Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright lads, need to get some stuff, thinking of heading up on saturday (and actually remember my Raider this time) if i do bring it how fast could the spring be changed? i need it for the next day you see :P or would it be easier fr me to just go gaming sunday with it stock and bring it up another time when i don't need it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright lads, need to get some stuff, thinking of heading up on saturday (and actually remember my Raider this time) if i do bring it how fast could the spring be changed? i need it for the next day you see :P or would it be easier fr me to just go gaming sunday with it stock and bring it up another time when i don't need it?

Saturdays are unfortunately both our busiest, and most unpredictable days, so we cannot guarantee that it could be done on the day. Best thing to do is leave it with us, and we'll get it sorted for you :)

Is there anything in particular that you're after?

Inari wrote: »
    Saturdays are unfortunately both our busiest, and most unpredictable days, so we cannot guarantee that it could be done on the day. Best thing to do is leave it with us, and we'll get it sorted for you :)

Is there anything in particular that you're after?

i might be able to drop it up tomorrow at about 11ish.. just need the spring changed really, my TBB and new hop up combo is bringing it in at 1.2J, fires at .98 without the TBB but the hop up still in, so what you reckon will drop the AEG under the limit with both the TBB and hop up?

i might be able to drop it up tomorrow at about 11ish.. just need the spring changed really, my TBB and new hop up combo is bringing it in at 1.2J, fires at .98 without the TBB but the hop up still in, so what you reckon will drop the AEG under the limit with both the TBB and hop up?

M85 should do it :) If you could drop it in tomorrow, that'd be perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Any news on those red dot sights I was asking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Any news on those red dot sights I was asking about?
    Hi, enroute, should be here pretty soon

M85 should do it :) If you could drop it in tomorrow, that'd be perfect!

cool thanks Kev see ya then.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi do you have any hop up rubber in :D:D

hi do you have any hop up rubber in :D:D

Lots - Madbull Blue, and SHS Whites. The SHS white's are getting VERY positive reviews at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Lots - Madbull Blue, and SHS Whites. The SHS white's are getting VERY positive reviews at the moment :)

*cough, get the SHS ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Keitho_san

Hi Guys,

Just wondering, do you guys do trade ins?

I was hoping to trade in the Taraus PT99 with 3 Mags (everything fully functional, not problem with this gun since it left your shop) with the box.

I would like to trade it in for the 1911 100th Anniversay with 3 Mags also.

Can you do me a deal?

Regards Keith.

Keitho_san wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I was hoping to trade in the Taraus PT99 with 3 Mags (everything fully functional, not problem with this gun since it left your shop) with the box.

Can you do me a deal?

Regards Keith.
    Hi Keith, you'd have to talk to Maciek in our Kildare shop.You can contact him on 0598623889

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Keitho_san

ricka wrote: »
    Keitho_san wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can you do me a deal?

Regards Keith.
    Hi Keith, you'd have to talk to Maciek in our Kildare shop.You can contact him on 0598623889
    thanks Rick will do

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

alright lads.. I dropped in a M1911 on wednesday, just wondering if it's done yet?

how the Raider looking lads? will it be ready for tomorrow? like to have it for days gaming on Sunday

how the Raider looking lads? will it be ready for tomorrow? like to have it for days gaming on Sunday

Sorted for you; was just about to give you a call :)

mps oshea wrote: »
    alright lads.. I dropped in a M1911 on wednesday, just wondering if it's done yet?

That is being looked at as I type - will keep you updated :)

ok thanks. hopefully heading up with ''T4RGET'' 2moro

mps oshea wrote: »
    ok thanks. hopefully heading up with ''T4RGET'' 2moro

That pistol is sorted for you; it's €20 for the repair :)

That pistol is sorted for you; it's €20 for the repair :)
    great!!! thanks. hopefully be up 2moro to pick it up

• Advertisement

Sorted for you; was just about to give you a call :)

saves you the call :) be down tomorrow thanks Kev, what;s the charge on it mate so i can bring monies :P

saves you the call :) be down tomorrow thanks Kev, what;s the charge on it mate so i can bring monies :P
    He's gone home, you've missed him.You'll just have to bring it all:)

He's gone home, you've missed him.You'll just have to bring it all:)

you still take souls yeah :P thanks Richy see you tomorrow if you're in.

hey Kev. do you know the way you were telling me 2day about the slid not going back fully after 4 or 5 shots on my 1911? well its happening again but after about 10 shots? will I bring it back 2 you guys ye?

mps oshea wrote:
    hey Kev. do you know the way you were telling me 2day about the slid not going back fully after 4 or 5 shots on my 1911? well its happening again but after about 10 shots? will I bring it back 2 you guys ye?
    Definitely get that back to us - it sounds like something simple, but best to be sure!

Sorry about that!

thanks for the shtuff today lads :) and lady, Raider seems to be firing better now, and i don't just mean performance wise i mean just in general :D

Definitely get that back to us - it sounds like something simple, but best to be sure!

Sorry about that!
    grand. ill try to get it up during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Take_Her_Handy

hi there, i know i'm being a bit petty here, but i tried to use the 100SHARES voucher and it wouldn't let me! I was the 5th person who shared, I know it's just a fiver but I'm €4.50 short on me paypal acc and tout it'd work without having to top up my acc, just wondering if there's anything that could be done?

hi there, i know i'm being a bit petty here, but i tried to use the 100SHARES voucher and it wouldn't let me! I was the 5th person who shared, I know it's just a fiver but I'm €4.50 short on me paypal acc and tout it'd work without having to top up my acc, just wondering if there's anything that could be done?
    You're not being petty, that's a fair complaint.
    Can you hang on till Tuesday and I'll get Sarah to sort it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Take_Her_Handy

You're not being petty, that's a fair complaint.
    Can you hang on till Tuesday and I'll get Sarah to sort it out

Thankyou :D

Advertisement