Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya hobby :)

sorry to ask again: but any word on the R93 blaser arrival date yet?

thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

ricka wrote: »
    We've looked at a couple of units so far.No decision but perhaps Little Island area.
    Wouldn't mind your input or anyone else's for that matter.We need all the help we can get!

Did a quick online search and little island is one of the better options I think rent wise when it comes to areas around cork. Plus I'm pretty sure there's a KFC there so people can feed their airsoft and junk food addiction, haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

CpcRc wrote: »
    Did a quick online search and little island is one of the better options I think rent wise when it comes to areas around cork. Plus I'm pretty sure there's a KFC there so people can feed their airsoft and junk food addiction, haha :p

good land mark too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

hiya hobby :)

sorry to ask again: but any word on the R93 blaser arrival date yet?

thank you.
    Hi Chris, we hope end of the month!
    CpcRc wrote: »
    Thanks for that, yeah not just customers, but staff too:D
    T4RGET wrote: »
    good land mark too :)
    Agreed!

alright lads, quick question have you got any TBB that will fit the F2000's?

• Advertisement

hi there would you have any idea when you will be getting any of the king arms tommy guns in (the drum mag model).
    thank you...
    Hi, we have had it in the past but at the moment only have the 1928 version made by CYMA.
    We also have the Military model in both Cyma and Kings Arms.
    Could probably look to get you one in, if you're interested

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright lads, quick question have you got any TBB that will fit the F2000's?
    Hi mate, yes- JBU

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Stormxv1

We've looked at a couple of units so far.No decision but perhaps Little Island area.
    Wouldn't mind your input or anyone else's for that matter.We need all the help we can get!

As peter griffin would say "FREAKING SWEET"
    Yea little island would be a grand spot i'd say. Did ye try a place called Sunbeam business park in blackpool? Quite a few empty units around that area the last time i was there.Any rough idea of when ye would like to get set up down here?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

Hi, we have had it in the past but at the moment only have the 1928 version made by CYMA.
    We also have the Military model in both Cyma and Kings Arms.
    Could probably look to get you one in, if you're interested

hiya ye if you could PM me a price and time frame to get one in that would be great, also is there much of a difference between the cyma one and the king arm one?
    cheeeers

Hi mate, yes- JBU

never heard of 'em :confused: thanks mate, running out of BB's so will be in soon prob the weekend after this one.

• Advertisement

hiya ye if you could PM me a price and time frame to get one in that would be great, also is there much of a difference between the cyma one and the king arm one?
    cheeeers
    Honestly I think the guys here prefer CYMA version.I'll ask them in the morning but it shouldn't be a problem if you decide on the KA version

Stormxv1 wrote: »
    As peter griffin would say "FREAKING SWEET"
    Yea little island would be a grand spot i'd say. Did ye try a place called Sunbeam business park in blackpool? Quite a few empty units around that area the last time i was there.Any rough idea of when ye would like to get set up down here?
    Thanks for that, i'll check it out!
    In no hurry really, but should be before Christmas.

Honestly I think the guys here prefer CYMA version.I'll ask them in the morning but it shouldn't be a problem if you decide on the KA version

cool, it is for my brother in law, so i will let him know the story, he will probably co for the cyma one so..
    also when i put the cyma one in the cart on the site it says "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock! Please remove these items from your cart to continue checkout" the quantity i put in is 1 and it is marked with ***, is there a problem or am i just being a thickie???
    thanks again....

cool, it is for my brother in law, so i will let him know the story, he will probably co for the cyma one so..
    also when i put the cyma one in the cart on the site it says "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock! Please remove these items from your cart to continue checkout" the quantity i put in is 1 and it is marked with ***, is there a problem or am i just being a thickie???
    thanks again....
    Hi, yeah problem with that but if you try again I think we've sorted it!

Hi, yeah problem with that but if you try again I think we've sorted it!

cool thanks guys ordering now...:)

cool thanks guys ordering now...:)
    Packed and ready to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey Richard

Would you be able to get a price on this puppy, and also on the sniper version too.

250903web__081928400_1626_25052011.jpg
    Cybergun Ref:250903

Ta'

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Hey lads I bought this torch from you last week and when I got home from my gaming last night and opened my rifle case the pressure pad had ripped completely off.
    I haven't stretched it too far since its only going from the side rail of my p90 to the fore grip which isn't that far at all! really not happy after what I payed for it!:(

Chefburns wrote: »
    Hey lads I bought this torch from you last week and when I got home from my gaming last night and opened my rifle case the pressure pad had ripped completely off.
    I haven't stretched it too far since its only going from the side rail of my p90 to the fore grip which isn't that far at all! really not happy after what I payed for it!:(
    Hi mate,get it back to us and we'll sort it.Send it to Dublin shop

Hey Richard

Would you be able to get a price on this puppy, and also on the sniper version too.

250903web__081928400_1626_25052011.jpg
    Cybergun Ref:250903

Ta'
    Hi, I've asked supplier.Wait and see....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Hi mate,get it back to us and we'll sort it.Send it to Dublin shop

I'll do my best to call in within the next week

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Hey lads I know it's a long shot, but you wouldn't have a spare G&G mag release hanging around in stock as mine fell off @Senny the weekend.
    Thanks.

cobra 08 wrote: »
    Hey lads I know it's a long shot, but you wouldn't have a spare G&G mag release hanging around in stock as mine fell off @Senny the weekend.
    Thanks.
    Just checked, sorry no!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

We've got ONE of these beauties left...

we're letting it go for €350 (usual price €430)
    50F7569C63F347DEB03B20AD8620EA09-0000335169-0002543931-00500L-7C573314B76F4EFBA5059762ECF67FC1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

have you lads got any sector gear chips/ clips in stock? If so how much? Cheers

AAAAC6paECIAAAAAAA6iOQ.jpg?v=1227819514000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Soberts wrote: »
    have you lads got any sector gear chips/ clips in stock? If so how much? Cheers

AAAAC6paECIAAAAAAA6iOQ.jpg?v=1227819514000

They're on the way to us; order is leaving early this coming week, and lead time is normally 10 days or so - no clue on price yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

any green G&G hop up rubbers in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

thermo wrote: »
    any green G&G hop up rubbers in stock?

None in stock at the moment, but I just checked with our suppliers and they have a bunch of 'em...so I'll see about getting a whole pile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Inari wrote: »
    None in stock at the moment, but I just checked with our suppliers and they have a bunch of 'em...so I'll see about getting a whole pile :)

stick a few aside for me when they get in will you please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

do you have a price on the blaser r93? and do you know when the delux co2 version ( and price) is being released ?

Advertisement