Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    Best of luck in the exams mate, and do let us know how you get on with the hop!

will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Summer Clear out

Right lads, it's that time you love most - the time of year where we're getting too busy, and need to clear out some bits and pieces at low prices, with simple fixes :)

4x KJW Sig P229 @ €90 each!
    The pistols here venting gas after a number of shots; this is normally a combination of loading nozzle & cool down. We just don't have the time to give them unfortunately :( But it's good news for you!

We also have one KWA SP2022, without magazine, FUBAR'd - ideal for parts.
    Only €20!

As always this gear is sold as seen, without warranty, and is strictly first come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Lads, have you any cantilevel mounts in stock?

Like this one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/318aQkgAy5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Or even have one with a scope with one that you would swap for a brand new L mount?

goodlad wrote: »
    Lads, have you any cantilevel mounts in stock?

Like this one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/318aQkgAy5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Or even have one with a scope with one that you would swap for a brand new L mount?

I'm sure we have one on a magnifier that we'd be happy to swap for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I'm sure we have one on a magnifier that we'd be happy to swap for you!

Sweet!! I will be up tomorrow for it and to grab a killflash too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

threw the h hop into the F2000, must say very impressive, was a bit windy so it strayed of a little but when the wind calmed down every now and again the BB's flew straight as an arrow :) now to test it in the M4.
    Thanks again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Hi lads, looking for a killflash that will fit a 40mm scope, would ye have any?

Hi lads, looking for a killflash that will fit a 40mm scope, would ye have any?

Sorry, only 30mm Killflashes in stock at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

was wondering if you have any of the m14 with the wood affect and if so how much

xzodia wrote: »
    was wondering if you have any of the m14 with the wood affect and if so how much

None in stock at the moment - I'll have a look and see if we can get any of them :)

• Advertisement

AWS Raptor MOSFET

The Raptor FET from AWS is the most advanced MOSFET on the market for a V2 gearbox, and offers unparalleled features all from a self contained unit held in the gearbox! This unit occupies NO additional space in the stock tube or handguard!
    E66F3290F47A40108E14F40E6CF45AAE-0000335169-0002767782-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpgF862708514A04A16B542674DFECB2A73-0000335169-0002767781-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

€100!

Features include perfect 3 round burst (it counts how many times the cut off lever hits the MOSFET; no timing!), full cycle completion (every shot returns the piston to starting point), semi pre-cocking (piston is locked back to 70% for instant trigger response), battery monitoring for Lipo batteries, ROF control (full or half speed), Active braking etc

These are due back in late this week, or early next. These are the last EVER Raptor FET's from AWS, and they are moving quickly. There is already a growing reserve list! If you would like us to set aside a couple for you, just let us know and I'll stick you on the list.
    We cannot hold these indefinitely - so please keep in contact with us, and let us know if you no longer want them.

Please Note: AWS are no longer trading, and this is the last EVER batch of Raptor MOSFET's. As such these MOSFET's no longer come with a year's warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Howaya Kev :)

Any chance you could stick a raptor aside for me, can't remember if I said it to you yesterday.

Luca

Howaya Kev :)

Any chance you could stick a raptor aside for me, can't remember if I said it to you yesterday.

Luca

Done and Done, Luca!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Hey, could you get one of these in and how much would it cost? http://www.airsofttaiwan.com/goods.php?id=488

Hey, could you get one of these in and how much would it cost? http://www.airsofttaiwan.com/goods.php?id=488

Can't get the KJW GBBR's in at the moment, sorry about that!

At the moment we don't do any of the GBBR's...however, that may be changing in the near future. Stay tuned for more info :D

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

hey guys, do ya have any KWC 1911a1 mags left in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Now Back In Stock In Dublin
    (Available in Cork on Monday)

9E4B084505FA4DB49B79394E1D1CCA6A-0000335169-0002699715-00480L-5ECCAFA1C87C484394BE73940FD380B8.jpg

$kilkenny wrote: »
    hey guys, do ya have any KWC 1911a1 mags left in stock?

None in stock at the moment unfortunately :(

We have 2x CA Sportsline AK's - PWO

Only €99

Usual story - first come first served etc!
    Perfect for Vietnam era loadouts etc

None in stock at the moment unfortunately :(

aahhh shoot, i knew it was a long shot in the first place ha!

• Advertisement

$kilkenny wrote: »
    aahhh shoot, i knew it was a long shot in the first place ha!

Good news is that they will be in-stock soon; we were told they'll be back in next week, so we'll order a couple then - should be sorted for mid June :)

ohh that could work great! thanks :)

Raptor Mosfets Now Back In Stock In Dublin

In Stock in Cork on Monday

The Raptor FET from AWS is the most advanced MOSFET on the market for a V2 gearbox, and offers unparalleled features all from a self contained unit held in the gearbox! This unit occupies NO additional space in the stock tube or handguard!
    Features include perfect 3 round burst (it counts how many times the cut off lever hits the MOSFET; no timing!), full cycle completion (every shot returns the piston to starting point), semi pre-cocking (piston is locked back to 70% for instant trigger response), battery monitoring for Lipo batteries, ROF control (full or half speed), Active braking etc

Hi, I am looking for a replacement stock/body for an ASG/Well L96, to be specific, this one here:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=454

I was told you guys may have one in a parts bin? If so could you let me know? Replacement bodies for this are a pain to come by, and the one with the monopod is just oooh lala!

Hi, I am looking for a replacement stock/body for an ASG/Well L96, to be specific, this one here:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=454

I was told you guys may have one in a parts bin? If so could you let me know? Replacement bodies for this are a pain to come by, and the one with the monopod is just oooh lala!
    Hi, got a body for Mauser Pro Tac which should do you.Don't have the folding stock body

24D3516779FA4A659B80C217B808073B-0000335169-0002232229-00800L-674570ABE97049C38AC03972AB3E3A9A.jpg

How much would you be looking for for it?

How much would you be looking for for it?
    Hi, say €20 including post and packaging

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Hi kev do you have g&g hop up rubber instock

Hi kev do you have g&g hop up rubber instock

None left - the last 3 were picked up by a customer on Fri/Sat; SHS white hop up rubbers are in though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

None left - the last 3 were picked up by a customer on Fri/Sat; SHS white hop up rubbers are in though :)

thank you kev be up tomorrow for 1 :)

Advertisement