Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    The receiver's are €105 (not in stock), including the hop chamber (but don't come with assembly pieces such as fire selector, charging handle etc).

I have the 9" version of the SPIKE BAR in stock @ €104, same price as the DD 12" LITE (also in stock)

The steel barrel is €65, though not in stock at the moment.

If you want us to order them in for you, just let us know what you're after, and we'll stick them on our next order :)

is that DD rail in stock in the rathcoole shop itself? (if it's not in the shop itself order one in please, I bascially need the DD receiver and the DD 12" rail system to fit it with the outer barrel)
    So, can you order a DD receiver and the 20" outer barrel (black). Also any word from madbull about custom engravings on a receiver before the DD receiver is ordered :)?

Sorry for all the edits :p: More parts: Any idea how much the Noveske gas block is form madbull and does it actually take a gas tube, all the pictures I've seen don't have the fake gastube running through it.
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_33&products_id=260

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

how much would it be to get the trigger contacts fixed in a gun lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

mps oshea wrote: »

You might be better off just throwing in a basic mosfet and bypassing trigger contacts entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

hi lads an news on that scar gearbox that was handed up to ye a week ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

T4RGET wrote: »
    is that DD rail in stock in the rathcoole shop itself? (if it's not in the shop itself order one in please, I bascially need the DD receiver and the DD 12" rail system to fit it with the outer barrel)
    So, can you order a DD receiver and the 20" outer barrel (black). Also any word from madbull about custom engravings on a receiver before the DD receiver is ordered :)?

Sorry for all the edits :p: More parts: Any idea how much the Noveske gas block is form madbull and does it actually take a gas tube, all the pictures I've seen don't have the fake gastube running through it.
    http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_33&products_id=260

Hi Cillian,

The DD 12" is in stock in Rathcoole. As for the Noveske gas block; it does indeed take a fake gas tube :) You're looking at €19 for it

Not heard anything about custom engraving from Madbull to be honest - I'll send them an email and see what it'd set you back, time frame and MOQ (minimum order quantity) etc.
    mps oshea wrote: »

You'd be looking at roughly €30 (maybe a little bit more if the switch assembly is fried)
    Haribo1358 wrote: »
    hi lads an news on that scar gearbox that was handed up to ye a week ago?
    We have a JLS V2 gearbox in for repair with a short circuit; that the one you're talking about? Unfortunately it won't be ready before the end of the week; we are waiting on switch assemblies to arrive in and the order was delayed :(

• Advertisement

Yep that's the one thanks and any idea on when it might be ready and thanks for the update

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

goodlad wrote: »
    You might be better off just throwing in a basic mosfet and bypassing trigger contacts entirely.
    Is Brian going to let you out for half an hour Gary, for our shooting competition this week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

ricka wrote: »
    Is Brian going to let you out for half an hour Gary, for our shooting competition this week:)

aahahahaha!! I feel slightly offended that you think Brian has that much control over me :p

Sure the site will be closed by 5 so i will pop over then.

559714_10151369823534475_2106751591_n.jpg

Click HERE for the Facebook Event page (and more details!)

Inari wrote: »
    Hi Cillian,

The DD 12" is in stock in Rathcoole. As for the Noveske gas block; it does indeed take a fake gas tube :) You're looking at €19 for it

Not heard anything about custom engraving from Madbull to be honest - I'll send them an email and see what it'd set you back, time frame and MOQ (minimum order quantity) etc.

Grand well, then I'll send my mate up to go get that Rail so it doesn't get picked up :p he wants it for the m4 im building him.

Can you go ahead and order the receiver and the barrel then. The custom engraving was a little extra which would have been cool but not a big deal so just go ahead with the DD receiver and DD 20" barrel. then throw on the Noveske gas block too please :) (that's for me:p)

Those three are all i think :) Thanks Kev

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    559714_10151369823534475_2106751591_n.jpg

Click HERE for the Facebook Event page (and more details!)

Can win the SIG I see *Drool* gona try make it up for this definitely :)

Guys, this is the Shooting System we'll be using this Saturday for our Shooting Competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Do yas have any more vfc m&p's and how much are the mags?

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Do yas have any more vfc m&p's and how much are the mags?
    Hi, yes got one left.No spare mags sorry!

Sweet, well I will be in when my VFC PDW and mags are sorted and pick it up :)

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Sweet, well I will be in when my VFC PDW and mags are sorted and pick it up :)
    I presume you want us to keep it for you?

Hi do you have Anying Pictures of the Rail system in. Stock

3746742B51D64405852D088E18C86F34-0000335169-0003185463-00640L-B9E3AF46C11D465CAA29CC92B68618EE.jpg

Sorry for the delay Garreth - dropbox didn't want to play nice :(

From left to right (front row): Daniel Defense LITE 12", Noveske 10", and Viking Tactical 7" (on top)

From left to right (back row): Daniel Defense LITE 7", SPIKE BAR 9", Troy TRX Battle Rail 9", and JP Handguard 7".

All in stock and available :)

I'll be in on Saturday to pick that rail up :).. did you see that last post about the DD stuff? you can just order the DD receiver, DD20" barrel and Noveske gasblock, if you didn't see it :) I'll be in during the weekend anyways. want my go at wining that SIG :p

Hey,
    Yeah sorry I should have said (absent minded moment) would yous hold it for me yeah? I will be in when everything else gets sorted.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Any T1 Red dot sights in stock yet?

• Advertisement

jayod30 wrote: »
    Any T1 Red dot sights in stock yet?

Hi mate, enroute with the other G&P gear

For those of you who are not on Facebook, or who aren't following our page (if not, why?!), then you may not have seen our brand new target shooting circuit for our Speed Shooter competition.

There are 11 targets, 15 BB's (max. limit), and whoever does it in the quickest time wins a BRAND NEW KJW SIG P226 E2 Co2 GBB! These beauties retail at €159, and are worth every penny - beefy metal slide, strong recoil and extremely comfortable grip!

Competition is this Saturday, from 10am until 6pm - cost is €3 per entry, and you can enter as many times as you want...but remember the pistol only costs €159 so be sure to do it in under 50 attempts :D All of the proceeds go to the 'Help Igor' fund (details here).

So, who's in? Let's see who's the fastest this year :D

11466_554397287918859_53837855_n.jpg

HOBBYAIRSOFT Dublin (Rathcoole) - Speed Shooter Competition

Starts @ 10.00AM

€3 per Attempt; unlimited attempts per person!

Must be at least 11 years of age to enter

On Saturday March 9th (from 10am til 6pm) HobbyAirsoft are hosting a Speed Shooting competition in aid of Igor Dolgov, who was injured during a skirmish and needs to raise €5,000 for the surgery needed to set him on the path of recovery. All of the proceeds raised from are Speed Shooter competition are being donated to the 'Help Igor' fund.

Fastest time on the day will win one of these - a Brand New KJ Works Co2 GBB SIG P226 E2 (Fully licensed):
    6245B2A2DD7B4EA989DEA98DCDF4FECF-0000335169-0003185833-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

The course is set - 12 Targets, 15 BB's; how fast can you do it?

I'm assuming we'll be using the PT24/7 again for this yeah :)

will the v2 JLS scar gearbox be ready for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

do ye sell silencer adapters for the mauser sr and if so how much are they

Thanks to everyone who participated in our shooting competition on Saturday!
    It was a great success and most importantly we raised €333 for The Help Igor Dolgov Fund:)
    Well done in particular to Greg Makiela who was the overall winner with an excellent time!!
    Some other really good times scored, with Paddy Malone, Gary Hayden and Brendan Pender coming very close!
    Thanks Again, from all at HOBBY

are u messing about me

brenak47 wrote: »
    are u messing about me
    Hi mate, no not messing, i guessed that was you.
    I have the time sheet in front of me and you were in the top four, so well done!

• Advertisement

no way happy with that as i only did 2 good runs the second being the quickest of the 2 didn't finish the other 2 runs :D

Advertisement