Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

any chance ya's can get in a KRISS? and if so how much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

Do you guys take trade ins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Hey guys, wondering if you've any buttplates for the crane stock on a DBOYS M4 CQBR lying about?

DB-AEG-5781M-MARK_3_mark.jpg

The bit at the back there. One of the two little clips that holds it in place broke when I was trying to get it on at a skirmish yesterday. It can hold on fine with just the one... but the other broke off months back! Let me know if you've any, thanks. :)

Oh and I don't need the rubber covering.

EDIT: That picture isn't as big as I thought it would be... if you aren't completely sure which bit I mean, I'll take a picture of my own and post it up when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

mps oshea wrote: »
    Is this only for this weekend or will it be on next weekend too?
    Hi, we'll extend it till next weekend
    thermo wrote: »
    hi, do ye have any shs pistons in stock?
    Hi Lar, got a couple left

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Mate, i'll ask Kevin tomorrow but I doubt it

dave762 wrote: »
    Do you guys take trade ins
    Hi, not in Dublin shop but you could give Maciek a call in our Cork shop on 021 4355973
    Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Hey guys, wondering if you've any buttplates for the crane stock on a DBOYS M4 CQBR lying about?

DB-AEG-5781M-MARK_3_mark.jpg

The bit at the back there. One of the two little clips that holds it in place broke when I was trying to get it on at a skirmish yesterday. It can hold on fine with just the one... but the other broke off months back! Let me know if you've any, thanks. :)

Oh and I don't need the rubber covering.

EDIT: That picture isn't as big as I thought it would be... if you aren't completely sure which bit I mean, I'll take a picture of my own and post it up when I get home.
    Unfortunately not, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Thanks anyway!

• Advertisement

Cheers Richy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, we'll extend it till next weekend

great! should be in saturday to pick one up!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Lar, got a couple left

will you stick one aside for me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

See you then!
    thermo wrote: »
    will you stick one aside for me please?
    Will do

can i tag along :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Suppliers said no, unfortunately :(

It's a lovely piece - one of our customers brought theirs in for us to have a gawk at. Very nice replica, though disappointing on the recoil front - can't win on everything though!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Hi Kev, I'm having an issue with the KWC 1911 mags. I haven't used them in around 2 months since I bought them from yas, but I wiped them down, sprayed silicon oil and kept them at room temperature but when I put in a co2 cap all of the gas vents out of the top of the mag. Any ideas? I was looking forward to using it this weekend but on a side note I should have the Fire selector up to yas aswell.

Should I bring the mags up with me?

Inari wrote: »
    Suppliers said no, unfortunately :(

It's a lovely piece - one of our customers brought theirs in for us to have a gawk at. Very nice replica, though disappointing on the recoil front - can't win on everything though!

yeah was disappointed with the recoil when watching videos. Have been torn between that or the TM MP7, the KRISS won :p. No problem, thanks anyways Kev.. also never got into get that motor, have since picked one up on the advert section, but thanks for keeping it, I'm sure you've sold it by now anyways :) just couldn't get in :(

also a mate was wondering if ya's can get in a TM BAR-10 or the GBB MP7 by TM? I know TM products aren't usual stock but he asked me to look into it so thought I'd ask here first :)

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Hi Kev, I'm having an issue with the KWC 1911 mags. I haven't used them in around 2 months since I bought them from yas, but I wiped them down, sprayed silicon oil and kept them at room temperature but when I put in a co2 cap all of the gas vents out of the top of the mag. Any ideas? I was looking forward to using it this weekend but on a side note I should have the Fire selector up to yas aswell.

Should I bring the mags up with me?

Did you oil the main valve? Oiling the valve can cause it to stick in the open position. But yeah, definitely bring them up and I'll get Robbie to have a look at them for you!

yeah was disappointed with the recoil when watching videos. Have been torn between that or the TM MP7, the KRISS won :p. No problem, thanks anyways Kev.. also never got into get that motor, have since picked one up on the advert section, but thanks for keeping it, I'm sure you've sold it by now anyways :) just couldn't get in :(

also a mate was wondering if ya's can get in a TM BAR-10 or the GBB MP7 by TM? I know TM products aren't usual stock but he asked me to look into it so thought I'd ask here first :)

Nah, the TM MP7 definitely wins against the KRISS Vector; more accurate, more recoil...more fun. The KRISS is a lovely looking unique piece, but just definitely wasn't for me. No worries on the motor - I'll stick it back out on sale :)

As far as sourcing a TM MP7...it's a no go. VSR on the other hand we can get - one of our suppliers has the imitation wood stock version in-stock, if that's of any use to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Nah, the TM MP7 definitely wins against the KRISS Vector; more accurate, more recoil...more fun. The KRISS is a lovely looking unique piece, but just definitely wasn't for me. No worries on the motor - I'll stick it back out on sale :)

As far as sourcing a TM MP7...it's a no go. VSR on the other hand we can get - one of our suppliers has the imitation wood stock version in-stock, if that's of any use to him?

We'll see ;)

Yeah Kev, I oiled up the 3 main points on the mags, all of them ate doin0y the same thing whicu mare me think it was a temperature/seals issue, but at the risk of destroying my mags any further I'll bring them in with the other bits,

One last question, have yous got Lipo chargers around? :)

Thanks for the reply too :D

Thanks for the info Kev, If I ever once again settle for a GBB myself it will be the MP7 :)

Just got off the phone, he said he'll hold off on the VSR, sorry for the hassle mate. Airsoft right:rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    We'll see ;)

That we most certainly shall! We'll have to arrange a duel :P
    Yeah Kev, I oiled up the 3 main points on the mags, all of them ate doin0y the same thing whicu mare me think it was a temperature/seals issue, but at the risk of destroying my mags any further I'll bring them in with the other bits,

One last question, have yous got Lipo chargers around? :)

Thanks for the reply too :D
    Definitely bring them down to us; Robbie should be able to get them sorted for you ASAP.

Lipo chargers - we have basic balance chargers (€25), and we just got the ultra-chargers back in stock yesterday...the ones that charge every battery under the sun (€70)! :)
    Thanks for the info Kev, If I ever once again settle for a GBB myself it will be the MP7 :)

Just got off the phone, he said he'll hold off on the VSR, sorry for the hassle mate. Airsoft right:rolleyes:

Cheers :)
    No worries at all Cillian :) Airsoft is about the futile hunt for perfection afterall :D

That we most certainly shall! We'll have to arrange a duel :P

Definitely bring them down to us; Robbie should be able to get them sorted for you ASAP.

Lipo chargers - we have basic balance chargers (€25), and we just got the ultra-chargers back in stock yesterday...the ones that charge every battery under the sun (€70)! :)

No worries at all Cillian :) Airsoft is about the futile hunt for perfection afterall :D

Don't I know it, This m4 project is destroying my funds :p. On a side note, have ya's got many more of those 70 quid chargers left? been looking for one of them for a while, splitting it with a few team mates but some of the €100+ ones are a bit too much for our liking, so that one will work perfectly :)

• Advertisement

Well ifit charges batteries and takes minimal effort/attention I like it! haha. Sure I should be out to you Saturday. the parts arrived today aswell... Customs and UPS r***d me. the total cost was 38, then I had to pay an additional 43.20 to UPS man. Freaking ridiculous.

Ah well sure I will be out. See ya saturday :)

Don't I know it, This m4 project is destroying my funds :p. On a side note, have ya's got many more of those 70 quid chargers left? been looking for one of them for a while, splitting it with a few team mates but some of the €100+ ones are a bit too much for our liking, so that one will work perfectly :)

Yup - got a restock of those chargers in on Wednesday so have plenty in stock. They're a great charger - gives you complete control over the battery, and charges ridiculously fast :)
    Well ifit charges batteries and takes minimal effort/attention I like it! haha. Sure I should be out to you Saturday. the parts arrived today aswell... Customs and UPS r***d me. the total cost was 38, then I had to pay an additional 43.20 to UPS man. Freaking ridiculous.

Ah well sure I will be out. See ya saturday :)
    Ouch! That is just a little bit ridiculous :( It's an awful lot of money for such a small part

So some of you may have seen this on our Facebook page - the pistol was announced at the ShotShow this year from PALCO Sports (subsidiary of Cybergun), and was demonstrated to a lot of people foaming at the mouth!
    NOW IN STOCK & AVAILABLE NOW!

12BE4727C800445AB455558994774EB2-0000335169-0003178175-00500L-D0356E92A56C4C83A0DED49DB79EDABA.jpg
    CLICK HERE to view on our website

It is a superb high-quality replica of Smith & Wesson's M&P 9C, with authentic trades. And I mean authentic...deeply engraved markings (no white/tippex-style markings in sight!), and with lovely touches such as the metal serial number plate-instert covering up the "Made in Taiwan".

Oh, and it shoots excellently! It rivals Marui in performance - don't get me wrong, TM still have the edge, but the gap is closing. I was suitably impressed from a gun of its size. Magazine holds 15 rounds, and is very well finished.

Yup - got a restock of those chargers in on Wednesday so have plenty in stock. They're a great charger - gives you complete control over the battery, and charges ridiculously fast :)

Great I'll give the money to one of my team mates, he's going in to pick up a CQB-R on saturday :)

Great I'll give the money to one of my team mates, he's going in to pick up a CQB-R on saturday :)

Mark, is it? I'll know who to look out for then! :D

Mark, is it? I'll know who to look out for then! :D

yup that's him :) cheers Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Hi do you have Anying Pictures of the Rail system in. Stock

yup that's him :) cheers Kev
    No problem at all, enjoy the new charger!
    Hi do you have Anying Pictures of the Rail system in. Stock

Will get pictures up ASAP :)

Hi guys.

Building a new rifle for a mate, any chance you can get me a price one these :)
    Spike: Receiver
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_35&products_id=435

Rails:
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&products_id=456

DD receiver:
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_35&products_id=244

and rails:
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&products_id=391

Also on the box of my own receiver when i ordered the receiver form you guys it mentioned something about madbull making custom receiver with own team logo's or whatever on it. any information on that :)

Cheers lads

also one of these:p
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_27&products_id=423

Thanks for the charger btw, and for helping out my society member :)

• Advertisement

The receiver's are €105 (not in stock), including the hop chamber (but don't come with assembly pieces such as fire selector, charging handle etc).

I have the 9" version of the SPIKE BAR in stock @ €104, same price as the DD 12" LITE (also in stock)

The steel barrel is €65, though not in stock at the moment.

If you want us to order them in for you, just let us know what you're after, and we'll stick them on our next order :)

Advertisement