Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Tony2589 wrote: »
    Hi ricka , is that the order that the xcr I ordered is in ?

Hi mate, not sure on that one, Inari did the order.Can you hang on till Monday and I'll check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

ricka wrote: »
    Hi mate, not sure on that one, Inari did the order.Can you hang on till Monday and I'll check that out

Ok thanks , ya no bother !! Thanks a million

T4RGET wrote: »
    Didn't get a chance to get in today, I'll pop in during the week now that I'm free :) any update on the Madbull order by the way?

Missed you there Cillian.Pretty sure it's in the Air or about to be.Email was in Thursday of imminent departure.
    Not long now I reckon

On a side note, this business can be very frustrating for retailers.Often things just don't arrive as you've been told and delays and insufficient stock levels are regular occurrences.
    Customs around the world can also be a big problem.In fact your own home country :) has just impounded a number of items coming to us, which will probably delay them by a couple of weeks.
    I guess it looks to most people retailers aren't doing their jobs properly, however in lots of cases its not in their control

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Missed you there Cillian.Pretty sure it's in the Air or about to be.Email was in Thursday of imminent departure.
    Not long now I reckon

On a side note, this business can be very frustrating for retailers.Often things just don't arrive as you've been told and delays and insufficient stock levels are regular occurrences.
    Customs around the world can also be a big problem.In fact your own home country :) has just impounded a number of items coming to us, which will probably delay them by a couple of weeks.
    I guess it looks to most people retailers aren't doing their jobs properly, however in lots of cases its not in their control

Thread's busy Richy :p yeah grand mate whenever :). Well I'm not in a hurry to get them to be honest. It's like everything really, you're relying on someone else to do their job, so a delay there just causes a ripple effect really. I realise that customs can be a pain, I've dealt with them in smaller order can only imagine what it's like in larger retailer orders really :rolleyes: Holland took in some of the stuff? can't see why as their limit is set far higher than ours, haven't been reading the Dutch forums though so could be something else entirely.

Thread's busy Richy :p yeah grand mate whenever :). Well I'm not in a hurry to get them to be honest. It's like everything really, you're relying on someone else to do their job, so a delay there just causes a ripple effect really. I realise that customs can be a pain, I've dealt with them in smaller order can only imagine what it's like in larger retailer orders really :rolleyes: Holland took in some of the stuff? can't see why as their limit is set far higher than ours, haven't been reading the Dutch forums though so could be something else entirely.

Yeah, I thought legislation had changed there recently, however the carriers are saying new customs guigelines won't come into force till next month, so everthing taken away by police for examination. Lots of emails and paperwork ahead!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I thought legislation had changed there recently, however the carriers are saying new customs guigelines won't come into force till next month, so everthing taken away by police for examination. Lots of emails and paperwork ahead!

plans but not solid information.. some things never change :rolleyes:. paperwork? thought that was custom's job :p.
    Sure I'll pop in anyways for a chat then during the week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Yeah Gary, we're a little disappointed with Redwolf to be honest.All we ordered were listed as in stock on their wholesale website, however yesterday we got an email saying they'd have to be sent from Hong Kong, hence a two week delay.
    It's our first order with them so I guess we'll have to see what happens, unfortunately I can't give you any guarantees

Ah sure tis no hassle. I wouldn't be expecting you to guarantee a delivery date on anything tbh. Its not like you can control it.

Sure if it doesnt get here the zombies will be happy anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Hey kev i knew i'd forget to ask u something the other day always do. U didn't get a price on the ccw silencer adapter for the sr from redwolf. Also i seen them in the white catalogue u have on the counter think its cyber gun just went out of my head the other day when i was up.

Hey lads,

Any black bdu in stock?

Maybe a picture of them handy if ya do? Just to see where pockets and velcro is on the top.

brenak47 wrote: »
    Hey kev i knew i'd forget to ask u something the other day always do. U didn't get a price on the ccw silencer adapter for the sr from redwolf. Also i seen them in the white catalogue u have on the counter think its cyber gun just went out of my head the other day when i was up.

He's off till tomorrow Brendan.He's back at 10am in the morning

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Any black bdu in stock?

Maybe a picture of them handy if ya do? Just to see where pockets and velcro is on the top.
    None Gary, can't give them away.Took me two years to sell the last lot we got in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

brenak47 wrote: »

There's always something!

PM away :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Hi Kevin Do you have any stick Batteries and would it be possable to get a deans connector on it.[price would be nice also]Thanks
    Tony

shytan wrote: »
    Hi Kevin Do you have any stick Batteries and would it be possable to get a deans connector on it.[price would be nice also]Thanks
    Tony

Stick batteries are in stock in both 8.4v 1600mAh and 9.6v 1600mAh (both Intellect), and come with Tamiya's as standard. We can get Robbie to swap the connector to deans if you would like? The batteries are both €27 - just a case of whether the extra cell will fit; what gun is it going into?

Inari wrote: »
    Stick batteries are in stock in both 8.4v 1600mAh and 9.6v 1600mAh (both Intellect), and come with Tamiya's as standard. We can get Robbie to swap the connector to deans if you would like? The batteries are both €27 - just a case of whether the extra cell will fit; what gun is it going into?
    I got a MP5k pdw from Thermo and I didnt do a good job swopping the Tamiya for a deans [Bad Hand.] and need to take it for an outing to Belurgan on Sunday:mad:Can call up on Sat. morning

Hey lads,

So have redwolf forward you any tracking numbers for the order so you can stalk it? haha!

Im having a nightmare with their UK shop at the moment :mad:

I got a MP5k pdw from Thermo and I didnt do a good job swopping the Tamiya for a deans [Bad Hand.] and need to take it for an outing to Belurgan on Sunday:mad:Can call up on Sat. morning
    I can't make any promises for Saturday unfortunately - it's our busiest day of the week, and Robbie's only in for a couple of hours. We will do our very best to get you sorted though. He'll be in before 11
    Hey lads,

So have redwolf forward you any tracking numbers for the order so you can stalk it? haha!

Im having a nightmare with their UK shop at the moment :mad:

No tracking numbers - it's quite odd; the order has been placed, and 99% of the items were out of stock in the UK so they're being brought in from Hong Kong. The strange part is that they're being sent to the UK, and then being forwarded to us. We have been told that there's a delay due to the bank holiday, so they'll arrive in the UK ready for dispatch to us on the 3rd June.

I've no idea why they don't just send them directly to us...

Yeah that's a bit crappy alright.
    Although if they send straight to you then wont you have import charges where as if they go to you from the UK you wont? Could be some hassle like that i guess.

I was post some xdm parts on the 13th from the UK and still no sign. Royal mail say the tracking number doesn't exist but yet Redwolf are insisting it does.... Im pretty sure royalmail know if it exists or not.. Deffo not happy with them so far anyway.

I suppose the zombies at corruption will be happy now anyways because i wont have that 8mm hand cannon for the event, haha

I can't make any promises for Saturday unfortunately - it's our busiest day of the week, and Robbie's only in for a couple of hours. We will do our very best to get you sorted though. He'll be in before 11
    Thanks Kevin Ill be in sat. morning with cash in hand if you can put it to one side for me
    Thanks
    Tony

Hey how's it going !!! I was just wondering how much it would cost to get in 2 tm 5-7 mags in ?

And how much would it cost to get 2 we gbb m4 mags resealed ?

• Advertisement

Hey how's it going !!! I was just wondering how much it would cost to get in 2 tm 5-7 mags in ?

Hi Tony, guys were flat out today in the shop so didn't get on Boards today!
    We'll check that out for you early next week

Hi Tony, guys were flat out today in the shop so didn't get on Boards today!
    We'll check that out for you early next week

Ok thanks a million for the reply

ABIGThanks to Kevin and Rob for their help this morning

ABIGThanks to Kevin and Rob for their help this morning

And a MASSIVE "you're welcome" from us :) Always nice to be appreciated :D

And how much would it cost to get 2 we gbb m4 mags resealed ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Tony,

You'd be looking at about €19 to reseal the 2x WE GBBR magazines.

Regarding the Five-SeveN magazines, you'd be looking at €39 per mag

And a MASSIVE "you're welcome" from us :) Always nice to be appreciated :D

Hi Tony,

You'd be looking at about €19 to reseal the 2x WE GBBR magazines.

Regarding the Five-SeveN magazines, you'd be looking at €39 per mag[/quote]

Thanks for the reply , I have it sorted now

We have been told that there's a delay due to the bank holiday, so they'll arrive in the UK ready for dispatch to us on the 3rd June.

Hey man, just wondering if this is still looking like an accurate date?

Nice talking to ya for a bit Kev, nice chat. Also just about caught you there Richy, was on my way out. end up staying of course :P literally when i got home my mate said he needs parts for his SAW so whenever that VFC or madbull order lands, what ever one first I'll be back up :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I'm wondering too as I presume my Marui M9A1 is in this order:confused:.

Nice talking to ya for a bit Kev, nice chat. Also just about caught you there Richy, was on my way out. end up staying of course :P literally when i got home my mate said he needs parts for his SAW so whenever that VFC or madbull order lands, what ever one first I'll be back up :).
    Hi Cillian, got an email from freight fowarders just after you left.Madbull order should be with us today

• Advertisement

I'm wondering too as I presume my Marui M9A1 is in this order:confused:.

Yes to both - no further updates. Redwolf UK's consignment from their HK branch is due into them on June 3rd, and it will then be sent out to us. I would anticipate it arriving late next week.

PS: Believe me...I'm as anxious as ye are; I've got 3x guns on order for myself :D

Advertisement