Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

by any chance you guys dont have a P90 mag catch/release lying around do you? might be getting one off my mate and i want to know i can get one before i take it off him. thanks.

o ye and thanks again for all your help Kev with the 1911 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

mps oshea wrote: »
    by any chance you guys dont have a P90 mag catch/release lying around do you? might be getting one off my mate and i want to know i can get one before i take it off him. thanks.

No worries at all Mark!

We don't have any P90 mag-catches up here, unfortunately. Best thing to do is to ask Maciek on the HobbyAirsoft Kildare thread, as he tends to have a little treasure trove of parts etc :)

Inari wrote: »
    No worries at all Mark!

We don't have any P90 mag-catches up here, unfortunately. Best thing to do is to ask Maciek on the HobbyAirsoft Kildare thread, as he tends to have a little treasure trove of parts etc :)

ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

mps oshea wrote: »

Maciek's offline so you'd be better to give him a call on 059 8623889

ricka wrote: »
    Maciek's offline so you'd be better to give him a call on 059 8623889
    will do thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭airsoftisfun

would you be able to give me a price quote for a ,shs white hop up rubber and a g&p m120 motor short type.

the gun is 100% stock chronoing about 310 fps.

would you be able to give me a price quote for a ,shs white hop up rubber and a g&p m120 motor short type.

the gun is 100% stock chronoing about 310 fps.

SHS hop up rubbers are €10, and the G&P motors are on special at €30 - so it'd be €40 for the lot :)

Hi Everyone, our move is now with solicitors so hopefully it won't be too long till we relocate:)

In order to get ready for the move, we've lots of bits to get rid of, so we're going to open the back room again and sell all our bits and broken stuff cheap.I'll post more details later this week.

Sorry guys but there's no point asking for individual pieces here on boards as we learnt from previous sales, this just isn't feasable.
    It's a get down here joby and take what you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Lads, about nine months ago I bought a Taurus PT1911 off you. I was playing a milsim on Sunday and discovered that the mag is now leaky.

I am absolutely incompetent with this stuff - I couldn't tell a piston from a shoe. :p So what'd be your best guess at what's wrong and could it be fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Is presale / clearout .camping allowed at the shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Lads, about nine months ago I bought a Taurus PT1911 off you. I was playing a milsim on Sunday and discovered that the mag is now leaky.

I am absolutely incompetent with this stuff - I couldn't tell a piston from a shoe. :p So what'd be your best guess at what's wrong and could it be fixed?

try save Kev some effort here unless I'm wrong :P
    If it's coming out of the top it meant the o-ring is broke which means new mag but it could jut need some silicon oil so spray a good bit down into where the top of a CO2 bulb would make contact with the piercing area in the mag. then try some vaseline on the screw bit that holds the bulb in, the vaseline should seal that a good bit. I have had 3 mags and they leak every now and again and this is what I do and hasn't failed so far. Hope it works

And now your talking to just the wrong right person, however T4arget has answered below:) If you can't sort it, get it back to us and the lads here will fix it
    Gatling wrote: »
    Is presale / clearout .camping allowed at the shop
    Jesus lad, you might be disappointed if you did, but hey go for it!
    T4RGET wrote: »
    try save Kev some effort here unless I'm wrong :P
    If it's coming out of the top it meant the o-ring is broke which means new mag but it could jut need some silicon oil so spray a good bit down into where the top of a CO2 bulb would make contact with the piercing area in the mag. then try some vaseline on the screw bit that holds the bulb in, the vaseline should seal that a good bit. I have had 3 mags and they leak every now and again and this is what I do and hasn't failed so far. Hope it works

And now your talking to just the wrong right person, however T4arget has answered below:) If you can't sort it, get it back to us and the lads here will fix it

Could you give me a rough idea of what fixing it would cost? Going off what T4rget said, it's the o-ring. The CO2 is leaking from the top.

Could you give me a rough idea of what fixing it would cost? Going off what T4rget said, it's the o-ring. The CO2 is leaking from the top.
    That's generally something that wouldn't be charged

That's generally something that wouldn't be charged

Oh, even better again. :D

I'm down in Cork and it'll be quite awhile before I'm in Dublin again. Could you give me an address and name to post to, please?

Available @ Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole:

3 x Taurus PT 1911 Co2
    4 x Blackwater 1911 Co2
    1 x Smith & Wesson 1911 PD Co2

All only €99 each!
    In perfect working order.
    All refurbs sold as seen, without warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

just wondering could you get one of these in and if so how much and how soon as i have cash burning in my pocket lol the model i want is the one below
    gp_aeg_aeg028_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

wow :eek: holy god that is a nice LMG :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    wow :eek: holy god that is a nice LMG :)

it sure is thats why i want it for the support gun loadout i going with not to mention great way to keep fit :) also the stoner is a beast too

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭johnmc_carthy

Perfect for cqb!! That full metal? How many rounds can it hold?

• Advertisement

dont want to thread spoil this thread with a discussion but i think there 3000 upwards i think i hope ha as for cqb i could easily use the stoner cqb its between an m4a1 and a m16 so not too long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭biz96

Hi
    Have you got on stock white bio 0.25g (or 0.20g) BB"s???

Oh, even better again. :D

I'm down in Cork and it'll be quite awhile before I'm in Dublin again. Could you give me an address and name to post to, please?
    Hi, it's....Hobbyairsoft,Unit 10, Block613, Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
    stigmau5 wrote: »
    just wondering could you get one of these in and if so how much and how soon as i have cash burning in my pocket lol the model i want is the one below
    Hi' we've a G&P order leaving this week, I'll see tomorrow if we can get a price and maybe get one on it

biz96 wrote: »
    Hi
    Have you got on stock white bio 0.25g (or 0.20g) BB"s???
    We've .25 and .20 Bios in Green but only .28 Bios in White

I know this has nothing to do with our thread but I can't stop thinking about that young guy JAMES TYNAN that died last weekend when some scumbag hit him for no reason while the lad was on his way home after a night out.
    James was an avid airsofter and great customer of Hobbyairsofts Kildare shop.Although I didn't know him, Maciek says he was a very likeable, happy and gentle young man.
    What really bugs me is his friends and family have lost him through the actions of an absolute moron.
    I'm 44 years old and way past nights out on the town, but honestly what the fcuk is going on out there on our streets at night.There's just way to many similar stories like this over the last few years
    James Tynan RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭benjo

I know this has nothing to do with our thread but I can't stop thinking about that young guy JAMES TYNAN that died last weekend when some scumbag hit him for no reason while the lad was on his way home after a night out.
    James was an avid airsofter and great customer of Hobbyairsofts Kildare shop.Although I didn't know him, Maciek says he was a very likeable, happy and gentle young man.
    What really bugs me is his friends and family have lost him through the actions of an absolute moron.
    I'm 44 years old and way past nights out on the town, but honestly what the fcuk is going on out there on our streets at night.There's just way to many similar stories like this over the last few years
    James Tynan RIP

Ricka as you said maybe not the right post but very well said and i don't care where this is posted it is the truth the way our fcuked up society is gone, you go out for a quiet night , and you may never come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Ya past nights out too. Some people just dont give a !!!! RIP

Just seams a bit now but would you let me know when you get some M14 mid caps back in stock

Thanks

Alan.

BigGunner wrote: »
    let me know when you get some M14 mid caps back in stock
    No worries at all Alan. We've a load of mags arriving in the next 2 - 3 weeks; I'll trawl through some invoices and see if there's any M14 mags on there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Thanks kev

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Just Landed!!!

KWC_1911A1_MagInStock.gif

Long awaited KWC Colt 1911 A1 Co2 Mags...these are seriously in demand so no holds guys, it's 1st come 1st served!

Available NOW @ €34 each in Hobby Rathcoole or on the website (clicky linky below)

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Magazines/Pistol-Mags/Colt-1911-A1-Co2-Mag-KWC

• Advertisement

stigmau5 wrote: »
    gp_aeg_aeg028_l.jpg

Hi mate, got a reply on this and bad news I'm afraid, G&P have discontinued this model.If there's anything else your interested in then let us know

Advertisement