Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

In Stock & Available Now!

Short Black Raider - Nylon Fibre body with full metal Rails; €230
    180946-500x500.jpg
    Long Desert Raider - Nylon Fibre body with full metal Rails; €250
    raider_Des_Long-500x500.jpg
    Short Desert Raider - Nylon Fibre body with full metal Rails; €230
    raider-short_base_1-500x500.jpg
    The G&G Raider is one of Ireland's most popular and sought after rifles - these will be going fast!

Pedrir wrote: »
    do you have a price on the blaser r93? and do you know when the delux co2 version ( and price) is being released ?

No price on the Blaser R93 spring yet, although the release date is coming soon (early October, I believe).

No word on the Co2 version on the grapevine at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Inari wrote: »
    No price on the Blaser R93 spring yet, although the release date is coming soon (early October, I believe).

No word on the Co2 version on the grapevine at the moment
    Just an update on that! Blaser is now available and I'm ordering some today so should be here next week

Oddy's Airsoft Review of the Cybergun FN-P90 TR

• Registered Users Posts: 44 PaulyTheRed

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Any news on the torch I brought back to you during the week?

Chefburns wrote: »
    Any news on the torch I broht back to you during the week?

Ill check monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya hobby,

just wanted to give a big thank you for looking at my P99 for me. I appreciate the extra yards you go to :)

thank you.

Chefburns wrote: »
    Any news on the torch I brought back to you during the week?
    Hi, that's ready for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya guys,

Just wondering when you expect these back in stock?

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Tactical-Gear/Vests-and-Chest-Rigs/Modular-System-Carrier-Vest-Black

Also any news on my beloved R93 Tactical Blaser?

hiya guys,

Just wondering when you expect these back in stock?

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Tactical-Gear/Vests-and-Chest-Rigs/Modular-System-Carrier-Vest-Black

Also any news on my beloved R93 Tactical Blaser?

I can order one if you want but it'll probably be a couple of weeks.
    The Blaser is arriving this week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

Do you have a rough price on the blaser?

Pedrir wrote: »
    Do you have a rough price on the blaser?
    Not at the moment sorry! Still awaiting the invoice, should have it by Wednesday

THUNDER B
    STARTER KITS
    NOW
    BACK IN STOCK

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

ricka wrote: »
    THUNDER B

STARTER KITS
    NOW

BACK IN STOCK
    How much me want one

shytan wrote: »
    How much me want one
    Hi, €34

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Hi, back in August you mentioned you had Kosco spray paint in stock. Can't find it on the website. Do you have stocks? I'm interested in the Olive Drab.

xflyer wrote: »
    Hi, back in August you mentioned you had Kosco spray paint in stock. Can't find it on the website. Do you have stocks? I'm interested in the Olive Drab.
    Hi, yep Fosco paint in stock.Got one left in OD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Are all the pouches that come with this vest removable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Hi, that's ready for you

cool i'll try get out this weekend

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Are all the pouches that come with this vest removable?

Aye, that they are. Underneathe is a full host of MOLLE loops for all your...er...pouch needs

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

PT99 MAGS HAVE LANDED!!!

Tavors Now In Stock
    In OD and BK

9C08B2CF158341E68C40C718C031A9F0-0000335169-0002562685-00800L-11C0A776CEF94181961C9FB047D4CCA2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Tavors Now In Stock
    In OD and BK

9C08B2CF158341E68C40C718C031A9F0-0000335169-0002562685-00800L-11C0A776CEF94181961C9FB047D4CCA2.jpg

And a shiver just ran down my spine:eek:

sci-ops wrote: »
    And a shiver just ran down my spine:eek:
    Are you saying Tavors are problematic????????
    Where's Firekitten when you need her...........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Are you saying Tavors are problematic????????
    Where's Firekitten when you need her...........

well in fairness mate I'm as surprised as he is :P never thought I'd see the day you'd order the Tavor's back in Richy :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    well in fairness mate I'm as surprised as he is :P never thought I'd see the day you'd order the Tavor's back in Richy :)

Jesus lads i'm in sales mode here!!!! Could yourself and sci ops bugger off:p

Look, i've one or two on order and I hear they've improved somewhat.I'll guess we'll see!!
    It's a rifle we'll never sell to a noob or plinker, so it'll only appeal to guys who know what they're buying.
    I think I read a thread not that long ago where a few people said they were pretty good.I'll do a search on that tomorrow:)
    Might get Decoy to do a review and if it fails,we can blame him!
    It's a love it, hate it rifle, there's no inbetween.Heaven for me, as I could spend ten minutes telling a guy why he shouldn't buy it, but heypresto he'll buy it anyway:D
    I give you very special price T4RGET, interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Jesus lads i'm in sales mode here!!!! Could yourself and sci ops bugger off:p

Look, i've one or two on order and I hear they've improved somewhat.I'll guess we'll see!!
    It's a rifle we'll never sell to a noob or plinker, so it'll only appeal to guys who know what they're buying.
    I think I read a thread not that long ago where a few people said they were pretty good.I'll do a search on that tomorrow:)
    It's a love it, hate it rifle, there's no inbetween.Heaven for me, as I could spend ten minutes telling a guy why he shouldn't buy it, but heypresto he'll buy it anyway:D
    I give you very special price T4RGET, interested?

I've been reading my post....and I'm struggling to see where I say anything about "problematic"...anywhere......there you go again, just reading what you want to read....seeing what you want to see, yada yada...:p

For all you know, it was a shiver of excitement....

On a serious note though, just to echo what Ricka said in last post, by all accounts ARES have sorted their, em, problems with these and are by all accounts the dogs left nutz, we all know the right one is useless (right?).
    If that's the case, and having seen the original batch perform, these could well be up there with next purchase for me. I personally like em. Hate the FN2000, but likey Tar21, go figure:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" - Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

ricka wrote:

When do I collect it? :D
    ricka wrote:
    It's a love it, hate it rifle, there's no inbetween.

If there's one thing I've learnt reviewing kit it's that you can't go into it with any preconceived ideas. The G2010 was the first bullpup I reviewed and I wasn't sure about, there were a couple of things I didn't like but I came away from the review with the G2010 on my wishlist. Same with the P90, I'm still not keen on the aesthetics but it's a damn fine performer.

Every AEG has it's own foibles/issues. The original Tavor had its share of detractors but I know how good a gun it was once it was sorted and rumour control does seem to agree that they have addressed the original issues.

Advertisement