Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

422nd wrote: »
    Hi there.

I see you stock the Swiss Arms SAR 10 bull barrel. I just wanted to know if you have done any work on the internals before and if you know what upgrades it's compatible with?

Cheers for any info available.

The SAR10 uses a proprietary system as far as I remember, so any upgrade parts are going to need modification to work. As far as I know there are no drop-in upgrades for it
    MagicIRL wrote: »
    How much are the rail sets for those CTARs, and how long is that inner barrel? Looking for something to surpass my M4/SCAR.

Our suppliers have discontinued the Tavor :( The inner barrel of the Tavor is 509mm, so M16 length :)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Inari wrote: »
    The SAR10 uses a proprietary system as far as I remember, so any upgrade parts are going to need modification to work. As far as I know there are no drop-in upgrades for it

Ah, I see. Thank you for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Our suppliers have discontinued the Tavor :( The inner barrel of the Tavor is 509mm, so M16 length :)

The same CTAR I was talking to ricka about only days ago? He even got me a price on it. :confused:

Breakdown in communication in the office!

Cybergun have discontinued the Tavor, however they still have a few in stock - they have been ordered and are on the way to us, however after this it doesn't look like we'll be able to get in any more :(

Sorry for the brain-ache confusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Any idea if that CTAR will be coming in to ya? Dying to get my hands on one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 padraig29

ricka wrote: »
    Guys we're about to do our first order with VFC, so if anyones interesred in anything in particular please let us know

Will you be getting any of these in from VFC - AKS-74N?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

padraig29 wrote: »
    Hi, I'll find out for certain in the morning but we reckon they're discontinued

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

just though of something regarding the VFC order. will ya's bee getting in new wiring/switches with that order by any chance? still on the look out for new switch assembly.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Any idea if that CTAR will be coming in to ya? Dying to get my hands on one.
    Hi, railed version has arrived today but not the CTAR
    padraig29 wrote: »
    Hi, definately discontinued, sorry!
    T4RGET wrote: »
    just though of something regarding the VFC order. will ya's bee getting in new wiring/switches with that order by any chance? still on the look out for new switch assembly.
    I'll see if we can get some if you like Cillian

yeah if you don't mind Richy, need to get new wiring for my M4, the ones in the geearbox barely reach out of the back of it :mad:

Cheers mate :) if you manage to get them will you give me a rough price

• Advertisement

yeah if you don't mind Richy, need to get new wiring for my M4, the ones in the geearbox barely reach out of the back of it :mad:

Cheers mate :) if you manage to get them will you give me a rough price

Yup, can get them in - they'd be circa €22 :)

Yup, can get them in - they'd be circa €22 :)

grand stick stick one on for me, get this M4 up and running, sort out the 'fet in the mean time. Thanks Kev :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

Hi guys I was wondering can you get these , and how much would it cost , cheers guys

tcwp wrote: »
    Hi guys I was wondering can you get these , and how much would it cost , cheers guys
    Hi, first one we cant get.The second one i've just checked and is out of stock with suppliers.
    I can direct you to a G&P Acog we have in stock

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Scopes-and-Sights/GP-ACOG-TA31-SCOPE

You know the problem with forums like this, is that people who lie, cheat , steal and can't see the hypocracy of their double standards, get an equal footing and can't be called out by the many people they've wronged along the way
    Very very frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

a very interesting but also very true quote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

You know the problem with forums like this, is that people who lie, cheat , steal and can't see the hypocracy of their double standards, get an equal footing and can't be called out by the many people they've wronged along the way
    Very very frustrating

While I couldn't agree more with your sentiments (about keyboard "heroes" who feel they can say what they want online but wouldn't dare say it to your face), where did this come out of??? Has someone been having a go at Hobby online?? Checked back through the last few pages and can't see any negative comments on this thread????

While I couldn't agree more with your sentiments (about keyboard "heroes" who feel they can say what they want online but wouldn't dare say it to your face), where did this come out of??? Has someone been having a go at Hobby online?? Checked back through the last few pages and can't see any negative comments on this thread????
    No nothing like that Dave, I'll explain next time you're in the shop

No nothing like that Dave, I'll explain next time you're in the shop

Not going to lie, I went looking through previous posts too.. Had the same thought in my head as Dave did apparently.

Not going to lie, I went looking through previous posts too.. Had the same thought in my head as Dave did apparently.

Yeah fair enough Cillian, its directed at a poster on the main forum who turns up tbe odd time to have a go.Believe me there are many people here who know exactly what I'm talking about but again I'll be happy to explain next time you're in

• Advertisement

Yeah fair enough Cillian, its directed at a poster on the main forum who turns up tbe odd time to have a go.Believe me there are many people here who know exactly what I'm talking about but again I'll be happy to explain next time you're in

well the way I see it mate, if it comes up in conversation when I'm in next time, I don't mind either way but other than that it probably is none of my business. Like Dave I was just curious as to whether or not someone had had a go at the company.

well the way I see it mate, if it comes up in conversation when I'm in next time, I don't mind either way but other than that it probably is none of my business. Like Dave I was just curious as to whether or not someone had had a go at the company.
    Fair enough, maybe we'll get back to what we're here for:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Very very frustrating

i know who it is...................... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It could be you

Gatling wrote: »
    It could be you

it is..................

Tiger wxxdx

thermo wrote: »
    i know who it is...................... :cool:
    Gatling wrote: »
    It could be you

Oh God, this is going to become........' the super honest what's wrong with who's Ricka talking about thread'
    :eek:

Oh God, this is going to become........' the super honest what's wrong with who's Ricka talking about thread'

Where's Steve

well it keeps your thread at the top......................... lol..........................

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    well it keeps your thread at the top......................... lol..........................
    Indeed ,haven't had this many views in ages Lar

Advertisement