Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Inari wrote: »
    Thanks for the price check Richard, but can't make it down today...dad wouldn't drop me. Was hoping to pick up a few mags + flashlight. Hope you guys have a very happy New Year!

~Inari,
    Thanks mate and to you.

I might aswell announce that our crazy Polish guy, Maciek (works in Kildare shop) due to lack of friends and a life, has offered to open the Dublin shop on Saturday and Sunday to extend the sale:D
    I of course have agreed as i'm greedy and have stock left!
    So.......
    WE ARE OPEN 12 till 6, Saturday and Sunday the 2nd and 3rd of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Still no Taurus PT 24/7 mags no?
    You wouldn't mind pming me when they arrive, would you?
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

ricka wrote: »
    Thanks mate and to you.

I might aswell announce that our crazy Polish guy, Maciek (works in Kildare shop) due to lack of friends and a life, has offered to open the Dublin shop on Saturday and Sunday to extend the sale:D
    I of course have agreed as i'm greedy and have stock left!
    So.......
    WE ARE OPEN 12 till 6, Saturday and Sunday the 2nd and 3rd of January.

Maciek and I would like to announce that we're going on strike tomorrow due to our evil scrooge like boss slandering our respective good names on boards.:D

For the record...

I ain't no hussy(and don't cyberwink customers of the male or female variety ) and Maciek is not a total loser (although his airsoft obsession and geek-a-licious level of techie knowldge might indicate otherwise) SO THERE!!!:p

As the moderator of my own thread...........................................
    Back on topic please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Is the Kildare shop open saturday. I should be down that way then.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Advertisement

lochdara wrote: »
    Is the Kildare shop open saturday. I should be down that way then.
    Sorry Mate only the Dublin shop open Saturday and Sunday 12 till 6.
    Its still only 20 mins further up the road and trade prices remain till Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

Hey lads!
    Shop in Rathcoole is open till 6pm. Why don`t you come up to see me?:mad:

Nothing changed for tommorow (SUN, 03/01) - open from 12 till 6 pm.

All single-girls playing airsoft are extremely welcome as well :cool:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

What kind of stock do you have left in terms of G&G?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Are there any mid caps for the king arms galil in stock & how much are they. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Sorry for not making it down at all this weekend mate, highly doubt ill be down tomorrow either:(, But i will get down with my SCAR ven if i have to walk, erm well........:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

Wow excellent site, just wondering about the Jericho 941, how the heck are you guys selling this?, this C02 pistol does 400fps average, do you downgrade each lot of RIF's you stock?, or do you guys sell RIF C02's to gun licence holders?, I also wonder if you guys could put up the makes of the guns you are selling?, fill me in please?
    :confused:

The pistols can be fitted with different valve to make them comply with Irish limits, that's how they're under.

So they have the valve on each of the pistols they sell?
    What about the aeg's
    do you work there?

nah he's a airsoft gun genious:D
    As fort he AEG's i'm guessing the springs, correct me if im wrong :P

So they have the valve on each of the pistols they sell?
    What about the aeg's
    do you work there?
    I would imagine so and as Target said the AEGs would have lower powered springs installed or other downgrades..
    I don't work there, they wouldn't have me :P

Sorry Ricka for hi-jacking your thread!:o

Yeah your right about the springs, could anybody tell me about this product on their site

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=180928

It sounds like a pretty sweet buy, with the steel bushings
    and stuff, but can anybody tell me who makes it?, what FPS it would be with 0.2g's?, and if it takes a large or small type battery?.
    It looks like a custom-ish job with the internals.:confused:

G&G, perhaps:confused:?

the FPS is in brackets at the bottom, it's better to give a FPS range than say what it shoots at, weather, battery, weight of BB and stuff will differ the FPS, it's better for them and us really, as for the make i don't know, what ever the horse is, I see a horse ont eh mag well so maybe someone knows then srry Ricka will stop now:p:D

I'd say drop into the shop if your not to far, Ricka will be more than helpful, and i think he is revamping the website in 2010 sometime so happy days:D...
    okay now I'll stop:D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

scanlant wrote: »
    What kind of stock do you have left in terms of G&G?

Still in stock:
    - M14 S.O.C.
    - GR6A3 Carbine
    - GR16 R5
    - GR16 R4 Carbine
    - GR16 R4 Plastic BlowBack
    - GR300L
    - FS51

[/quote]Yeah your right about the springs, could anybody tell me about this product on their site

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products....tail&id=180928

and stuff, but can anybody tell me who makes it?, what FPS it would be with 0.2g's?, and if it takes a large or small type battery?.
    It looks like a custom-ish job with the internals.confused.gif

G&G, perhapsconfused.gif? [/quote]

Its made by A&K. On 0.2g BBs it should have 310-325 FPS. It can take all type of 8,4V batteries.

Back to work!
    Thanks to T4rget and leftyflip for filling in:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

How much would the GR16 R4 Carbine be?

maciek87 wrote: »
    Still in stock:
    - M14 S.O.C.
    - GR6A3 Carbine
    - GR16 R5
    - GR16 R4 Carbine
    - GR16 R4 Plastic BlowBack
    - GR300L
    - FS51
    Yeah your right about the springs, could anybody tell me about this product on their site

G&G, perhapsconfused.gif? [/quote]

Its made by A&K. On 0.2g BBs it should have 310-325 FPS. It can take all type of 8,4V batteries.[/quote]

Srry, I mean does the connection in the stock, does it have a large type connecter

G&G, perhapsconfused.gif?

Its made by A&K. On 0.2g BBs it should have 310-325 FPS. It can take all type of 8,4V batteries.[/quote]

Srry, I mean does the connection in the stock, does it have a large type connecter[/quote]
    Small connector

mle1324 wrote: »
    How much would the GR16 R4 Carbine be?
    Just the model left on display.Perfect nick!
    Yours for €280

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Elemento

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me when you a resuming shipping out orders from your site. I ordered some stuff last Monday, but with new years and all I figured there'd a delay. I tried emailing through the site before the order but never got a reply.

Also, when I gave the shipping info, I accidentally mis-slept a part of the address, though I did send a reply back once I noticed it, again no reply. So just wondering if someone could shed a little light on this for me.

Thanks for anything you can do. :)

Elemento wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me when you a resuming shipping out orders from your site. I ordered some stuff last Monday, but with new years and all I figured there'd a delay. I tried emailing through the site before the order but never got a reply.

Also, when I gave the shipping info, I accidentally mis-slept a part of the address, though I did send a reply back once I noticed it, again no reply. So just wondering if someone could shed a little light on this for me.

Thanks for anything you can do. :)

Sorry we wer'nt exactly firing on all cylinders last week betwwen holidays and our sale!
    We deliver using Fastway Couriers and unfortunately Fastways last pick ups were the 22nd of December reopening today the 4 th of Jan.So your order has left today for delivery tomorrow
    Once again sorry about that!
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Elemento

Ah thats a relief to hear and thanks for getting back to me so soon. I'll keep an eye for them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Any chance you have Taurus PT 24/7 CO2 Magazines in stock in the Rathcoole shop? If not when will you be getting them back in?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Any chance you have Taurus PT 24/7 CO2 Magazines in stock in the Rathcoole shop? If not when will you be getting them back in?
    +1

• Advertisement

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Suppliers are out of stock.They have no date yet for their arrival.Hope to know before the end of the week.

Advertisement