Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Hows it going, just wondering when is the earliest yous could send us that battery? I don't have a spare one at the moment nand next games on Wednesday :) cheers

Hmm I just checked my sent-box there, and nothing. I could have sworn I sent a message to you on Saturday :( Just send us your address, and we'll send that battery out. The only thing is the battery would be arriving on Wednesday, but we would have no control on the time it is delivered. If you've ever received stuff from GLS before, it should be around about the same time.

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    Could you get in a PDW either aeg or gbb looking for the longer version or one with a barrel extension

When were you looking to get one? We plan on having the VFC PDW's for the Summer, or were you looking to pick one up sooner?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

Inari wrote: »
    When were you looking to get one? We plan on having the VFC PDW's for the Summer, or were you looking to pick one up sooner?
    that ones gas am i right? well hopefully picking up a gas one soon so could ye get in the dboys metal pdw aeg in or this http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31399 also do you have any closed bolt WE m4/pdw mags thanks

that ones gas am i right? well hopefully picking up a gas one soon so could ye get in the dboys metal pdw aeg in or this http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31399 also do you have any closed bolt WE m4/pdw mags thanks

VFC one is an AEG. I don't know if we can get the Dboys one, but I'll check with our suppliers and see :)

I can indeed get the WE M4/PDW magazines, definitely for the open bolt - that's not a problem at all! I will check with them tomorrow and see about the closed bolt ones - I'm not sure if they've been discontinued or not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

Hi guys i see on the hobby airsoft site that the sig p229 is in stock.Are ye the same company and if so is this gun in stock as i really want to get one and can ye do any deal on it with a spare mag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

airwolf08 wrote: »
    Hi guys i see on the hobby airsoft site that the sig p229 is in stock.Are ye the same company and if so is this gun in stock as i really want to get one and can ye do any deal on it with a spare mag
    Hi, yes that's us.The pistol is in stock and is €159.Mags are€35
    Cant really do much of a deal on them as with all new pistols, Cybergun tend to charge us a premium! i'm sure we can give a couple of quid off or throw in a 5000 pack of KA BB's

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, yes that's us.The pistol is in stock and is €159.Mags are€35
    Cant really do much of a deal on them as with all new pistols, Cybergun tend to charge us a premium! i'm sure we give give a couple of quid off or throw in a 5000 pack of KA BB's

Would the new p226 be better than the p229 its just i like both of them and would love to own both but also want value for money too

Would the new p226 be better than the p229 its just i like both of them and would love to own both but also want value for money too
    From my point of view if you're comparing it to the green gas KJ Works 229, then the co2 226 is far superior.....more power, stronger recoil and less problematic

From my point of view if you're comparing it to the green gas KJ Works 229, then the co2 226 is far superior.....more power, stronger recoil and less problematic

But if i like both the kjw p226 co2 nd their green gas p229 are they both worth buyini know the co2 would be better but i like the p229 aswell

But if i like both the kjw p226 co2 nd their green gas p229 are they both worth buyini know the co2 would be better but i like the p229 aswell
    Best thing to do if you can is drop into our Dublin or Cork shop and try them out

• Advertisement

Best thing to do if you can is drop into our Dublin or Cork shop and try them out

Ok will do that as soon as i can thank you for all your help

VFC one is an AEG. I don't know if we can get the Dboys one, but I'll check with our suppliers and see :)

I can indeed get the WE M4/PDW magazines, definitely for the open bolt - that's not a problem at all! I will check with them tomorrow and see about the closed bolt ones - I'm not sure if they've been discontinued or not :(
    Sorry for all this but now looking for a gbb one aswell hopefully sooner than summer
    Thanks

Sorry for all this but now looking for a gbb one aswell hopefully sooner than summer
    Thanks

That's no bother - I assume it's the WE PDW you're after? I can stick one of them on order for you no bother at all.

Have you used gas rifles before? There is a lot of work and maintenance involved in 'em, so just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into!

That's no bother - I assume it's the WE PDW you're after? I can stick one of them on order for you no bother at all.

Have you used gas rifles before? There is a lot of work and maintenance involved in 'em, so just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into!
    well it depends on prices and i pressume its the open bolt ver. yous could get in
    i havent used them before but seals told me how to maintain and clean them so could you please pm me a price

well it depends on prices and i pressume its the open bolt ver. yous could get in
    i havent used them before but seals told me how to maintain and clean them so could you please pm me a price

PM Sent!

PM Sent!

Yep thanks a lot but I don't think that I need one from ye anymore as DeBurca is kindly

PM Sent!

Yep thanks a lot but I don't think that I need one from ye anymore as DeBurca is kindly offered me his one so only looking for the electric one now thanks

Yep thanks a lot but I don't think that I need one from ye anymore as DeBurca is kindly offered me his one so only looking for the electric one now thanks

No worries - will get back to you as soon as I have a price on it!

Get your Airsoft fix @ HobbyAirsoft this Easter

579342_565847160107205_383554144_n.jpg

OPEN AS NORMAL GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER SATURDAY

OPEN 12 - 5 BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Alright thanks Kev and sorry for all the questions haha but any luck with the closed bolt WE mags?

• Advertisement

Alright thanks Kev and sorry for all the questions haha but any luck with the closed bolt WE mags?

Discontinued I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

you got an ETA on that madbull order yet Kev?

alright well thanks for all your help and onc you get a price on the pdw aeg please get back to me and again thanks for everything kev

We've been geting lots of Calls re. our OPENING HOURS this weekend
    579342_565847160107205_383554144_n.jpg

Please note our shop in Cork is closed Bank Holiday Monday!

We've just had the busiest week since we opened and Boards has had more people on today than its had in years!( possibly for all the wrong reasons) but nevertheless busy!
    Anyway doors OPEN tomorrow morning at 10am

T4RGET wrote: »
    you got an ETA on that madbull order yet Kev?
    Sorry missed you there Cillian, will be at least 4 weeks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Sorry missed you there Cillian, will be at least 4 weeks mate

no bother Richy, by the looks of things from here and facebook you guys had a good( but busy) day so I'll forgive ya's :P
    No real rush, was just looking for an update, thanks. Might pop in on Saturday monthly BB re-stock and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Hey, did the T1's arrive in with the G&P order? If so, do they come with QD mount? Thanks

jayod30 wrote: »
    Hey, did the T1's arrive in with the G&P order? If so, do they come with QD mount? Thanks

T1's came in, but only with the offset mount! You can see it on the TopTech SIG SG552 here:
    5AC2616AF8E743ACBDF7B305107B01F4-0000335169-0003206398-00500L-26482686278E4C5D9D8F39DABDE1FFA4.jpg

They're €59 - lovely little pieces!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Doing a little shopping around the retailers so just a quick question. Would it be possible for you to source an Ares WA2000 for me and if so, how much would it set me back? Cheers.

Advertisement