Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

How much is the silicon grease and how much is there in a tube/tub?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Lads I'll will be up tomorrow at about 3ish with a friend, we will be buying Ammo and batteries and a SCAR-L so be ready :P

Was a pleasure lads. Excellent choice of rifle too :) Hope ye enjoy your games tomorrow!

CpcRc wrote: »
    How much is the silicon grease and how much is there in a tube/tub?

We haven't gotten through the delivery yet, so no idea on price. It'll be Monday/Tuesday before we have all that sorted. I haven't unearthed the grease yet, so couldn't tell you how much is in it. I'll be sure to post an update on price/size etc on Tuesday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Inari wrote: »
    We haven't gotten through the delivery yet, so no idea on price. It'll be Monday/Tuesday before we have all that sorted. I haven't unearthed the grease yet, so couldn't tell you how much is in it. I'll be sure to post an update on price/size etc on Tuesday :)

Thanks, I'm trying to get some because I've a feeling that one of my AEGs is having compression issues because it's bled about 0.1-0.2J since I bought it. I've opened it before and everything seemed to be ok on the inside, no noticeable damage anywhere at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ghilliemaster

Inari just wondering did ye get my order twas under cathal harrington :D

• Advertisement

Inari just wondering did ye get my order twas under cathal harrington :D

Hi Cathal,

Yup, received your order, and it will be picked up tomorrow, and should be with you on Tuesday. No joy on Mid-caps for it at the moment though.

The SVD is extremely accurate once you spend the time adjusting the hop, and because ours are downgraded via spring change, the bolt pull is nice and easy :)

Hi Cathal,

Yup, received your order, and it will be picked up tomorrow, and should be with you on Tuesday. No joy on Mid-caps for it at the moment though.

The SVD is extremely accurate once you spend the time adjusting the hop, and because ours are downgraded via spring change, the bolt pull is nice and easy :)

Ok thanks lads :) thats alryt the noise of the high caps on a sniper rifle especially,drive me daft >:( ive seen lots of reviews of it and its looks very accurate alryt it was between this and the mauser (l96) but the internals of the dragunov are unbeatable :D its the scope mount is worrying me id say id nearly want to get low profile scope rings later,ye know what the range is like on it?? thats great wont pull any muscles while skermishing :) i may do somethink to the internals later on but i dont think it they will be breaking any time soon perhaps a wood kit mmmmm im drooling at the thaught :) would it be hard to find a tight bore for it due to the insanely long barrel??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Cheers for those few bits today lads (she's delighted with that monstrosity :().

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Cheers for those few bits today lads (she's delighted with that monstrosity :().
    Just for anyone who knows him, Mr Perrozzi bought one of these today, for his girlfriend, aparently!
    D8993826E0E9451F9571A025A2F7ADE4-0000335169-0002468433-00400L-01A3FDC5DC794889B023890C95EDFD0C.jpg

Ok thanks lads :) thats alryt the noise of the high caps on a sniper rifle especially,drive me daft >:( ive seen lots of reviews of it and its looks very accurate alryt it was between this and the mauser (l96) but the internals of the dragunov are unbeatable :D its the scope mount is worrying me id say id nearly want to get low profile scope rings later,ye know what the range is like on it?? thats great wont pull any muscles while skermishing :) i may do somethink to the internals later on but i dont think it they will be breaking any time soon perhaps a wood kit mmmmm im drooling at the thaught :) would it be hard to find a tight bore for it due to the insanely long barrel??
    I think we spoke to you earlier today but SVD will go out tomorrow and be with you Wednesday.Sorry for delay but Robbie and Kevin were off today!

• Advertisement

haha hi ricka im just a little confused and i need a bit of clarification on my order because i got a call from a (lovely) lady today saying ill get it wensday so is it tomorow or wensday ???? not to be a pain in the arse or any thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

ricka wrote: »
    Just for anyone who knows him, Mr Perrozzi bought one of these today, for his girlfriend, aparently!
    D8993826E0E9451F9571A025A2F7ADE4-0000335169-0002468433-00400L-01A3FDC5DC794889B023890C95EDFD0C.jpg

I despise you :P

haha hi ricka im just a little confused and i need a bit of clarification on my order because i got a call from a (lovely) lady today saying ill get it wensday so is it tomorow or wensday ???? not to be a pain in the arse or any thing :D
    No worries.It will leave us tomorrow and be with you on Wednesday.
    We've plenty in stock, however they arrive to us with no spring.With Robbie and Kevin not in today I had no one to get it ready and crono'd.

aaah under stood :D cant wait to get my hands on it :D the springs ye use are really close to the 1 joule i cronod my m14 socom and it was 325fps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi lads just wondering what's the change in the FPS like in the F2000 when you use the adjuster in the back it's firing at ~280 im looking for 300-310 any chance it would increase it that much?

aaah under stood :D cant wait to get my hands on it :D the springs ye use are really close to the 1 joule i cronod my m14 socom and it was 325fps :D

Uuuuhhh! That's close, too close:D
    We actually aim to downgrade to about .9Joule just to be on the safe side.That's definately crono'ing higher than I 'd like.Always a dilemma chasing the magical 1 Joule limit! If you get too close then there's always the chance given changes in weather conditions that she may go over.
    I hope you won't be too disappointed if she's firing 280 to 310.It really doesn't make much difference at all in performance!

Uuuuhhh! That's close, too close:D
    We actually aim to downgrade to about .9Joule just to be on the safe side.That's definately crono'ing higher than I 'd like.Always a dilemma chasing the magical 1 Joule limit! If you get too close then there's always the chance given changes in weather conditions that she may go over.
    I hope you won't be too disappointed if she's firing 280 to 310.It really doesn't make much difference at all in performance!

yera the closer the better :D make them call the hits :) i got a scare one day when i had the hop on and it came up as 338 :) the fright of my life haha thats perfect i could allways upgrade small bits and pieces and she will be lifting :D

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi lads just wondering what's the change in the FPS like in the F2000 when you use the adjuster in the back it's firing at ~280 im looking for 300-310 any chance it would increase it that much?

Hi T4RGET,

Just lift off the butt-pad, unscrew the black plastic insert (2 screws near the top) & remove. You'll see a large flat-head screw - loosen that, and tighten the spring guide using a 4mm or 5mm (can't remember which off hand) allen key. The tighter that is, the more tension you have which should bring you up to circa 300fps. Just make sure hop is off during testing etc.

Then you tighten up the flat-head screw; this stops the spring guide from loosening under the tension of the spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi T4RGET,

Just lift off the butt-pad, unscrew the black plastic insert (2 screws near the top) & remove. You'll see a large flat-head screw - loosen that, and tighten the spring guide using a 4mm or 5mm (can't remember which off hand) allen key. The tighter that is, the more tension you have which should bring you up to circa 300fps. Just make sure hop is off during testing etc.

Then you tighten up the flat-head screw; this stops the spring guide from loosening under the tension of the spring.

cool thanks Kev :) pretty happy with the 280-ish I'm not an FPS junky but was just wondering would it be worth it, may just try that.

Cheers mate :D

Eirsoft close their Thread last week and now followed by QAS.
    Not Good:(
    Might be talking to myself here pretty soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 awol airsoft

Eirsoft close their Thread last week and now followed by QAS.
    Not Good
    Might be talking to myself here pretty soon!

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness Richie ;)

Boards has some inherent problems that I don't see being fixed anytime soon. I don't want to go into a boards bashing session but its been going downhill for a while and has become a bit of a running joke.

Now we havnt entered into a debate with the powers that be here to rectify any of these things, we just dont have the time/sanity to devote to it :rolleyes:

The main reasons we've moved on are...
    • Cost
      • Whilst it's not prohibitive, it's still 13 times what we spend on hosting for 3 websites for 1 year
    • Moderation
      • On facebook you can moderate your own page (read thread), decide whats appropriate, have complete control and its free
    • Answering Questions
      • The current situation where a retailer cant answer a question with regards to stock sitting on his own shelf because its not in his thread is a bit of a joke, especially when you are paying for the privilage
    There's more but them's the main one's

- Charlie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hi guys,

do you have an ETA on the R93 Blasers?
    The competition only fueled my need to own one! :)

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Guys,

Just wondering have ye any madbull barrells in stock with lengths of 230mm,300mm,363mm and 2x 455mm.

Also have ye any G&G hop up rubbers too..?

I may be making a trip up there soon. :)

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness Richie ;)

Boards has some inherent problems that I don't see being fixed anytime soon. I don't want to go into a boards bashing session but its been going downhill for a while and has become a bit of a running joke.

Now we havnt entered into a debate with the powers that be here to rectify any of these things, we just dont have the time/sanity to devote to it :rolleyes:

The main reasons we've moved on are...
    • Cost
      • Whilst it's not prohibitive, it's still 13 times what we spend on hosting for 3 websites for 1 year
    • Moderation
      • On facebook you can moderate your own page (read thread), decide whats appropriate, have complete control and its free
    • Answering Questions
      • The current situation where a retailer cant answer a question with regards to stock sitting on his own shelf because its not in his thread is a bit of a joke, especially when you are paying for the privilage
    There's more but them's the main one's

- Charlie
    What's your feeling on moving this to the main forum???
    I think there's some points here that need to be said..........
    The sub is beginning to affect how all of us think on here.The availability and ease of using Facebook and Twitter makes the €300 a year for posting here seem, well, bad value to be honest!
    I fully agree with the fact you watch helplessly as a poster replies you can get a 'flux capacitor' from ehobbyasia while i have a sh1t load of them one mile down the road:mad:
    I'd have lots more to say.....
    Maybe we should post it Friday.Nothing like a good boards comhra on a Friday night:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I think there's some points here that need to be said..........
    The sub is beginning to affect how all of us think on here.The availability and ease of using Facebook and Twitter makes the €300 a year for posting here seem, well, bad value to be honest!
    I fully agree with the fact you watch helplessly as a poster replies you can get a 'flux capacitor' from ehobbyasia while i have a sh1t load of them one mile down the road:mad:
    I'd have lots more to say.....
    Maybe we should post it Friday.Nothing like a good boards comhra on a Friday night:D

You Have Flux Capacitors?? I'll buy one my back to the future dream is revived :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 awol airsoft

Dammit - moving house Friday Affo/Night :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Alternatively, you could contact me and we could talk about it guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Is it wrong that i realy want one with a diferant color recever,grip,handgard and stock but still with the purple bits :confused:

Advertisement