Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Even More to Offer - Treat Yourself!

G&P M120 Motors (Long & Short) - Only €30! (RRP €45)
    G&P TAN Grip-Pod - Only €25! (RRP €39)
    G&P ACOG TA31 - Only €90 (RRP €120)
    G&P VLTOR MOD Stocks - Normally €75, now just €60
    ACM P90 68rd Bullet-Design Mid-Cap Mags - Only €10! Normally €15!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Any chance you could stick a G&P Stoner on the order for me :D

Also could you hold one M120 (short type) motor for me? I'll be down Monday, I'll pop in then to collect.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

lperrozzi wrote: »

Also could you hold one M120 (short type) motor for me? I'll be down Monday, I'll pop in then to collect.

Cheers!

That stoner is a lovely piece of kit, would recommend to anyone although I hope not too many buy them.

There's nothing like the looks on guys faces the first time they see & hear it shooting in their direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Kevin,
    What magnification is on the ACOG? Black, i presume? How's the eye relief and clarity on them? Also, is their a link to the website for them as there is one or two other things i'm looking at?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

lperrozzi wrote: »

Cheers!

No worries at all Luca!
    Kevin,
    What magnification is on the ACOG? Black, i presume? How's the eye relief and clarity on them? Also, is their a link to the website for them as there is one or two other things i'm looking at?

Thanks.
    4x Magnification - Clear as day optics; in fact the clearest I've ever seen. They're TA31 Replicas, so dummy fibre optic on the top. Black in colour, and very nice eye relief (for me at least). No links for them yet, but I'll try get them on the site now!

EDIT: Available online now :) Click Here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

New Issue of SitRep Magazine out Now. Check out Hobbyairsofts add in this issue

www.sitrepmagazine.com

The new magazine for the Irish Airsoft Community

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Acog came today. Very impressed so far. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

ricka wrote: »
    New Issue of SitRep Magazine out Now. Check out Hobbyairsofts add in this issue

www.sitrepmagazine.com

The new magazine for the Irish Airsoft Community

a nice read

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hi guys, just ordered a Tangfoglio Gold Custom Eric Grauffel a few mins ago.
    When or if ye guys get spare mags in for these I would not mind picking up
    2 of them.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Is the multi-function headwrap and olive dump pouch on the site in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi guys, do ye have any co2 m9 mags in at all? (kjw)

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Is the multi-function headwrap and olive dump pouch on the site in stock?
    Hi , yes both in stock
    thermo wrote: »
    hi guys, do ye have any co2 m9 mags in at all? (kjw)
    Got quite a few mags arriving on Tuesday Lar, not sure if that's one of them.Get back to you tomorrow

Hi , yes both in stock

Got quite a few mags arriving on Tuesday Lar, not sure if that's one of them.Get back to you tomorrow

coolio, stick me down for one if they come in. cheers :)

Hi , yes both in stock

Cheers. Listen, I was just about to order one of each when my brother asked to check red dot sights for his AK. It says they're out of stock, is there any chance you've got some arriving with those mags on Tuesday? If not, any idea when? Don't want to pay P&P twice. :P

hiya guys,

does this AK74u come with a threaded barrel: so that I can fix my tracer unit on there?

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Electric-Rifles/AKS-74U-Real-Wood-Full-Metal-by-CYMA

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

the barrel is threaded with 14mm ccw threads but that is beneath the adapter that is beneath the flash hider...very easy to get to though! but now for the part you dont wanna hear.... as far as im aware, the inner barrel is protrudes too far beyond the threads for a flash hider :/

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    the barrel is threaded with 14mm ccw threads but that is beneath the adapter that is beneath the flash hider...very easy to get to though! but now for the part you dont wanna hear.... as far as im aware, the inner barrel is protrudes too far beyond the threads for a flash hider :/

dang!

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Cheers. Listen, I was just about to order one of each when my brother asked to check red dot sights for his AK. It says they're out of stock, is there any chance you've got some arriving with those mags on Tuesday? If not, any idea when? Don't want to pay P&P twice. :P
    Hi mate, we're geting a delivery of those early next week.I'll post here when they come in

Hi mate, we're geting a delivery of those early next week.I'll post here when they come in

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

ricka wrote:
    9E4B084505FA4DB49B79394E1D1CCA6A-0000335169-0002699715-00480L-5ECCAFA1C87C484394BE73940FD380B8.jpg

I forgot to ask when I was in today: Did these cases ever land?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Pistol arrived today many thanks folks its lovely! and thank you for the
    added gifts! :D

Must try and get some chrono readings the weekend when I've more light.
    Not sure if C02 powered pistols need to "settle" in ie fire off 2-3 shots before taking a reading or not.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

@ Bullets, not sure if it's just my m9 but i have to fire of 2 shots before every chrono reading when im out as the first one can sometimes read at 1.7J and then 1.2 or 1.3J the rest after that, even new mags are grand, all .8 to .9. very weird, doesn't always happen mostly on colder days.

Decoy wrote: »
    I forgot to ask when I was in today: Did these cases ever land?

Hi Mark, now in stock.Arrived yesterday

9E4B084505FA4DB49B79394E1D1CCA6A-0000335169-0002699715-00480L-5ECCAFA1C87C484394BE73940FD380B8.jpg
    bullets wrote: »
    Pistol arrived today many thanks folks its lovely! and thank you for the
    added gifts! :D

Must try and get some chrono readings the weekend when I've more light.
    Not sure if C02 powered pistols need to "settle" in ie fire off 2-3 shots before taking a reading or not.

~B
    Yeah, it's a nice piece.As TARGET said, shouldn't be a problem on the crono.We've checked a number of them and they've all been fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Yeah, it's a nice piece.As TARGET said, shouldn't be a problem on the crono.We've checked a number of them and they've all been fine

Jaysus...you couldn't have told me that when I was there yesterday no????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

What's the damage on the SAW bag and would it be suitable for my stoner ?

sci-ops wrote: »
    Jaysus...you couldn't have told me that when I was there yesterday no????:mad:
    Arrived at 5, when one had already left!:)
    Nuke1973 wrote: »
    What's the damage on the SAW bag and would it be suitable for my stoner ?
    Only €80:o
    I know it's a lot but I couldn't negotiate a better price on these!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,783 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hey lads,

Would you be able to source 2x Co2 mags for a G18? (preferably extended mags if at all possible!?)

Cheers

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Would you be able to source 2x Co2 mags for a G18? (preferably extended mags if at all possible!?)

Cheers
    Hi,can't get any Glocks or their mags sorry

those white shs hop up rubbers are epic :D stick 3 aside for me please. oh and how much are they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

thermo wrote: »
    those white shs hop up rubbers are epic :D stick 3 aside for me please. oh and how much are they?

3 kept for you, €10 each :)

Advertisement