Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Cheers Richard - if they come in before Friday morning I'll be over your way in a shot.
    They're not arriving mate, i just got a reply from skype.However there is good news, in that they're keeping me 6 to be sent in the next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Another one for you, do you have any mags that are compatible with the G&G FN2000 magwell?

scanlant wrote: »
    Another one for you, do you have any mags that are compatible with the G&G FN2000 magwell?
    None exactly!!! But Inari performs 'adjustments' on M4 mags which work just fine.
    I use an F2000 myself and Kevin's little modifications have worked perfectly
    If you want a couple done just let us know

ricka wrote: »
    None exactly!!! But Inari performs 'adjustments' on M4 mags which work just fine.

If they're G&G you can do 6 of them for tomorrow, I'm sold.

I had a little accident while trying to mod my mags and to be honest, I'm quite attached to my fingers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

scanlant wrote: »
    If they're G&G you can do 6 of them for tomorrow, I'm sold.

I had a little accident while trying to mod my mags and to be honest, I'm quite attached to my fingers ;)

Mags are King Arms 120rd mid caps (plastic). High Caps work fine without modifying...at least all of the ones we've encountered

• Advertisement

The bad weather is coming!
    But, every cloud has a silver lining:

To Celebrate we are offering
    15% off ALL Co2 Pistols this week.

Offer available in-store; just quote this offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

it's what I do :) and it works a charm although they won't fit in my Raider anymore :rolleyes:

anyways any chance ya's have any of the bottom screw in caps of a Co2 m9 mag? like the thing that stops the Co2 bulb from falling out, i lost one from one of my mags, dunno where it went.

T4RGET wrote: »
    anyways any chance ya's have any of the bottom screw in caps of a Co2 m9 mag? like the thing that stops the Co2 bulb from falling out, i lost one from one of my mags, dunno where it went.

Aye, that we do. We don't have any of the original ones, so the plastic magazine bumper will not likely fit, but at least it will function :)

Inari wrote: »
    Mags are King Arms 120rd mid caps (plastic). High Caps work fine without modifying...at least all of the ones we've encountered

On second count, 3 will do nicely. As long as they feed well, I'm not too fussy about the brand.

Depends on when I'm released from training, but it should be in around lunch or before 6. Talk to you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hey guys any King arms Fals in stock? and rough cost :) Andy

• Advertisement

Aye, that we do. We don't have any of the original ones, so the plastic magazine bumper will not likely fit, but at least it will function :)

It'll do I'll try make it fit :P God knows when I'll be down next but hopefully they'll be there when i do just enquiring cheers Kev, BTW that 15% is so tempting for me to get that KWC Co2 1911 :(

It'll do I'll try make it fit :P God knows when I'll be down next but hopefully they'll be there when i do just enquiring cheers Kev, BTW that 15% is so tempting for me to get that KWC Co2 1911 :(
    Hi mate, KWC's out of stock but arriving before the end of the week.I'll put one behind the counter for you;)
    andy_g wrote: »
    Hey guys any King arms Fals in stock? and rough cost :) Andy
    No Andy, but I can see if I can get one if you want.Let me know, I can at least get you an idea on cost

Hi mate, KWC's out of stock but arriving before the end of the week.I'll put one behind the counter for you;)

No Andy, but I can see if I can get one if you want.Let me know, I can at least get you an idea on cost

well i won't be up for it mate, don't have the money for it, getting more mags for that F2000 :) but they are some very nice 1911's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

That would be great Rick :) its the full length version if possible :) and if theres spare mags in stock i'll grab some of them too :P i'll be out for a mosey around next week anyway :)

well i won't be up for it mate, don't have the money for it, getting more mags for that F2000 :) but they are some very nice 1911's
    No problem, I was only kiding!

No problem, I was only kiding!

ah rigth hard to get your sense of humour of typing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Cheers lads for the p90 and especially thanks to Kev for answering my half a million questions!! Hopefully i'll be back out soon got home and found out my other battery is completely dead!! Cheers for the help any way!!

Also on the Swiss arms smart charger what does it mean if the light is flashing red to green and back again??:confused: I'm guessing it means the battery is destroyed:(

Chefburns wrote: »
    Also on the Swiss arms smart charger what does it mean if the light is flashing red to green and back again??:confused: I'm guessing it means the battery is destroyed:(

I haven't come across that particular light sequence :confused: Does it do that with all of your batteries, or just one? If it's just one then it is likely that it cannot charge the battery due to a dead cell, or something along those lines.

If you're not sure you're more than welcome to bring both the battery and charger up to us, and we'll have a look to see if there's anything that can be done :)

I haven't come across that particular light sequence :confused: Does it do that with all of your batteries, or just one? If it's just one then it is likely that it cannot charge the battery due to a dead cell, or something along those lines.

If you're not sure you're more than welcome to bring both the battery and charger up to us, and we'll have a look to see if there's anything that can be done :)

Its only with the one its when I charge my Dboys one that i've been having trouble with so I'd say its probably just a dead cell! Do you have any crane stock batteries in stock?

• Advertisement

Chefburns wrote: »
    Its only with the one its when I charge my Dboys one that i've been having trouble with so I'd say its probably just a dead cell! Do you have any crane stock batteries in stock?

Both 8.4v 1600mAh and 9.6v 1600mAh nunchuck batteries are coming in on our delivery, which should be in tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey lads and lady, have you any hop up rubbers in stock?

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey lads and lady, have you any hop up rubbers in stock?
    JBU in stock.Others arriving next Tuesday(G&G black,Deep Fire silicon)

Arrived and now in Stock:
    G&G GR15 Raider Plastic Blow Black-Combo
    G&G GR15 Raider DST Plastic Blow Back-Combo
    G&G GR15 Raider L DST Plastic Blow Black-Combo
    G&G GR15 Raider L Plastic Blow Black BK
    G&G GR16 GR4 G26 Plastic Blow Back Bk
    G&G GR16 GR4 G26 Plastic Blow Back DST
    G&G Top Tech TGM A5
    FirePower MS Multi shot 30BB

Small Update to our Planned move(s). Looks like we'll be moving to Nangor Road in Dublin in the not to distant future and also looking increasingly likely our Kildare shop will relocate to Cork.
    Give us time but wheels are in motion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Small Update to our Planned move(s). Looks like we'll be moving to Nangor Road in Dublin in the not to distant future and also looking increasingly likely our Kildare shop will relocate to Cork.

YUUUUSSSSS!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Got an idea of a street address in cork?

CpcRc wrote: »
    Got an idea of a street address in cork?
    We've looked at a couple of units so far.No decision but perhaps Little Island area.
    Wouldn't mind your input or anyone else's for that matter.We need all the help we can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

:eek:Nooooo... There goes my 3 minute drive to the airsoft shop!!

But, seriously I hope things work out well in the new location. :)

Any clues to which part of the Nangor Rd you will be moving to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

hi there would you have any idea when you will be getting any of the king arms tommy guns in (the drum mag model).
    thank you...

Advertisement