisfun

I got all the right answers if you want to know what you got wrong anyone want me to post them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Guys you'll have to bear with us on the competition.Sarah's gone on holidays and my mum's taken i'll yesterday, so inari's under a lot of pressure.we'll get to it as soon as we can.hopefully i'll get to work tomorrow and sort it

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

What was the answer for #4? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

got 10/10 :) also when do you think you will be getting sig 552 mags in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

Razleavy wrote: »
    What was the answer for #4? :(

Realistic Imitation Firearms i think.. i googled it :L

Winner will NOT be announced today. All the entries have been gone through, and most should have gotten a reply telling them of their fate. All of the unsuccessful entries were informed. There's a few who got 10/10 who have not been informed as of yet.

A winner will be chosen tomorrow. Put simply, as I was in on my own today, I couldn't choose a winner. Don't worry lads, a winner will be announced shortly!

• Advertisement

Con_R wrote: »
    Cheers man. Also, just wondering, will you be getting any of the Thunder B starter kits back in stock any time soon?
    As far as I know we'll be getting more in pretty soon. I'm not 100% on that, I just remember Ricka saying something about them recently

As far as I know we'll be getting more in pretty soon. I'm not 100% on that, I just remember Ricka saying something about them recently
    That's fine man, I'll wait a little while and see. I'm just planning on putting a fair sized order through so I want to know wheter it's worth waiting and getting it all in one go. Cheers anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi, sent you a PM there :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright lads broke in the F2000 today epicness at it's finest proportion :) anyways I was wondering if you have any M203 parts in the part's room, the catch that keep the tube from sliding off all the way broke off and I need another one

in case ya's missed it. I respect that ya's are busy lads but i got an email saying that question 4 and 10 were incomplete, as in wrong? as I'm sure I answered them I have the Original Email here, also pretty sure they're right but you know :rolleyes::D

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi, sent you a PM there :)

Could you send that PM to myself, as Ricka is pretty busy/occupied at the moment, so I may be able to sort you out much quicker.
    T4RGET wrote:
    anyways I was wondering if you have any M203 parts in the part's room, the catch that keep the tube from sliding off all the way broke off and I need another one
    No M203 parts in the graveyard - never come back to us. Get on to Magic in the other thread to see if he can sort you out - he tends to cling onto things, and usually fixes most things :D
    T4RGET wrote:
    I respect that ya's are busy lads but i got an email saying that question 4 and 10 were incomplete, as in wrong?
    Yes, unfortunately those answers were incomplete, and therefore wrong. Question 4 you were missing a couple of syllables from the first word, and on question 10 you were missing a word :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Could you send that PM to myself, as Ricka is pretty busy/occupied at the moment, so I may be able to sort you out much quicker.

Ok, just sent it on there, thanks for telling me.

CpcRc wrote: »
    Ok, just sent it on there, thanks for telling me.

No bother - just didn't want your message slipping through the cracks :)

No M203 parts in the graveyard - never come back to us. Get on to Magic in the other thread to see if he can sort you out - he tends to cling onto things, and usually fixes most things :D

Yes, unfortunately those answers were incomplete, and therefore wrong. Question 4 you were missing a couple of syllables from the first word, and on question 10 you were missing a word :(

ah so i spelled them wrong :( crap, that's alright, well at least I know what I did wrong now. I pop over to the other thread and ask Magic Cheers Kev :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

lads do yous have any 1911a1 mags by kjw in stock :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

need a aeg wrote: »
    lads do yous have any 1911a1 mags by kjw in stock :)
    Hi mate, yes co2 1911 mags in stock

Advertisement