Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭John253

Hi do you have any "H" nubs in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

John253 wrote: »
    Hi, yes €2

Now In Stock:

Ares Tavor TAR21

E109A3C9C30F4E188E9A5516EAF712E0-0000335169-0003220088-00600L-5723A1EA84EF4195B68F4D1F33EC851A.jpg

goodlad wrote: »
    Since you are ordering to VFC directly i guess they manufacture when you order. Have you guys any idea on a timeframe from ordering to delivered to your door?
    Gary just to get back to you on this, they're saying about 4 weeks.We're just organising payment now, so I guess mid May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

kev can u let me know when u get the g&g green and madbull blue hop up rubber back in thanks

• Advertisement

brenak47 wrote: »
    kev can u let me know when u get the g&g green and madbull blue hop up rubber back in thanks

He's off today Bren, but will be back in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I take it there was no luck on the WA2000 I inquired about a couple of weeks back. How about one of these? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=32363

422nd wrote: »
    I take it there was no luck on the WA2000 I inquired about a couple of weeks back. How about one of these? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=32363[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate, were we to get back to you? apologies if thats the case.

If you can bear with us, it's something we're rectifying at the moment, that we'll have more access to ordering individual rifles for customers.
    We've pretty much ordered everything in bulk in the past, but we're going to start to broaden the variety of Rifles and pistols we can get.
    With that in mind we expect to be dealing a lot more with the likes of Redwolf imminently!

Get back to you mid week

ricka wrote: »
    I take it there was no luck on the WA2000 I inquired about a couple of weeks back. How about one of these? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=32363[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate, were we to get back to you? apologies if thats the case.

If you can bear with us, it's something we're rectifying at the moment that we'll have more access to ordering individual rifles for customers.
    We've pretty much ordered everything in bulk in the past, but we're going to start to broaden the variety of Rifles and pistols we can get.
    With that in mind we expect to be dealing a lot more with the likes of Redwolf imminently!

You did get back to me initially but said you were going to check with G&G about their model that was in production. No worries though. That's alright. I'll check with other retailers so. Thanks for your reply.

You did get back to me initially but said you were going to check with G&G about their model that was in production. No worries though. That's alright. I'll check with other retailers so. Thanks for your reply.
    Ah ok, Kev will have dealt with that so, he's back in work tomorrow so he'll get back to you then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi, yes €2

They aren't in the online store. Could I send ye money for that and this air nozzle through paypal with my address for posting it to?

CpcRc wrote: »
    They aren't in the online store. Could I send ye money for that and this air nozzle through paypal with my address for posting it to?
    Hi, yes I'll PM you in the morning on how to proceed

Hi, yes I'll PM you in the morning on how to proceed

Cheers. I don't think that the items are in the cork store, they weren't when I was there about 2-3 weeks ago. Have been in college since so haven't been able to check.

Hi, yes €2

Can't see them on the online shop is there anyway I can pay through paypal and have it posted out?

Can't see them on the online shop is there anyway I can pay through paypal and have it posted out?
    Hi, yes there in our Cork store but we can send them out.I'll sort that out tomorrow for you

Cheers. I don't think that the items are in the cork store, they weren't when I was there about 2-3 weeks ago. Have been in college since so haven't been able to check.
    I was talking to Maciek earlier and he was pretty sure he had them. I'll Check both again in the morning and get back to you

Hi, yes there in our Cork store but we can send them out.I'll sort that out tomorrow for you

Thanks very much, should I pm you or will you do it? Thanks

Thanks very much, should I pm you or will you do it? Thanks

No prpblem, i'll sort it first thing and PM you in the morning

No prpblem, i'll sort it first thing and PM you in the morning

Thanks very much

I was talking to Maciek earlier and he was pretty sure he had them. I'll Check both again in the morning and get back to you

I might have missed the hopup nubs, but the M4 air nozzle wasn't in stock at the time. If both of them are there I might just pop in, otherwise I can get both tomorrow. I couldn't justify buying an air nozzle alone online when it's worth less than the postage, the life of a college student :( but want to try out h-nubs so it works out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

brenak47 wrote: »

That's not a bother at all Bren!
    I take it there was no luck on the WA2000 I inquired about a couple of weeks back. How about one of these? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=32363

Bad news on the G&G GA2000 unfortunately - they only got back to us late last week with the news. On the bright side, at least the M1 Garand is on the way!

"Dear Kevin,

Sorry for the late reply, we just back from the National holidays.(4th-7th, Apr)

The M1 garand will be released this summer.

The WA2000 and VSS hasn’t under the development yet due to our other new projects.

Let me know if any question.
    Sincerely."

I might have missed the hopup nubs, but the M4 air nozzle wasn't in stock at the time. If both of them are there I might just pop in, otherwise I can get both tomorrow. I couldn't justify buying an air nozzle alone online when it's worth less than the postage, the life of a college student :( but want to try out h-nubs so it works out.

PM's sent!

Just Arrived:

Dboys Scar(full trades)

Includes Battery & Charger €250

2444E8D475984F1FA7A036FB31D78A8E-0000335169-0003221319-00800L-B889641665CB4A67AB7A3EDC10791D97.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Gary just to get back to you on this, they're saying about 4 weeks.We're just organising payment now, so I guess mid May

Ah sure thats not too long i guess.
    Looking forward to seeing all the kit coming in. I told Kev what im after anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

goodlad wrote: »
    Ah sure thats not too long i guess.
    Looking forward to seeing all the kit coming in. I told Kev what im after anyways.

Aye don't worry Gary, we're on that one! I may even be able to get it for you sooner! ;)

Received the parts today. Thanks a lot for the excellent service and customer support lads. Next day delivery and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Inari wrote: »
    Aye don't worry Gary, we're on that one! I may even be able to get it for you sooner! ;)

Ahhhh look at you! :rolleyes: Ya cant be saying stuff like that and not give details :p

We've got fed up with saying we can't get individual rifles for customers, so.....................We're now dealing with Redwolf and can now supply any of their stock

Please note we are seting up acccounts with other European Suppliers at the moment, which should increase our range significantly

So if you haven't considered us in the past for a quote, please do now! 09817F570A474FD586A60DA5F4EE4EC2-0000335169-0003222535-00500L-7A52F59BB34746188FA1A4058AD2495B.png

Hah! The day after I placed my order with them... :rolleyes: Typical. Good to know for the future though.

• Advertisement

Hah! The day after I placed my order with them... :rolleyes: Typical. Good to know for the future though.
    lol, no worries mate!

Advertisement