Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

TheDoc wrote: »
    No worries, I'll hang on so.

Typically when I want something I get impatient as **** ;0
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ricka wrote: »
    PM sent

And my sweats are over, I feel relief ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GrannyBasher 247

Hey, I was looking around the boneyard on saterday and bought a few bits and bobs. I remember spotting a black mouser sr reciever or stock (not sure what its exact name is but its the body of the sniper, not the barrel). I know the sale is over but would there be any chance I could pick it up off ya next saterday and if so for how much? By the way that sale was class, I picked up some real deadly kit. Cheers :)

Also wondering if you will be stocking mouser sr and pro tactical magazines anytime soon and if so how much would they be each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Also wondering if you will be stocking mouser sr and pro tactical magazines anytime soon and if so how much would they be each.

Mauser SR & Pro Tactical magazines have been ordered - should be in around the 8th of February. Last time we had them it was €15 per mag, or 2 for €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

greetings, do ye have any ver 2 gearbox shells in the boneyard?
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GrannyBasher 247

Thanks for the info on the mags, any word on the black mouser sr stock I was inquiring about from the boneyard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Evening lads, would you know if King Arms sell the fluted barrels for the Blaser R93? Or would you have one in the boneyard? Would really love one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Richard,

Any chance can you pm the price of a chicago gold please ;)

DP

thermo wrote: »
    greetings, do ye have any ver 2 gearbox shells in the boneyard?
    cheers

Unfortunately not :( We do have G&P Ver.2 8mm bearing shells in stock @ €59 if they're any good to you?
    Thanks for the info on the mags, any word on the black mouser sr stock I was inquiring about from the boneyard?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! We still have a couple of bodies left - they're there if you're still interested! :)
    Hey Richard,

Any chance can you pm the price of a chicago gold please ;)

DP

Hi Ciaran,

I'll get onto Cybergun and get a price for you - should have an answer for you on Tuesday :)
    SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Evening lads, would you know if King Arms sell the fluted barrels for the Blaser R93? Or would you have one in the boneyard? Would really love one!

Don't have any in the graveyard unfortunately. Cybergun recently started stocking more R93 parts, so I'll put in the request for you and see if anything comes back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

Is my G&G AK47 ready yet? left it in a while ago and have heard nothing back. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Hi guys,just want to find out if you have a trigger gaurd and trigger spring for a Taurus pt 99

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Hi guys,just want to find out if you have a trigger gaurd and trigger spring for a Taurus pt 99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

is the grave yard sale still on if so any m4 parts or mauser sr:) hop ups

mps oshea wrote: »
    Is my G&G AK47 ready yet? left it in a while ago and have heard nothing back. thanks

That AK is ready for collection :) Apologies for the radio silence - it's been a bit of a mad house with the recent Graveyard sale!

Trigger guard, or trigger bar? The trigger guard is a piece of the frame, and as such you would need to replace the entire lower - is that the piece you mean? Or is it the bar that goes from the trigger to the hammer, allowing the gun to fire?
    brenak47 wrote: »
    is the grave yard sale still on if so any m4 parts or mauser sr:) hop ups

We still have a few bits and pieces left in the graveyard - no Mauser SR hop units though. What M4 parts were you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

anything like this in at any time lads?
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gp-m4-qd-silencer-anticlockwise-for-m16

Also when are ya's expecting those neodymium motors back in :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    anything like this in at any time lads?
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gp-m4-qd-silencer-anticlockwise-for-m16

Also when are ya's expecting those neodymium motors back in :)

Currently awaiting orders from both Lonex & SHS. SHS should be in either late this week, or early next. Lonex will probably be two weeks out.

I don't have any of that particular silencer coming in, though we could easily get one in for you if you wanted? Our G&P order has not been invoiced yet, so if you're interested I'll get them to stick one on for us. It'd be circa 3 weeks before arrival.

Inari wrote: »
    Currently awaiting orders from both Lonex & SHS. SHS should be in either late this week, or early next. Lonex will probably be two weeks out.

I don't have any of that particular silencer coming in, though we could easily get one in for you if you wanted? Our G&P order has not been invoiced yet, so if you're interested I'll get them to stick one on for us. It'd be circa 3 weeks before arrival.

I'll wait fr the motor, can you stick one aside for me :)

I'll hold off on the suppressor, I'm not sure if that type will ft on the M4 I'm building because of the way the rail sits, so would rather see if it did fit instead of having one specially ordered. as a side note how much would one of the G&P ones be Kev?

T4RGET wrote: »
    how much would one of the G&P ones be Kev?

€79 for the G&P silencer - just got back to me this morning with a price!

ARRIVING NEXT WEEK

Co2 POWERED SIG P226 E2 by KJW

B00DDD4AB219473A826ACCD98D9622A8-0000335169-0003150807-00500L-203CEE4CC9D444AEAC1ADCE52C79D7D1.jpg

76009B56650043FDB62EC0DF0E8CAC95-0000335169-0003150806-00430L-947AF9C2356A400FB5C8DDFA92BD3D72.jpg

KJW Works version of the SIG P226 E2, powered by Co2. Magazines are compatible with older generation SIG P226's, though it is recommended to use reinforced nozzles. If this is anything like KJW's 1911's & M9's in Co2, it will be a hard-kicking mule of a gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

KJW Works version of the SIG P226 E2, powered by Co2. Magazines are compatible with older generation SIG P226's, though it is recommended to use reinforced nozzles. If this is anything like KJW's 1911's & M9's in Co2, it will be a hard-kicking mule of a gun!

Hey Kev, how much would this be? and would you be stocking a few nozzles?

--Armour

• Advertisement

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Hey Kev, how much would this be? and would you be stocking a few nozzles?

--Armour

They're €159 - nozzles will come later, and we will be getting in loads of them once they're in stock with our suppliers. Please also note that the gun will have trademarks as it is licensed by SIG SAUER :)

Fully trademarked version can be seen here - looks like another pistol for the collection!
    48B95D7B80BB4F469554D3343E04CF3A-0000335169-0003150812-00500L-857CB8D5179C4178BDA48B0F5AAC2F16.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

They're €159 - nozzles will come later, and we will be getting in loads of them once they're in stock with our suppliers. Please also note that the gun will have trademarks as it is licensed by SIG SAUER :)

Deadly, looks like my mock Garda ERU loadout will be complete then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

When is your next G&P order due to arrive? Rough estimate that is thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

jayod30 wrote: »
    When is your next G&P order due to arrive? Rough estimate that is thanks

Hi mate, should be the end of Feb

€79 for the G&P silencer - just got back to me this morning with a price!

Oh.. I'll hold off on that for now so, get the rifle up and running first :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Any luck on the Blaser parts?

SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Any luck on the Blaser parts?

Nothing back from them yet - it normally takes about a week for our suppliers to hear back from the manufacturers regarding availability etc. I'll give them a ring when I'm back in work on Tuesday and will let you know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1394&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Could you guys get this gun for me, as airsoft eire have it but never have it in stock, also if you can, how much would it be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hi Ciaran,

I'll get onto Cybergun and get a price for you - should have an answer for you on Tuesday :)

Any luck on price for gold chicago ?

Advertisement