Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Also - Richard, sent you a PM there! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

CpcRc wrote: »
    Interesting, very interesting. Are they crosshairs? And what's the eye relief and clarity of the lens on them like?

Eye relief is pretty good, and clarity is excellent. The ACOG is crystal clear, and the Elcan is not far off of it. Both have crosshairs. The eye relief on the ACOG is probably a little bit better than the Elcan, but both are seriously good scopes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Inari wrote: »
    Eye relief is pretty good, and clarity is excellent. The ACOG is crystal clear, and the Elcan is not far off of it. Both have crosshairs. The eye relief on the ACOG is probably a little bit better than the Elcan, but both are seriously good scopes.

What's postage on the elcan like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

And is there any sort of Killflash or protector available for it?

And is there any sort of Killflash or protector available for it?

No threads, so custom job.
    What's postage on the elcan like?
    The usual - €6.95 for next day delivery, or free for orders over €100 :)

• Advertisement

Any idea when they'll be online? And do ye take paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kerryairsofter

When will the m16 with m302 be goin up on your website? Thanks.

CpcRc wrote: »
    Any idea when they'll be online? And do ye take paypal?

Not sure when they will be online, however you do not have to wait. We do indeed take paypal, and if you'd like, you can send the money (€55 for Elcan + €6.95 postage) to info@hobbyairsoft.ie and just be sure to fill in the comments section what you're looking for i.e. Elcan scope.

Be sure to include full address and a phone number as GLS, our couriers, will not take a package without a contact number.

If you have any questions, you can PM myself, Ricka or post in-thread :)

When will the m16 with m302 be goin up on your website? Thanks.

We do not presently have an estimate on the gear being available on the website as we're getting swamped with customers, and as such it is taking longer than we anticipated to get all of the G&P gear online

Not sure when they will be online, however you do not have to wait. We do indeed take paypal, and if you'd like, you can send the money (€55 for Elcan + €6.95 postage) to info@hobbyairsoft.ie and just be sure to fill in the comments section what you're looking for i.e. Elcan scope.

Be sure to include full address and a phone number as GLS, our couriers, will not take a package without a contact number.

If you have any questions, you can PM myself, Ricka or post in-thread :)

PM sent

• Advertisement

No threads, so custom job.

I Think I Will Have A Quick Hate Over Murphy's Law So :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Just two Left

A85344B6AAE84737B2C946A42A27788B-0000335169-0002628895-00800L-2B10702BB29E4D42AA21CB6D220FD162.jpg

G&G M14 High Cap mags are now in stock - 470rds; €28

OPEN
    SUNDAY
    12 Till 5
    (Rathcoole Only)

You can enter Greenogue Ind Est. through the second roundabout, if the first is closed

2nd Roundabout from either Rathcoole side or Newcastle side (Greenogue) -

Enter business park
    Continue straight on College Road to roundabout with Factory Cafe / EMO fuel station on your right.
    Turn right at this roundabout to Jordanstown Drive
    Continue straight on until you reach x-road.
    Turn left at x-road to Jordanstown Road and enter last gate on the right (Block 613).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright lads. been a while since I've been up or even posted here, I could ask this in the questions section but that's just taking up threads. I bought a Python TBB of ya's a while back and it's great btw, but it's after pushing my M4 over the limit... by 6 FPS :rolleyes: any idea how i can get it back down a bit? would putting the stock hop up back into it work do you think?

Hi T4RGET,

If your rifle is firing over by such a small amount, then you have a couple of options:
    1.) You can open the gearbox and replace the spring
    2.) Open the gearbox and cut the spring
    3.) File a very small amount off of the air nozzle
    4.) Use a harder hop up rubber

In my opinion, although it takes the most work, you would be best off opening it up and either replacing the spring, or cutting 1 or 2 coils off of the spring that's currently in it. That way you're not messing around with air seal :)

Hi T4RGET,

If your rifle is firing over by such a small amount, then you have a couple of options:
    1.) You can open the gearbox and replace the spring
    2.) Open the gearbox and cut the spring
    3.) File a very small amount off of the air nozzle
    4.) Use a harder hop up rubber

In my opinion, although it takes the most work, you would be best off opening it up and either replacing the spring, or cutting 1 or 2 coils off of the spring that's currently in it. That way you're not messing around with air seal :)

cool thanks Kev, I have a Guarder m95 spring here ill put that into it and see what it does, rather leave cutting coils as a last option, especially as it was firing under when it was stock :)
    Cheers mate

smithkhan wrote: »
    Is ABS plastic durable?

Maxprodata Maxprodata

depends on what you do with it. sounds stupid but it's true, you stand on it it's gona break but if you take care a bit it may last longer than you think, best bet is Nylon Fibre or polymer, like what the G&G Raider, F2000 and some of their mp5's are made of.

Any Chance Ye Could Post A Picture Of Te Crosshair On The Elcan :o

Hey guys and girl, what's the cost on the Helikon multisham?
    And furthermore - do you have it in stock? :P

• Advertisement

Sorry Ronan, we haven't been on boards that much lately, it's been crazy busy here of late! Try and get something up tomorrow
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey guys and girl, what's the cost on the Helikon multisham?
    And furthermore - do you have it in stock? :P
    Ger give us a shout tomorrow at the shop 012573102

Will do Richard! Chat ya then!

Sorry for not replying - we have a picture taken, about 15 minutes after your post, but our card reader is not working so it's been stuck on the SD card :(

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Stormxv1

Dont suppose you have a spare one of these laying around?http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/akpart.jpg/ Its from an ak74's fire selector

Stormxv1 wrote: »
    Dont suppose you have a spare one of these laying around?http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/akpart.jpg/ Its from an ak74's fire selector

Unfortunately not :( Perhaps try adverts to see if has anyone lying around in a spare parts bin or something?

For you Ronan

D1A8BA55E62A4BBB99C73C186DB9214B-0000335169-0002672214-00800L-E5E95BF290AF44B795C8DB60E1DE0CF7.jpg

ricka wrote: »
    For you Ronan

D1A8BA55E62A4BBB99C73C186DB9214B-0000335169-0002672214-00800L-E5E95BF290AF44B795C8DB60E1DE0CF7.jpg

Damn Was Hoping I Wouldn't Like It :o

Well Thats Going To Be Another 55 Out Of The College Fund.........Who Needs College Anyways? :P

Damn Was Hoping I Wouldn't Like It :o
    It's hard not to like G&P gear :P

OPEN
    SUNDAY
    12 Till 5
    (Rathcoole Only)
    You can enter Greenogue Ind Est. through the second roundabout, if the first is closed

2nd Roundabout from either Rathcoole side or Newcastle side (Greenogue) -

Enter business park
    Continue straight on College Road to roundabout with Factory Cafe / EMO fuel station on your right.
    Turn right at this roundabout to Jordanstown Drive
    Continue straight on until you reach x-road.
    Turn left at x-road to Jordanstown Road and enter last gate on the right (Block 613).

• Advertisement

Cheers for that today Richard! :)

Advertisement