Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Is it wrong that i realy want one with a diferant color recever,grip,handgard and stock but still with the purple bits :confused:

Yes. Very. Although, it would look funky. You're more than welcome to buy one for a 'project' :P :D
    Hey Guys,

Just wondering have ye any madbull barrells in stock with lengths of 230mm,300mm,363mm and 2x 455mm.

Also have ye any G&G hop up rubbers too..?

I may be making a trip up there soon. :)

You've caught us when we're low on barrels :( We have 1x Madbull Black Python Version II 455mm left in stock. Now, we do have a selection of G&G 6.04 barrels (233mm x1, 357mm x2), 1x Deep Fire 6.02 363mm barrel, and JBU 6.01 barrels (407mm x2 and lots of 455mm)

G&G Black hop-up rubbers in stock as well :)
    hi guys,

do you have an ETA on the R93 Blasers?
    The competition only fueled my need to own one! :)

Thank you.

The official word we're hearing is mid to late September. Although, if you cannot wait that long, then it may be worth heading to Oakridge to see our resident Sgt. Bob with his new found friend:
    7D5B9A3F9B8949308E2B3B7EBA70BBE5-0000335169-0002505099-00500L-A5ECB3DE752F45FFB3F9EE3DF7D9E9E7.jpg
    Thanks to StealthIRL for being our ace photographer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Is it wrong that i realy want one with a diferant color recever,grip,handgard and stock but still with the purple bits :confused:

The purple bits are class

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

Hey guys, i sent you'se an email but got no reply. I wanted to know have you'se got any sig P229 threaded barrels?

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    Hey guys, i sent you'se an email but got no reply. I wanted to know have you'se got any sig P229 threaded barrels?
    None in at the moment, but we'll see if we can get them for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Dav wrote: »
    Alternatively, you could contact me and we could talk about it guys...
    Will do, thanks

Hey Guys,

Just wondering have ye any madbull barrells in stock with lengths of 230mm,300mm,363mm and 2x 455mm.

Also have ye any G&G hop up rubbers too..?

I may be making a trip up there soon. :)

Was nice meeting you today. Sorry about the fractured conversation - was being pulled in every which way. Do let us know how you get on with the Punisher 1911's project :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ghilliemaster

sorry to say it but inari my dragunov isnt working well at all.the power isnt great the range is terrible and the hop up doesnt do zilch :( and most of the time it fires 2 or 3 bbs any ideas as what i can do at home that may solve it?

sorry to say it but inari my dragunov isnt working well at all.the power isnt great the range is terrible and the hop up doesnt do zilch :( and most of the time it fires 2 or 3 bbs any ideas as what i can do at home that may solve it?
    The only things to check are:
    - Hop up on/off
    - Magazine not wound/too wound
    - BBs

It's possible that there is a problem with the hop up rubber itself - we've not had any back ourselves, but I have heard it about the A&K ones. It'd be best if you could get it back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

sorry to say it but inari my dragunov isnt working well at all.the power isnt great the range is terrible and the hop up doesnt do zilch :(

I know a lad with a Dragunov with most of the problems you have, and more. For the barrel lenght the range is awful. My pistol shoots farther :/

• Advertisement

if i where to get a stronger spring would it help??

Inari wrote: »
    The only things to check are:
    - Hop up on/off
    - Magazine not wound/too wound
    - BBs

It's possible that there is a problem with the hop up rubber itself - we've not had any back ourselves, but I have heard it about the A&K ones. It'd be best if you could get it back to us.

ah i use king arms bbs so there should be no problem there! if i turn the nut to the left it turns the hop off is it?? if i turn it to the right no bbs come out so i try not to go down that far :/ im all the way down in cork tho so that could be a problem :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

The official word we're hearing is mid to late September. Although, if you cannot wait that long, then it may be worth heading to Oakridge to see our resident Sgt. Bob with his new found friend:

Thanks to StealthIRL for being our ace photographer :D

Who's the ugly dude holding the blaser? He looks familiar... ;)

But seriously, thanks guys. It's a lovely piece of kit!!

if i where to get a stronger spring would it help??

Don't do anything mate.Pack it up, we'll arrange to get it collected and get a new one out to you.
    I'll get Robbie to give it a good workout to make sure its ok before leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi do you have 11.1 lipo instock :D:D

hi do you have 11.1 lipo instock :D:D
    Out of stock but I'm puting an order in tomorrow so i'll put them on.
    Should be in late next week

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

ok nice one :D:D

ricka wrote: »
    Don't do anything mate.Pack it up, we'll arrange to get it collected and get a new one out to you.
    I'll get Robbie to give it a good workout to make sure its ok before leaving

once again lads ya succeed in surpassing my expectations,this is why i get my guns off ye,ye are truly the nicest lads ive ever dealt with :D thats super lads do ye have my number so we can be in contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Was nice meeting you today. Sorry about the fractured conversation - was being pulled in every which way. Do let us know how you get on with the Punisher 1911's project :)

No worries at all mate, its good to be busy. It was nice to finally have met ya, Thanks again for laying out my options towards the project, i appretiate your help on it . Don't worry, I'll have a project diary made up and show ya the results once it's done.

Thanks again for your help mate, next time hopefully i'll be up with the van and T bear next ;):D.

DP

once again lads ya succeed in surpassing my expectations,this is why i get my guns off ye,ye are truly the nicest lads ive ever dealt with thats super lads do ye have my number so we can be in contact?
    That pick up has been organised - all you have to do is have it packed up and ready, and they'll swing by on Monday. There's no knowing what time, as it's whenever your address comes up on the driver's route. As soon as that's back with us, we'll send out a new one to you :)

• Advertisement

!!!LADS!!! falce alarm the gun is grand all it needed was a good cleaning :) all i need is a stronger spring and im happy :) i hope ye havent sent any one out :O thanks again tho for being so under standable!!

!!!LADS!!! falce alarm the gun is grand all it needed was a good cleaning :) all i need is a stronger spring and im happy :) i hope ye havent sent any one out :O thanks again tho for being so under standable!!
    Let us know if you've any trouble.Glad to hear it's ok

Let us know if you've any trouble.Glad to hear it's ok

once again lads thanks yer great and ill be making future purchases from ye definately

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

I think I saw Sig 552 mags on the last order ye posted? I f so when will I be able to order them on the site. Also Im having problems with my hop up. It used to be great and responsive but now its not great :/ (not sure if it has anything to do with me not being able to use it in a few months?) It seems to effect the odd BB but most dip fairly early. Ill live with it i suppose but I was considering a tightbore. Do ye install them?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Airsoftt wrote: »
    I think I saw Sig 552 mags on the last order ye posted? I f so when will I be able to order them on the site. Also Im having problems with my hop up. It used to be great and responsive but now its not great :/ (not sure if it has anything to do with me not being able to use it in a few months?) It seems to effect the odd BB but most dip fairly early. Ill live with it i suppose but I was considering a tightbore. Do ye install them?

Sig mags are up on the site now - http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Magazines/Rifle-Mags/Sig-Sauer-552-551-550-mag

You can give Magic in the Kildare shop a shout if you're considering an upgrade (you can call him on 059 8623889 or you'll get him on the Hobby Airsoft Kildare thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Any refurbished pistols knocking about lads/lady ? Preferably a co2 blowback :D
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Are those Raiders still scheduled to arrive 2morrow?

Chefburns wrote: »
    Are those Raiders still scheduled to arrive 2morrow?
    Just got reply from suppliers and they expect them tomorrow.Going to be the end of the week before we get them

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Any refurbished pistols knocking about lads/lady ? Preferably a co2 blowback :D
    Thanks
    Nothing at the moment here Damo.I'll talk to Robbie and see if he can get anything working :) Anything in particular you're looking for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Nothing at the moment here Damo.I'll talk to Robbie and see if he can get anything working :) Anything in particular you're looking for
    Woopsie, forgot ive to pay the deposit for the mall this week so no pistol for me :P On the other hand, have you any urban camo bottoms in stock?

Advertisement