Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Inari wrote: »

PS: Believe me...I'm as anxious as ye are; I've got 3x guns on order for myself :D

What did ya get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

goodlad wrote: »
    What did ya get?

Maruzen M870, Marushin SAA Peacemaker (1x deluxe & 1x chrome)...couldn't resist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Maruzen M870, Marushin SAA Peacemaker (1x deluxe & 1x chrome)...couldn't resist :D

Nice choices man.
    We have have a proper revolver duel when i drop in to collect my one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Cillian, got an email from freight fowarders just after you left.Madbull order should be with us today

damn it! :p should have timed this better. I'll pop in again before the weekend hopefully. Thanks Richy.

goodlad wrote: »
    Nice choices man.
    We have have a proper revolver duel when i drop in to collect my one :D

Definitely...I'll have to brush up on Revolver Ocelot quotes :P

• Advertisement

thanks for the bits today Kev, and the 1911 is amazing. Impulse buying is fun :p needed a pistol anyways :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    Impulse buying is fun :p needed a pistol anyways :)

Preaching to the choir...unfortunately :(

Preaching to the choir...unfortunately :(

doesn't usually happen with me thankfully :) let me know when you're expecting that next madbull order in, hopefully they have it in 'stock' this time :rolleyes:

Rionegro Escalation

Just a reminder to everyone that tickets to this year's National MilSim event held in Bellurgan Park are on sale here in HobbyAirsoft. We have coordinated with the event organisers to allow an alternative to paying through Paypal.

Just another excuse to come down for a visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Just Arrived
    Our Brand New Blackwater 1911 CO2 Blowback By KWC:

DB2C736EF9FC4646A3DC2517AE46D8F9-0000335169-0003266282-00800L-E0750B83BB464AE495F4F254D4030F53.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Rionegro Escalation

Just a reminder to everyone that tickets to this year's National MilSim event held in Bellurgan Park are on sale here in HobbyAirsoft. We have coordinated with the event organisers to allow an alternative to paying through Paypal.

Not that many tickets left either I think.

BTW: Did Robbie get a chance to look at the grenade launcher I dropped in ?

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Did Robbie get a chance to look at the grenade launcher I dropped in ?

That he has - it's sorted!

FD59A215EA794213BC09D5EF6361D98F-0000335169-0003266324-00640L-5B5B19E222BF4526A5EF73DF7DEFA937.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hey, Don't suppose ye could tell me what air nozzle the G&G G2010 takes? Also how much a replacement cutoff lever is from g&g roughly in case ye have gotten them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi, Have you got any Hi-capa type 1911 co2 mags for a KJW KP05?

and what M4 rail systems have you got around 10", any LaRue or Noveske ones?
    Thanks

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hey, Don't suppose ye could tell me what air nozzle the G&G G2010 takes? Also how much a replacement cutoff lever is from g&g roughly in case ye have gotten them before.

The F2000 takes a proprietary cut off lever and air nozzle - you can order them directly from G&G, or we can get them in for you
    Hi, Have you got any Hi-capa type 1911 co2 mags for a KJW KP05?

and what M4 rail systems have you got around 10", any LaRue or Noveske ones?
    Thanks
    Co2 1911 mags for the KP05 are in stock - €29 :)

Rail kits in stock at the moment are:
    Daniel Defense 12" LITE
    Daniel Defense 7" LITE
    SPIKE Tactical BAR 9"
    JP 7" Handguard
    Troy TRX 7"

8CC8738D2E4048F98EB21BBF5887DBF4-0000335169-0003266702-00640L-3AD9C41BEFA24D06A97ADBF73F8FEA8A.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

As usual a .BIG THANKS to Sarah for the helpfull advice.its why I dont go anywhere else

shytan wrote: »
    As usual a .BIG THANKS to Sarah for the helpfull advice.its why I dont go anywhere else

You mean it's not because of me? ...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Co2 1911 mags for the KP05 are in stock - €29 :)

Thanks, I'll get one mag, How much is postage/delivery for it?

And could you get a price for a G&P negative pressure loading nozzle for a WA M4
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-loading-nozzle-set-for-wa-m4-negative-pressure.html
    Thanks

The F2000 takes a proprietary cut off lever and air nozzle - you can order them directly from G&G, or we can get them in for you

[/IMG]

I was wondering about the air nozzle because it doesn't look like it has an o ring and I was planning on working on compression later.

Would it be at all possible to get a quote from g&g for the cut off lever?

Need to know how much to put aside when I work on it in a while. I'm only going to use it in woodland for now so I'm not in a huge rush to replace it as full auto and short bursts will be fine.

• Advertisement

And could you get a price for a G&P negative pressure loading nozzle for a WA M4
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-loading-nozzle-set-for-wa-m4-negative-pressure.html
    Thanks
    I was wondering about the air nozzle because it doesn't look like it has an o ring and I was planning on working on compression later.

Need to know how much to put aside when I work on it in a while. I'm only going to use it in woodland for now so I'm not in a huge rush to replace it as full auto and short bursts will be fine.
    Lads Kevins in work tomorrow and he'll get back to you on prices

We're Open Tomorrow 12 Till 5
    Dublin Only

Rionegro Escalation

With the success of last year, it's not surprising we're already near 200 players after only a couple of days with tickets going on sale!
    Drop in tomorrow and Kev can sign you up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Hey guys
    Just wondering if you'd be able to fix bb grenades?
    I have no clue what's wrong with them, they are Deepfire grenades M26A1 and they just don't go off :(
    Could just be leaking?

Thanks

Delivery is €6.95 with GLS' next day delivery service :)
    I've sent off a request for a quote on that nozzle; should have an answer for you tomorrow or Wednesday!

The cut off levers are €15 :)
    Eoghan S wrote: »
    Hey guys
    Just wondering if you'd be able to fix bb grenades?
    I have no clue what's wrong with them, they are Deepfire grenades M26A1 and they just don't go off :(
    Could just be leaking?

It's not something that we've ever stocked, so we wouldn't have parts for them. You're more than welcome to drop down with them, and our tech will certainly take a look for you, however it's not something I could make any promises on :(

The cut off levers are €15 :)

(

Thanks, is that including delivery from G&G?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

Should the redwolf order be in before this weekend ?

Hey how's it going ? Would I be able to get quote on a vfc m4es dagger ?

Thanks, is that including delivery from G&G?
    Aye, that'd be the price landed :)
    Tony2589 wrote: »
    Should the redwolf order be in before this weekend ?
    I sincerely hope so - I want my new toys!
    Tony2589 wrote: »
    Hey how's it going ? Would I be able to get quote on a vfc m4es dagger ?

Of course you can - but it will have to wait until tomorrow when I'm back in work, and can actually check the price list :)

• Advertisement

Aye, that'd be the price landed :)

I sincerely hope so - I want my new toys!

Of course you can - but it will have to wait until tomorrow when I'm back in work, and can actually check the price list :)

Thanks a million !! I really hope so as well , I want my new toy

Advertisement