Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Just to add to that above we may have a couple of returned mags in the warehouse which we could repair if anyones interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

ricka wrote: »
    Just to add to that above we may have a couple of returned mags in the warehouse which we could repair if anyones interested?
    What's wrong with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Any chance you could get one or two working today? :D
    It's just I'm never out your way and now I'm finally going to be passing your front door...

Wow excellent site, just wondering about the Jericho 941, how the heck are you guys selling this?, this C02 pistol does 400fps average, do you downgrade each lot of RIF's you stock?, or do you guys sell RIF C02's to gun licence holders?, I also wonder if you guys could put up the makes of the guns you are selling?, fill me in please?
    :confused:
    If theres one thing i've learned in Airsoft over the years its never,i mean never believe the FPS on a box or on a website and i include my own supplier.
    Just checked 6 of those as you got me worried:)
    All firing between 280 and 300.
    Have to be honest though we do see fluctuations with different batches of all models we recieve and you can never be 100% so thanks for the heads up!

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Any chance you could get one or two working today? :D
    It's just I'm never out your way and now I'm finally going to be passing your front door...
    You'd have to give us a day or two mate.
    Wont get near them today.
    Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

You'd have to give us a day or two mate.
    Wont get near them today.
    Sorry

No problem I didn't think you would be able, but hey it was worth a shot asking, lol. I guess I'll just have to pay for postage when you get them back in stock ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Ah here, save me one:(

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Ah here, save me one:(
    Dont feel left out mate.Should have enouth for everyone in the audience:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright mate?
    you open next Sunday no?

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright mate?
    you open next Sunday no?
    Sundays finished as of last week!
    Have i actually ever answered one of your queries with a yes.:mad:

• Advertisement

PS. Thats more of a reflection on us than you:)

Sundays finished as of last week!
    Have i actually ever answered one of your queries with a yes.:mad:
    yes with bringing the SCAR up:D that's more than enough for me I just need to get there, stupid snow (wow never thought I'd say that) and i can't get lift yet.

PS. Thats more of a reflection on us than you:)

I know mate, kinda worried when i saw the big red face but then i read the post:p:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Eye

Hey guys, hoping you might be able to help me out.

Recently picked up one of these from you http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=090502&cat=01&subcat=02
    An excellent piece of kit.

However what I'm looking for now is a spare Magazine for it, any chance you guys might have one or be able to get one in for me?

I've looked high and low but not come across any CO2 mags for the desert eagle, preferably the same as the one that comes with it which was a 21 round mag, not really interested in the high caps, although if that's all that can be got then it'll have to do.

Also any idea of the cost of said item?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

have you any tan m4 mags in stock?

Eye wrote: »
    Hey guys, hoping you might be able to help me out.

Recently picked up one of these from you http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=090502&cat=01&subcat=02
    An excellent piece of kit.

However what I'm looking for now is a spare Magazine for it, any chance you guys might have one or be able to get one in for me?

I've looked high and low but not come across any CO2 mags for the desert eagle, preferably the same as the one that comes with it which was a 21 round mag, not really interested in the high caps, although if that's all that can be got then it'll have to do.

Also any idea of the cost of said item?

Cheers.
    Got Terrorfirmer waiting on a couple of these also.
    We've a couple of pallets in this Friday and another leaving France early next week.I would expect them on either shipment.I'll get back to you

have you any tan m4 mags in stock?
    As above not till next week

In light of the weather we are closing today at 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey lads (and lady)

What way are the Magpul beasties looking, what kind of lead time are we talking.What colours are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey lads (and lady)

What way are the Magpul beasties looking, what kind of lead time are we talking.What colours are available.

As far as I remember knifey....they kind of look like an M4....but gucci :D:D:D

Seriously though.....don't know yet. Still waiting on our supplier to get the finger out and get a confirmed date. When speaking to them just before x-mas they mentioned end of Jan...start of Feb and couldn't tell me if they would have them in Black, DE or OD.

Promise as soon as we know, you'll know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I wish I'd thought of this when I was in last week (my compliments the quality of hand-brake turns available to be done on the ice down your end of the Rathcoole industrial estate, by the way), but I want a few name tapes. I can't find them on the website. Is there any facility to order them without going into the shop, and any way to receive them that doesn't cost 9.75? I'd be perfectly happy with a little envelope coming through the post, for example.

Thanks very much for the sale, by the way. I hope that whatever it was you were trying to achieve with it worked out nicely, because it was deadly for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Just a quick enquiry

Many moons ago I saw an acog sight in your crookstown shop do you still sell them? If yes what's the damage and do they give any magnification?

Thanks

Ps thanks for sorting out the batteries for my m4 cqbr 9.6 is great fun!

I wish I'd thought of this when I was in last week (my compliments the quality of hand-brake turns available to be done on the ice down your end of the Rathcoole industrial estate, by the way), but I want a few name tapes. I can't find them on the website. Is there any facility to order them without going into the shop, and any way to receive them that doesn't cost 9.75? I'd be perfectly happy with a little envelope coming through the post, for example.

Thanks very much for the sale, by the way. I hope that whatever it was you were trying to achieve with it worked out nicely, because it was deadly for us.
    As a responsible airsoft dealer we cannot comment on hand brake turns, racing and skiding on our road and would like to distance ourselves from your comments which may have a detrimental effect on the good name of Airsoft.:D
    In answer to your question-Give us a call and we'll arrange to post them!

Markom5a wrote: »
    Just a quick enquiry

Many moons ago I saw an acog sight in your crookstown shop do you still sell them? If yes what's the damage and do they give any magnification?

Thanks

Just in case you missed this

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Do you still have that GR16 R4 carbine in stock?

Hey lads (and lady)

We've been promised today they'll be in the end of January.No info on colours as yet

Leftyflip wrote: »
    What's wrong with them?
    Got a couple of those mags repaired.Got one for Leftyflip,Dread-Lock and Inari.(in Kildare shop).I can bring them to Dublin if you wish.

Markom5a wrote: »
    Just a quick enquiry

Thanks

In next week but no magnification

Great thanks

How much?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Very very nice and made by Kings Arms.About €80

Advertisement