Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for the stuff today Kev :) M9 is back, nice to meet ya in person too Lar.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

T4RGET wrote: »
    , nice to meet ya in person too Lar.

it's always nice to put faces to usernames! happy hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Kevin,

Would you be ok if i sent ye down a postal order down to ye for that mosfet i put my name on ..?

DP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hey Kevin,

Would you be ok if i sent ye down a postal order down to ye for that mosfet i put my name on ..?

DP :)

That is no worries at all Ciaran :) Just make sure to include a phone number, as our couriers won't take a package without one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Would you happen to have a blowback unit plate for a KJW M9 in the graveyard?

kj-m9-part33.jpg

• Advertisement

Would you happen to have a blowback unit plate for a KJW M9 in the graveyard?

kj-m9-part33.jpg

Definitely have one somewhere in there! Would you like me to dig one out for you, or would you prefer to have a mosey around and see what else takes your fancy? :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Inari wrote: »
    Definitely have one somewhere in there! Would you like me to dig one out for you, or would you prefer to have a mosey around and see what else takes your fancy? :P :D

I'd love to come and have look around but I can't make it to the shop :(, could you dig one out for me :) I'm looking for an M4 stock tube too of you have one, and could they be posted? :D

I'd love to come and have look around but I can't make it to the shop :(, could you dig one out for me :) I'm looking for an M4 stock tube too of you have one, and could they be posted? :D

It can of course be posted! Unfortunately I have no stock tubes left, so it's just the plate for an M9. Send us a PM with your details, and I'll get that out to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

How many BBs does the military distress signal loader hold?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Guys,

do you take trade ins ?

I have decided the Magpul(Ares)Masada just isn't for me. Skirmished once, has a TBB and hop up from Maciek and chrono's at .97-.99

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    How many BBs does the military distress signal loader hold?

Hi, 130 rounds
    Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Guys,

do you take trade ins ?

I have decided the Magpul(Ares)Masada just isn't for me. Skirmished once, has a TBB and hop up from Maciek and chrono's at .97-.99

Pat

Hi Pat, yep I'm sure Maciek can sort you out.Give him a call on 0598623889

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Do yous buy second hand guns if so could you take a look at my m4 on this thread please : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77489649 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Count Dooku

Do you have 16:1 gears?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, 130 rounds

Hi Pat, yep I'm sure Maciek can sort you out.Give him a call on 0598623889

Thanks for looking after me yesterday, very happy with the VLTOR

Do you have 16:1 gears?
    I do indeed! They're €35 for the SHS 16:1 gears
    DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Do yous buy second hand guns if so could you take a look at my m4 on this thread please : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77489649 .
    EDIT: Please note that Magic has finished up as of yesterday, and as such we are no longer accepting trade-ins. We also do not buy second hand guns, sorry!
    Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Thanks for looking after me yesterday, very happy with the VLTOR
    Glad to hear it Pat!

A rifle we get asked a lot about is the ARES Magpul MASADA, and we have a bargain for you! We have in stock 1x ARES Magpul Masada in Black, complete with the MOE Illumination kit (including laser), and has been upgraded with a tight-bore barrel and an enhanced hop up rubber. Rifle is second hand and is in immaculate condition; €400 - first come first served. This will be gone very quickly, so if you're interested come on down to us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Sorry, had meant to post this on this thread....
    Bit of an odd request, but ye wouldn't happen to have an ASG Ultimate 16:1 spur gear in amongst your grave yard bits?

Sorry, had meant to post this on this thread....

Unfortunately not - we do have the ultimate gear sets in stock alright, but they're €55 so not quite the low low prices of the graveyard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭mrmojorisin24

Hi, I want to get the raptor mosfet in my g&p vltor can you install it for me, and how much would it cost.

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭johnmc_carthy

I guys how much to have an aeg downgraded? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

Anymore Blackwater m4 and how much

Hi, I want to get the raptor mosfet in my g&p vltor can you install it for me, and how much would it cost.

Thanks for your help.
    I guys how much to have an aeg downgraded? Cheers

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay - it's been a mad house in here the past couple of days! Unfortunately with the closing of the Crookstown store we are not in a position to do upgrade work at the moment :( Once the Cork store opens, that should free us up a little more. Sorry about that!
    airsoftdes wrote: »
    Anymore Blackwater m4 and how much
    Blackwater M4's are in -stock; all 3 variants are available (BW15 Sniper @ €380, BW15 Carbine @ €350, and BW15 Compact @€;350)

We Are
    OPEN
    Tomorrow & Saturday
    10 Till 6

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Take_Her_Handy

Well lads, any working 2nd hand mags for 2009 colt rail concept?

Well lads, any working 2nd hand mags for 2009 colt rail concept?

Not at the moment - we do however have plenty of new ones in stock; €29 :)

Inari wrote: »
    Not at the moment - we do however have plenty of new ones in stock; €29 :)

Cool, where do i order them @ that price,,, feck it, just ordered co2 & ammo. shoud have thrown that in at that price... ya have them mags on the site @ €35

Cool, where do i order them @ that price,,, feck it, just ordered co2 & ammo. shoud have thrown that in at that price... ya have them mags on the site @ €35
    Hi, we'll correct that price.
    I've PM'd you a code for the website so you can buy the mag 'postage free'

We just re-stocked them there, and have since updated the website - they were €35 but we got a little better price, so were able to pass that on to ye guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jdosull101093

hey guys, just a quick question about the BW15 Sniper. does it take stanag mags or something different?

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, we'll correct that price.
    I've PM'd you a code for the website so you can buy the mag 'postage free'

Fair play man, ordered, done & dusted!!! It's too nice of a gun to have sittin up!!! Cheers!!!

Advertisement