Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

422nd wrote: »
    Doing a little shopping around the retailers so just a quick question. Would it be possible for you to source an Ares WA2000 for me and if so, how much would it set me back? Cheers.
    Hi, I'll get back to you on Tuesday

Hobbyairsoft is OPEN Tomorrow Bank Holiday Monday 12 Till 5
    (Rathcoole Only)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, I'll get back to you on Tuesday

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Any Tavors in stock? Checked the website and found none but I swear I've seen them in-store before!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Hey lads, are these "Thompson M1A1 380Rds Stick Magazine (Metal) By CYMA
    435003" compatible with Tokyo Marui M1A1 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Evening :)

Heading up on Saturday, need some bits. Have ya's got any complete trigger assemblies in stock or any (good quality) one from an AEG which broke, either will do. The wiring that comes in an ultimate gearbox is so short and honestly not bothered re-soldering it with longer wires to actually reach the stock.

Doing a little shopping around the retailers so just a quick question. Would it be possible for you to source an Ares WA2000 for me and if so, how much would it set me back? Cheers.
    MagicIRL wrote: »
    Any Tavors in stock? Checked the website and found none but I swear I've seen them in-store before!
    se conman wrote: »
    T4RGET wrote: »

Heading up on Saturday, need some bits. Have ya's got any complete trigger assemblies in stock or any (good quality) one from an AEG which broke, either will do. The wiring that comes in an ultimate gearbox is so short and honestly not bothered re-soldering it with longer wires to actually reach the stock.

Sorry guys didn't get into the office today so haven't been on boards.I'll make sure we get to all of you tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Aye, we've definitely stocked the Tavor in the past - we're out of stock at the moment. We can get them in for you though; what colour were you looking for?
    se conman wrote: »

They are indeed compatible; the CYMA is a direct clone of the Marui platform!
    T4RGET wrote: »

Heya Cillian,

Yup, we have trigger switches in stock - am I to assume it's for an M4? We have Lonex V2 rear switch assemblies in at the moment. Very nice pieces of kit; good quality wiring and strong durable plastic for the body of the switch as well as the trolley :)

yup sorry should have mentioned that, V2. That's perfect, I'll have a look at them on Saturday.

Cheers Kev :)

Any update? :)

• Advertisement

Any update? :)

All of the suppliers I have checked with have come back with a "not available" at the moment :( I've shot an email off to G&G though as they were developing a WA2000, so we may get some news on that!

Inari wrote: »
    All of the suppliers I have checked with have come back with a "not available" at the moment :( I've shot an email off to G&G though as they were developing a WA2000, so we may get some news on that!

Cool thanks. The only place I've seen them in stock is redwolf. dunno if that's any use.

Aye, we've definitely stocked the Tavor in the past - we're out of stock at the moment. We can get them in for you though; what colour were you looking for?

I'm looking for this here: http://www.aresairsoft.com/ctar21.html

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭John253

Hi I'm in need of the parts below for an M4/ M16 if you have any of them lying around in a parts bin or new is there any possibility you could sell me them please?

Complete fire selector (all parts)
    Complete bolt catch (all parts)
    Charging handle spring
    The part on a dust cover that clips into the body, the latch I think. If not a complete dust cover would suit perfectly.

Appreciate any help cheers.

I'm looking for this here: http://www.aresairsoft.com/ctar21.html

They only have tan railed version in stock at the moment - none in black, or with the MARS sight at the moment :(
    John253 wrote: »
    Hi I'm in need of the parts below for an M4/ M16 if you have any of them lying around in a parts bin or new is there any possibility you could sell me them please?

Complete fire selector (all parts)
    Complete bolt catch (all parts)
    Charging handle spring
    The part on a dust cover that clips into the body, the latch I think. If not a complete dust cover would suit perfectly.

Appreciate any help cheers.
    Hi John,

We have the fire selector (SHS @ €5) and bolt catch (G&P €9) in stock and available now, if they're any good to you?

They only have tan railed version in stock at the moment - none in black, or with the MARS sight at the moment :(

Do you have any idea how much that tan one would be?

Do you have any idea how much that tan one would be?
    Hi, I've just skyped Cybergun to get an updated price, so we should have an answer on Monday morning

Hi, price is €350

Hi, price is €350

Wonderful. Thanks a million. I'll get back to you tomorrow with some more questions if you don't mind. Would you rather them here on via PM?

Wonderful. Thanks a million. I'll get back to you tomorrow with some more questions if you don't mind. Would you rather them here on via PM?
    Inari's here in the morning mate, so ask away.Probably here, as I think he gets dozens of Pm's every week so probably be quicker here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Hey lads, any VFC pistols in stock thanks :)

Guys we're about to do our first order with VFC, so if anyones interesred in anything in particular please let us know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Guys we're about to do our first order with VFC, so if anyones interesred in anything in particular please let us know

Since you are ordering to VFC directly i guess they manufacture when you order. Have you guys any idea on a timeframe from ordering to delivered to your door?

goodlad wrote: »
    Since you are ordering to VFC directly i guess they manufacture when you order. Have you guys any idea on a timeframe from ordering to delivered to your door?

Yeah difficult one to answer Gary as we've never dealt with them before.I really couldn't say, i guess its going to take our first order to find out.!
    I'll try get an exact time frame from them tomorrow but I' ll take that with a pinch of salt

Hey lads, any VFC pistols in stock thanks :)

Well thats good timing! Nothing in stock at the moment but maybe shortly

sweet :) my input for the day, bye now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

VFC M&P 9c, and alot of mags :D or if even just a lot of mags...

Lil Armour wrote: »
    VFC M&P 9c, and alot of mags :D or if even just a lot of mags...

Asking about it now! Will hopefully have an answer about them this evening - lots of people are asking about 'em!

Hi, I've just skyped Cybergun to get an updated price, so we should have an answer on Monday morning

How much are the rail sets for those CTARs, and how long is that inner barrel? Looking for something to surpass my M4/SCAR.

• Advertisement

Hi there.

I see you stock the Swiss Arms SAR 10 bull barrel. I just wanted to know if you have done any work on the internals before and if you know what upgrades it's compatible with?

Cheers for any info available.

Advertisement