Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Decoy wrote: »
    "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" - Oddball, Kelly's HeroesQUOTE]

"When I was young we were so poor, if I hadn't been a boy I wouldn't have had aything to play with"-ricka, boards

Decoy wrote: »

When do I collect it? :D

If there's one thing I've learnt reviewing kit it's that you can't go into it with any preconceived ideas. The G2010 was the first bullpup I reviewed and I wasn't sure about, there were a couple of things I didn't like but I came away from the review with the G2010 on my wishlist. Same with the P90, I'm still not keen on the aesthetics but it's a damn fine performer.

Every AEG has it's own foibles/issues. The original Tavor had its share of detractors but I know how good a gun it was once it was sorted and rumour control does seem to agree that they have addressed the original issues.
    Thanks for saving me Mark:)
    By the way there IS a Tavor waiting for you in the shop, if you would care to review.Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Folks

Any idea when you will have the KA M203 shells (3 pack) back in stock?

Hi Folks

Any idea when you will have the KA M203 shells (3 pack) back in stock?
    Hi mate, just added them to an existing order so should be here late next week!

We've Been Waiting On These.......NOW IN STOCK

Blaser R93
    B11063FBF8834B90B5B576A5B39F8027-0000335169-0002482113-00446L-EB304501A51548B2AAC1BAA827E29B92.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Jesus lads i'm in sales mode here!!!! Could yourself and sci ops bugger off:p

Look, i've one or two on order and I hear they've improved somewhat.I'll guess we'll see!!
    It's a rifle we'll never sell to a noob or plinker, so it'll only appeal to guys who know what they're buying.
    I think I read a thread not that long ago where a few people said they were pretty good.I'll do a search on that tomorrow:)
    Might get Decoy to do a review and if it fails,we can blame him!
    It's a love it, hate it rifle, there's no inbetween.Heaven for me, as I could spend ten minutes telling a guy why he shouldn't buy it, but heypresto he'll buy it anyway:D
    I give you very special price T4RGET, interested?

if i was in the market for another AEG then yes, very but I'm sticking to my F2000 :) probably be getting a new sidearm for kicks and giggles before another primary :) well hopefully Ares have coped in with the production of these and made them better, they're really nice rifles like, when they work, i blame lack of competition. where is G&G when ya need them right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya fellas,

did you have any luck discovering if there's a threaded barrel under the flash hider?

thank you.
    We've Been Waiting On These.......NOW IN STOCK

Blaser R93
    B11063FBF8834B90B5B576A5B39F8027-0000335169-0002482113-00446L-EB304501A51548B2AAC1BAA827E29B92.jpg

Hi mate, just added them to an existing order so should be here late next week!

Cheers ricka. I'll give you a shout late next week so :)

Cheers ricka. I'll give you a shout late next week so :)
    Bad news on that, they've just come back to me that they've none in stock.Don't have a restock date, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pedrir

Price on the Blaser 93?

• Advertisement

Pedrir wrote: »
    Price on the Blaser 93?
    Hi, it's €250

hiya fellas,

did you have any luck discovering if there's a threaded barrel under the flash hider?

thank you.
    Hi Chris, we're not sure as we reckon the flash hider is glued on, so we dont want to break it(its plastic)
    There is a grub screw there so it's quite possible it is threaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya richard,

thanks for the answer.
    I hope to make it in to the store to purchase one shortly

thanks again.
    Hi Chris, we're not sure as we reckon the flash hider is glued on, so we dont want to break it(its plastic)
    There is a grub screw there so it's quite possible it is threaded

sci-ops wrote: »
    On a serious note though, just to echo what Ricka said in last post, by all accounts ARES have sorted their, em, problems with these and are by all accounts the dogs left nutz, we all know the right one is useless (right?).
    If that's the case, and having seen the original batch perform, these could well be up there with next purchase for me. I personally like em. Hate the FN2000, but likey Tar21, go figure:confused:

eh what? I think you'll find hating that is not only illegal but also quiet impossible :P anyways, love the F2000 and do like the Tavor, i like bullpups but the one i had on my desk to fix was just a pain, would work outside it's shell but not inside the gun itself, wiring was all over the place, and it fried two batteries. but that's past and if they are improving their stuff especially the Tavor, then I'd like to see it perform :) wait and see what the new reviews say I guess.

Bad news on that, they've just come back to me that they've none in stock.Don't have a restock date, sorry!

Hi ricka

Cheers for the heads up. Are these the only M203 shells that you sell? They are all that are shown on the web site.

Best Regards,

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Right folks, we have 1x KJW Taurus PT1911, ex-display. Perfect working order, and comes complete with full Taurus trademarks. We're selling this wonderful pistol for €110, so you save €35 off of retail price. This offer is first come first served, and is only available from our Ratchoole branch.

pt1911.jpg

You can view the offer on Facebook, and look at the stats of the pistol on HobbyAirsofter.com

thanks for the stuff Kev, btw the barrel is sticking out but it's in the flash hider so and it's black so I don't even notice, just another excuse to buy an OD suppressor to finish the look :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    thanks for the stuff Kev, btw the barrel is sticking out but it's in the flash hider so and it's black so I don't even notice, just another excuse to buy an OD suppressor to finish the look :)

Sincere apologies on that one; I thought the SCAR barrel extension was the same size as the DBoys M4CQBR barrel extension. Really happy to hear it worked out though :)

Inari wrote: »
    Sincere apologies on that one; I thought the SCAR barrel extension was the same size as the DBoys M4CQBR barrel extension. Really happy to hear it worked out though :)

nah that's what i was trying to figure out, no probem mate cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Do ye take visa?

• Advertisement

Do ye take visa?

We take all forms of payment...apart from souls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Inari wrote: »
    We take all forms of payment...apart from souls :D

I'll Trade You My Unborn Children For An F2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Tavors Now In Stock
    In OD and BK

9C08B2CF158341E68C40C718C031A9F0-0000335169-0002562685-00800L-11C0A776CEF94181961C9FB047D4CCA2.jpg

I'll be up to you on Saturday Richard - hold onto a nice evil black one for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Guys, a friend of mine wants to know if you buy unwanted guns/take them on trade and if you do what you'd offer for one of these, almost perfect condition and only used 6 times.

Cheers.

I'll Trade You My Unborn Children For An F2000?
    Aren't you 14 and male Ronan? :)

Sh1t, we only have OD and Tan:(
    Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Guys, a friend of mine wants to know if you buy unwanted guns/take them on trade and if you do what you'd offer for one of these, almost perfect condition and only used 6 times.

Cheers.
    You can contact Maciek in our Kildare shop on 0598623889 or on his thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Aren't you 14 and male Ronan? :)
    Good Point I Could Adopt Some And Trade? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Kev, check it out in the Drab.....nice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

sci-ops wrote: »
    Kev, check it out in the Drab.....nice:)

Just did Marcus ... so nice in fact that I got it in OD! The only gun I've ever seen (bar the AUG maybe) that actually looks best in OD.

And another went in the afternoon!!
    I now love Tavors:)
    Only two left.Marcus?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just did Marcus ... so nice in fact that I got it in OD! The only gun I've ever seen (bar the AUG maybe) that actually looks best in OD.

Had a look at one myself this afternoon - very nice in OD...
    Nice purchase Kev - hope to have a close look at it at the weekend.;)

Advertisement