Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

thermo wrote: »
    i might be................. have to see what the kitchen commander says!!

Just kidin don't worry, i guess we'll know soon enough once they start selling:)
    (should have said co2 not propane)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

ricka wrote: »
    Just kidin don't worry, i guess we'll know soon enough once they start selling:)
    (should have said co2 not propane)

Hey lads, most likely going to pick up one of them double deuce's if you have a few in stock, is there any shells for sale for them also thanks

Hey lads, most likely going to pick up one of them double deuce's if you have a few in stock, is there any shells for sale for them also thanks
    Hi, plenty in stock but no spare shells

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi :)
    Have ya's got an ETA on those Neodymium motors by SHS? need to get the finishing parts for the M4 ;)

Opening-Hours.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

howye lads,
    Just wondering do ye know what version of the AWS Raptor it was that ye got the 1st time? I got one of ye when they came out and only decided to try program it last night :P instruction sheet is long gone so just want to check ive the right one online.

Cheers,
    Paul

flynn353 wrote: »
    howye lads,
    Just wondering do ye know what version of the AWS Raptor it was that ye got the 1st time? I got one of ye when they came out and only decided to try program it last night :P instruction sheet is long gone so just want to check ive the right one online.

Cheers,
    Paul

Hi Paul, the one we were selling was the Raptor Fet(professional). Rear wired for V2 gearbox
    Should be able to find a set of instructions if you want me to photocopy it and send it to you

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi :)
    Have ya's got an ETA on those Neodymium motors by SHS? need to get the finishing parts for the M4 ;)
    Hi mate, Kev's back next Wednesday so we'll be sorting out all deliveries then

Thanks richard, i found a set online but my one seems to need more presses than whats in the instructions so was just trying to figure out if i had an older version or something. Just managed to get the fire modes set up but i havent a clue what my other settings are now as it was accidentally set up :P

Paul

flynn353 wrote: »
    Thanks richard, i found a set online but my one seems to need more presses than whats in the instructions so was just trying to figure out if i had an older version or something. Just managed to get the fire modes set up but i havent a clue what my other settings are now as it was accidentally set up :P

Paul
    Hi Paul, i'll send you on the copy if you PM me your email address.If you need anymore help then it would be better if you could wait till Wednesday, when he who knows all (Inari) is back at work:)

• Advertisement

thanks richard :)

Last Day Tomorrow
    OPEN 10 Till 3
    (Rathcoole Only)
    C9B505BF9CE34064AA1420CA1B68BC67-0000335169-0003110058-00640L-04D50BB38FAA4E4E8726B95DF895B622.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi mate, Kev's back next Tuesday so we'll be sorting out all deliveries then

Thanks Richy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Richard,

something like this is perfect for the Goblin stuff

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Richard,

something like this is perfect for the Goblin stuff

Thanks Pat, pretty nifty little tool.Have to get a few of them but in the meantime I can guide people to that site.
    Thanks again and I guess we'll be seeing you shortly....

Our Online Sale
    Finishes Tonight
    At Midnight
    And
    Shop Closes
    Today
    At 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Guys,

Before it gets any later in the night, I would like to wish all of you and your families' a peaceful and successful 2013 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Got o Shea to pick me up a goblin deuce there the other day, nice little bit of kit, thanks guys :)

madmaxi wrote: »
    Guys,

Before it gets any later in the night, I would like to wish all of you and your families' a peaceful and successful 2013 :)
    Thanks Fiona, wish the same to you and Steve

Got o Shea to pick me up a goblin deuce there the other day, nice little bit of kit, thanks guys :)

Nice one, let me know how you're priming it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

To my disbelief the grip actually arrived today.we'll keep it behind the counter

Heya,

didn't even see this post sorry,

If its still behind the counter can pop out today to collect, in work till 15:00 then can shoot out

(How much is it btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

No bother at all Doc - it's under the counter for you whenever you can get in. That grip is €21 :)

Be in later on so

Due to popular demand our
    mega SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
    to this weekend!!
    Sale ends this Saturday so grab a bargain while you can!

Due to popular demand our
    mega SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
    to this weekend!!
    Sale ends this Saturday so grab a bargain while you can!

More like you saw I was coming in.....

**** you Richard,

**** you......

TheDoc wrote: »
    More like you saw I was coming in.....

**** you Richard,

**** you......

We aim to please:)

Last Day of Sale This Saturday In Both Shops
    10 Till 6

0B028FA6434A46A8A497C74C39AFC123-0000335169-0003113369-00800L-A7187D9A6FF44187B0B04F476D1DCA7F.jpg

B5971FBA3254461D957872A4C80603AC-0000335169-0003114311-00800L-F99E0EDD3D654CC99FDFA63BDA77A82D.jpg

[IMG][/img]BF6C66F476C447F99F15AEBD716F9242-0000335169-0003113367-00800L-B76DD0E51AD14E59B79623F5A63BAF30.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

Hi, just wondering how much are the marpat uniforms?
    Will be in Dublin tomorrow.
    Hopefully I can pop in for a look :)
    Thanks.

Hi, just wondering how much are the marpat uniforms?
    Will be in Dublin tomorrow.
    Hopefully I can pop in for a look :)
    Thanks.
    Hi, there's Miltec and Cybergun branded Marpat in stock.20% off
    Both pretty good but the Cybergun Marpat is more expensive as its padded.
    Can't remember off hand the price so I guess you'll have to call in:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

I will try my best to call in :)
    Need to get a few other bits aswel. :D

Advertisement