Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

ste.rst wrote: »
    What's the price on the g an p voltor sentry?
    Have to come back top you in the morning on that.Hope to be able to reduce the price!

DOORS OPEN AT 10AM TOMORROW MORNING FOR WHAT SHOULD BE OUR BUSIEST DAY OF THE YEAR:)
    (IT WAS LAST YEAR)
    ANYWAY GET THERE EARLY, PRICES WILL BE GOOD, I PROMISE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

If u get the chance to reply is the blackwater sniper,RPK or the G&P MOE in the sale :D

Stealthirl wrote: »
    If u get the chance to reply is the blackwater sniper,RPK or the G&P MOE in the sale :D

All on sale mate:

Blackwater sniper was €360 Now €300 SOLD OUT
    RPK was €380 Now €300
    G&P MOE was €350 Now €315

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ste.rst

any word on the price of the vltor sentry? thanks

any word on the price of the vltor sentry? thanks

Hi, €325

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, €325

have you many in stock unlikely ill make down to you untill tuesday due to work

thanks stephen

have you many in stock unlikely ill make down to you untill tuesday due to work

thanks stephen
    Hi Stephen, 3 left in stock.I can keep one, if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

what price the G&P Military Type 30mm Red Dot Sight,cheers.

Hi Stephen, 3 left in stock.I can keep one, if you want

ye that wouldd be spot on if you could :D
    thanks

mower wrote: »
    what price the G&P Military Type 30mm Red Dot Sight,cheers.
    Hi, one left at only €40!!!!
    ye that wouldd be spot on if you could :D
    thanks
    Done!

• Advertisement

Sale Continues
    all this Week
    10 Till 6
    Plenty Of Bargains Left!

Kildare Shop Open from Today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Any G&P Magpul MOE M4's (CQB) there Rich?

Any G&P Magpul MOE M4's (CQB) there Rich?

Hi mate, don't have the CQB version, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

I was trying out those g and p 40mm grenades I got today, have to say they're very good, great for cqb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Lads, cheers for all the stuff I picked up today. Great service, just like the only other time I was skulking about in the shop.

I've found that the vest is a little lopsided though, having an uneven number of mag pouches (trust me to overlook details like that while I'm buying :rolleyes:). Do you guys have any OD drop leg panels in stock, so I can remedy this?

Also, a query: You've got two sets of open-top rifle mag pouches on the site, one that holds two mags and one that holds four. Didn't see any of the ones that hold four in the shop, do you have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Lads, cheers for all the stuff I picked up today. Great service, just like the only other time I was skulking about in the shop.

I've found that the vest is a little lopsided though, having an uneven number of mag pouches (trust me to overlook details like that while I'm buying :rolleyes:). Do you guys have any OD drop leg panels in stock, so I can remedy this?

Also, a query: You've got two sets of open-top rifle mag pouches on the site, one that holds two mags and one that holds four. Didn't see any of the ones that hold four in the shop, do you have them?

We do indeed have OD drop leg panels in stock at the moment, as well as in black and tan :) With regard to the open top mag pouches, we only have them available in the double, although due to the molle system found on them, you can loop them together.

We don't have any of the open top ones that can hold four mags, and haven't for some time unfortunately. They ended up on the website due to a mistake when the viper ones came in i.e. we thought they were the same :o Sorry about any confusion caused!

I was trying out those g and p 40mm grenades I got today, have to say they're very good, great for cqb

Excellent to hear Kev! They're a nifty little set; 2x grenades with screw on/off covers, and a MOLLE pouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Inari wrote: »
    They ended up on the website due to a mistake when the viper ones came in i.e. we thought they were the same :o Sorry about any confusion caused!

Fair enough. Might be up later to get a drop leg panel then. Cheers.

picked up that sentrythis morning cant wait to use it :D

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for the stuff the other day lads, forgot to bring in my Raider :rolleyes: saves you guys the effort i suppose :). I'll downgrade it adn check the chrono then, when i find time and the courage to crack the BB gearbox open:)

• Advertisement

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Fair enough. Might be up later to get a drop leg panel then. Cheers.
    No worries at all. If you would like me to set one aside for you, that's no problem at all - just let me know!
    picked up that sentrythis morning cant wait to use it :D

thanks again
    Glad to hear you're happy with it, although given how beautiful they are it's hard not to be happy with it!
    T4RGET wrote: »
    thanks for the stuff the other day lads, forgot to bring in my Raider :rolleyes: saves you guys the effort i suppose :). I'll downgrade it adn check the chrono then, when i find time and the courage to crack the BB gearbox open:)

I was wondering what happened there. Whenever you're looking for gear to be chrono'd, just bring it in to us and we'll run up with it as soon as we get a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yeah my bad :P forgot to tell you, go distracted by Ger, he didn't recognise me and he changed so we were talking so forgot to mention I had forgotten it :rolleyes: Thanks anyways Kev, I will be up shortly though to do it, don't have to wait for my dad anymore, passed my driving test :D

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

Hi do you have a Cyma AK47 with the underfolding stock?

you guys have the cyma ak47 with the underfolding stock?

gian wrote: »
    you guys have the cyma ak47 with the underfolding stock?
    Hi, probably every type except that:(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

Posted this on the thread for the Kildare shop and miciek hasn't a whole lot like what im after down their and was wondering would maybe ye have anything up their to suit...? I'm looking for a secondhand full metal m4 or even a secondhand g&g raider, its for a project so it doesn't have to be working at the moment...?

Hi, probably every type except that:(
    that reply completes my evening :P

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

We're open tomorrow (New Year's Eve) from 10am-3pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

Hi Richard or Kev could you send 5 mp5 mags the cheper ones to magic for me I thought ied make it up to you but I can't make it thanks, GUNNIE

• Advertisement

tcwp wrote: »
    Hi Richard or Kev could you send 5 mp5 mags the cheper ones to magic for me I thought ied make it up to you but I can't make it thanks, GUNNIE

That's no worries at all; I'll set them aside and get them sent down to Maciek for you. They should be there for Wednesday :)

Advertisement