Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1394&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Could you guys get this gun for me, as airsoft eire have it but never have it in stock, also if you can, how much would it be?

Hi, I'll check and get back to you tomorrow
    Any luck on price for gold chicago ?
    Hi Ciaran, Kevin is off today so I'll get him onto you tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Any luck on the Blaser parts?

Bad news, unfortunately :( No barrels coming into them any time soon - sorry!

I know there's a growing trend of WWII guns, but gangster thompson? Since it's for yourself, I'm almost afraid to ask what you're planning :P

You'd be looking at €579 for the Gold Chicago Typewriter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Inari wrote: »

I know there's a growing trend of WWII guns, but gangster thompson? Since it's for yourself, I'm almost afraid to ask what you're planning :P

You'd be looking at €579 for the Gold Chicago Typewriter :)

As you very well point out, their is a growing thrend on WWII stuff going about, as you know me I have to awkward and differnt.

So im going for a al capone loadout and on a bad day , agent 47.
    I'm going bald as it is so i might as well make it work :D.

Thanks again Kevin ;)

Ciaran Kev gave you a price above, but after i saw your post yesterday I made my own enquiry.The price given to me was over €100 cheeper, so €450 would be the retail price.
    Not Kevins fault as we tend to approach Cybergun or its subsidiaries for prices.Sometimes they can fluctuate wildly!

SHS - Parts & Accessories NOW IN STOCK

- 15 Tooth (metal rack) Pistons @ €10
    - 19 Tooth (metal rack) long-stroke/SR25 Pistons @ €12
    - SuperShooter Bearing Piston Head @ €10
    - AEG Cylinder (stainless steel) @ €10
    - Cylinder Head (M4/Ver.2) @ €10
    - M4 Air Nozzle (Metal/ver.2) @ €5
    - 13:1 Ultra High Speed Gear Sets @ €25
    - 16:1 High Speed Gear Sets @ €25
    - 18:1 Standard ratio gears @ €25
    - M90 Springs @ €10
    - M4 Metal 1-piece Hop up Chambers @ €15
    - Steel Cut-off Lever (Ver.2) @ €5
    - Steel Valve Key (WA/WE/TM fill & release valves) @ €19
    - SHS Enhanced Hop up rubber (Red) - improved softness from White/Clear @ €10
    - M4 Fire-Select Lever (Steel) @ €5
    - Standard Motors (Long) @ €15
    - Neodymium Magnet High Torque Motors (Long) @ €39
    - Shim set (includes 0.1mm, 0.15mm & 0.20mm) @ €5
    - Gearbox Spring set (Ver.2) @ €5
    - Bearing Spring Guide (stainless steel) @ €10

Available in-store now, and all will be online by tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

SHS - Parts & Accessories NOW IN STOCK

- 15 Tooth (metal rack) Pistons @ €10
    - 19 Tooth (metal rack) long-stroke/SR25 Pistons @ €12
    - SuperShooter Bearing Piston Head @ €10
    - AEG Cylinder (stainless steel) @ €10
    - Cylinder Head (M4/Ver.2) @ €10
    - M4 Air Nozzle (Metal/ver.2) @ €5
    - 13:1 Ultra High Speed Gear Sets @ €25
    - 16:1 High Speed Gear Sets @ €25
    - 18:1 Standard ratio gears @ €25
    - M90 Springs @ €10
    - M4 Metal 1-piece Hop up Chambers @ €15
    - Steel Cut-off Lever (Ver.2) @ €5
    - Steel Valve Key (WA/WE/TM fill & release valves) @ €19
    - SHS Enhanced Hop up rubber (Red) - improved softness from White/Clear @ €10
    - M4 Fire-Select Lever (Steel) @ €5
    - Standard Motors (Long) @ €15
    - Neodymium Magnet High Torque Motors (Long) @ €39
    - Shim set (includes 0.1mm, 0.15mm & 0.20mm) @ €5
    - Gearbox Spring set (Ver.2) @ €5
    - Bearing Spring Guide (stainless steel) @ €10

Available in-store now, and all will be online by tomorrow

Can you keep a motor aside for me Kev? will be in next week at some stage, flying back to Holland for personal reasons but can pick it up once I'm back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TimTam82

Iv a quick question in relastion to once off grenades (i.e TLSFx pyro grenades) and flash sticks! Are they possible to get in Ireland????
    Or am I wasting my time looking for them????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Illegal to possess and use in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TimTam82

So is my only option d CO2 type grenades? Nd what about noise flash sticks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ye u cn nly gt co2 ones.. seriously though yes only the Co2 ones can be used here (some sites may not let them either though) as for flash sticks. There is no such thing for us unfortunately, the Co2 ones make a lot of noise though, enough to make anyone flinch and/or recoil for a few seconds to let you breach so they're perfect :)

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    Can you keep a motor aside for me Kev? will be in next week at some stage, flying back to Holland for personal reasons but can pick it up once I'm back :)

No problem at all Cillian, I'll stick one under the counter for you!
    TimTam82 wrote: »
    Iv a quick question in relastion to once off grenades (i.e TLSFx pyro grenades) and flash sticks! Are they possible to get in Ireland????
    Or am I wasting my time looking for them????
    TimTam82 wrote: »
    So is my only option d CO2 type grenades? Nd what about noise flash sticks?

As the lads above have said there are only a couple of grenades legal for use in Ireland; the Tornado and Thunder B being the main ones for cost and effectiveness reasons.
    I am unsure what you mean by "noise flash sticks" - however if they are pyrotechnic based, then they are unfortunately illegal for use in Ireland without a license...sorry!

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1394&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Could you guys get this gun for me, as airsoft eire have it but never have it in stock, also if you can, how much would it be?
    Hi, unfortunately we wont have that model again till April

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Hi do you have any trigger by g&p and what motor do you have hop up rubby and do you have any shs 13.1gear thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

And what about this one, as it is a different style, can you get this earlier?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/kj-works-kp-05-hi-capa-full-metal-od-gbb-pistol-gas-and-co2-1.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

just to let u know tried to go on to your .com website last night and nothing could go on the .ie one but the other kept coming up as error tried a few times same thing

Hi do you have any trigger by g&p and what motor do you have hop up rubby and do you have any shs 13.1gear thank you

All of the above in stock:
    G&P Switch Assembly, SHS 13:1 gears, SHS Red & Madbull Blue hop up rubber, and SHS neodymium magnet high torque motors :)
    Of course if you're not looking for something as fast as the neodymium magnet motors, then we also have standard motors in stock as well :)
    And what about this one, as it is a different style, can you get this earlier?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/kj-works-kp-05-hi-capa-full-metal-od-gbb-pistol-gas-and-co2-1.html

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't get that one at all at the moment - sorry!
    brenak47 wrote: »
    just to let u know tried to go on to your .com website last night and nothing could go on the .ie one but the other kept coming up as error tried a few times same thing

Thanks for that Bren - always good to know what's going on. We're going to be moving web hosting in the very near future, which will eliminate a great many of those errors.

NOW IN STOCK
    Instore and online

JG G36C2802957B100D424D9E0CB2CFFC86C96F-0000335169-0003157048-00500L-73303C3881B94CB99DE16C448144FF89.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

Hey,
    just wondering do you stock G&P tango down pistol grips and magpul trigger guards?

Also what hop up units do ye have in stock?

Thanks.

Hey,
    just wondering do you stock G&P tango down pistol grips and magpul trigger guards?

Also what hop up units do ye have in stock?

Thanks.

Just replied to your PM there - sorry about that; the annoyance of using Boards.ie on the phone...never noticing PM's :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Hey,

What day would suit best to pop over with the PDW? I mentioned it needs an Ambi selector. :)
    Cheers
    --Armour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Hi,

I dropped in yesterday to get a 6.03 tbb for my Raider only to find that they were out of stock (even though they were "in stock" when I checked the website the previous night). Just checked again and the website still says "in stock". Is the website not up to date or do you have them in the Rathcoole shop?

Thanks

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Hey,

What day would suit best to pop over with the PDW? I mentioned it needs an Ambi selector. :)
    Cheers
    --Armour
    Ambi-dextrous fire selector would likely be a problem - I'm not sure if we'd be able to source that part :( But you could drop in any day with the PDW. Preferably Tues - Fri, but really it's whenever suits yourself.
    Hi,

I dropped in yesterday to get a 6.03 tbb for my Raider only to find that they were out of stock (even though they were "in stock" when I checked the website the previous night). Just checked again and the website still says "in stock". Is the website not up to date or do you have them in the Rathcoole shop?

Thanks

Hi Dave,

They are definitely out of stock in Rathcoole store :( If I had 'em, I'd have sold you one!

I can only apologise about the website, but that website has to represent stock for two retail stores, so there are times that the website is not up to date. That said, in this case the website is in fact accurate. If you click on the 363mm barrel and read the specs (i.e. just above where it says 'in-stock') it says that it is a 300mm barrel. It is a glitch, which I am currently in the process of fixing. When you clicked the link for the 363mm barrel, it brought you to the 300mm barrel which is in stock!

But funny that you should mention web updates, as that is what I am knee-deep in as I type this! We are getting all of the products online and ready to go that arrive next week - I'll have that glitch fixed ASAP as well.

If you are planning on coming out to us for a specific product, just give us a ring and we'll be able to tell you if we have it or not straight away and save you a journey

EDIT: Glitch has been identified and fixed - there was a problem with the SEO-ing of the 363mm, 455m, 509mm & 650mm resulting in them all linking back to the 300mm barrel. Bug has now been fixed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-PT-SR16-28&search=special&rs=vfc%20part&catid=&cat=

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-PT-SR16-21&search=special&rs=vfc%20part&catid=&cat=

If I dropped in the gun, paid for all parts/ services and the above, you could do it? ;)

I can make it out to you on Tuesday or Wednesday this week coming.

See ya then Kev

Cheers

--Armour

Lil Armour wrote: »
    I can make it out to you on Tuesday or Wednesday this week coming.

See ya then Kev
    That's no worries Glenn; we'll see you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

ricka wrote: »
    NOW IN STOCK
    Instore and online

JG G36C2802957B100D424D9E0CB2CFFC86C96F-0000335169-0003157048-00500L-73303C3881B94CB99DE16C448144FF89.jpg
    how much is that and would you be able to get in an m4 s system and if so how much preferably a jg or boyi

just wondering do ye hold stock of the erog ladder 18 slot rails covers for the raider or can ye get them looking for dark earth ones thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Hi Dave,

They are definitely out of stock in Rathcoole store :( If I had 'em, I'd have sMold you one!

I can only apologise about the website, but that website has to represent stock for two retail stores, so there are times that the website is not up to date. That said, in this case the website is in fact accurate. If you click on the 363mm barrel and read the specs (i.e. just above where it says 'in-stock') it says that it is a 300mm barrel. It is a glitch, which I am currently in the process of fixing. When you clicked the link for the 363mm barrel, it brought you to the 300mm barrel which is in stock!

But funny that you should mention web updates, as that is what I am knee-deep in as I type this! We are getting all of the products online and ready to go that arrive next week - I'll have that glitch fixed ASAP as well.

If you are planning on coming out to us for a specific product, just give us a ring and we'll be able to tell you if we have it or not straight away and save you a journey

EDIT: Glitch has been identified and fixed - there was a problem with the SEO-ing of the 363mm, 455m, 509mm & 650mm resulting in them all linking back to the 300mm barrel. Bug has now been fixed :)

Thanks Kevin. I thought that maybe you'd just sold the last of them when I called out on Friday but when I later checked the website and saw them "in stock", I thought maybe there was some in the storeroom that were overlooked. Anyways, all understood now.

brenak47 wrote: »
    just wondering do ye hold stock of the erog ladder 18 slot rails covers for the raider or can ye get them looking for dark earth ones thanks

None in stock at the moment :( Should be able to get them for you though!

• Advertisement

None in stock at the moment :( Should be able to get them for you though!
    nice one ye if u could see if u can and what price they are thanks dark earth ones please:)

Advertisement