Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

Hey guys, just wondering could ye source/price a magazine feed lip and possibly the retaining pins for a KSC USP/USP Tactical magazine (system 7)? Mine somehow got damaged while sitting in the gun, in a box over the weekend :/

Thanks,
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Tony2589 wrote: »
    Should the redwolf order be in before this weekend ?
    Inari wrote: »

I sincerely hope so - I want my new toys!

I have never looked forward to a delivery so much tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

goodlad wrote: »

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

flynn353 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering could ye source/price a magazine feed lip and possibly the retaining pins for a KSC USP/USP Tactical magazine (system 7)? Mine somehow got damaged while sitting in the gun, in a box over the weekend :/

Thanks,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

I'll look into it, and see if we can source any for you!

I've been onto Redwolf UK and have been informed that they received the items today, and we should have an invoice from them later on this evening - everything is still on track :)
    Thanks a million !! I really hope so as well , I want my new toy

Hi Tony,

PM Sent RE: VFC M4 E-s Dagger

Really hope it's in before this weekend :) really wanna get out with my new toy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Hi Paul,

I've been onto Redwolf UK and have been informed that they received the items today, and we should have an invoice from them later on this evening - everything is still on track :)

I'll look to drop in the Kriss during the week so, no rush with it though. It'll be great to use it in the warm weather. Thanks

Hey how's it going did ye get any word on when the redwolf order should be here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hey how's it going did ye get any word on when the redwolf order should be here ?

Hi Tony, it's in the Uk and we've paid for it . We're waiting on them to send it over

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Tony, it's in the Uk and we've paid for it . We're waiting on them to send it over

Thanks , no bother

Redwolf UK Order - Update

The order has been paid for, and dispatched - unfortunately a few items did not arrive into them in time. We have elected to have the order shipped to us in two parts, so what arrived should be in very shortly (we're all hoping for today!)

Unfortunately the stuff that did not arrive to them were:
    - TM Pistols
    - TM Parts (MP7A1 GBB nozzles etc)
    - KRISS Parts (NPAS, Torch etc)
    - Maruzen Walther PPK

We are currently awaiting a tracking number for the stuff that left, along with an update to other couple boxes to follow. We can only apologise for any hassle caused - nothing is more annoying than it being out of your control :(

I will update this thread the moment I get any more information...I know ye lot are as anxious as I am! New stuff!!

• Advertisement

The order has been paid for, and dispatched - unfortunately a few items did not arrive into them in time. We have elected to have the order shipped to us in two parts, so what arrived should be in very shortly (we're all hoping for today!)

- TM Pistols
    - Maruzen Walther PPK

We are currently awaiting a tracking number for the stuff that left, along with an update to other couple boxes to follow. We can only apologise for any hassle caused - nothing is more annoying than it being out of your control :(

I will update this thread the moment I get any more information...I know ye lot are as anxious as I am! New stuff!!

Oh sweet Jesus let it arrive today!!!

Oh sweet Jesus let it arrive today!!!

I hope so too - I really wanna spin revolvers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi, Any price on the WA M4 G&P negative pressure loading nozzle for me?
    Thanks

Hi, Any price on the WA M4 G&P negative pressure loading nozzle for me?
    Thanks
    Nope :( We're being ignored at the moment - I've got a couple of requests with G&P for prices.

I'm feeling pretty unloved at the moment. I'll see if I can get a price on one for you elsewhere!

I think my F5 key just broke :( :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

- TM Pistols
    - Maruzen Walther PPK

Thanks for the update, I do not like redwolf at the moment though :(

Right guys - more news; it's not going to be in this weekend :mad:

Put simply, despite being assured that we would have it for the weekend, and that the order was packed up ready to go, it wasn't sent. Now the other stuff has arrived, and everything will be going out together (despite arranging for immediate dispatch of everything they had at the time).

Once again, we would like to offer our most sincere apologies about the delays on this - everything that can be done to speed up the process on our end is being done.

We'll make sure there's tea and biscuits when the order lands so that we can all have a collective moan and vent out all of the built up anxiety :rolleyes:
    Nuke1973 wrote:
    Thanks for the update, I do not like redwolf at the moment though
    You are not alone. At all. Thankfully the remaining consignments have arrived into them now, and will be dispatched along with the other part of the order

Right guys - more news; it's not going to be in this weekend :mad:

Put simply, despite being assured that we would have it for the weekend, and that the order was packed up ready to go, it wasn't sent. Now the other stuff has arrived, and everything will be going out together (despite arranging for immediate dispatch of everything they had at the time).

Once again, we would like to offer our most sincere apologies about the delays on this - everything that can be done to speed up the process on our end is being done.

We'll make sure there's tea and biscuits when the order lands so that we can all have a collective moan and vent out all of the built up anxiety :rolleyes:

You are not alone. At all. Thankfully the remaining consignments have arrived into them now, and will be dispatched along with the other part of the order

Sure i ordered some pistol parts from the UK over 3 weeks ago.
    No sign of the parts, the tracking number they gave me doesn't exist and they are refusing to give me a refund.... i sh1t you not.... Absolute sham of a company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Oh great, no pistol for me then anytime soon.:(

Not your fault Hobby but its still bloody annoying.

Oh great, no pistol for me then anytime soon.:(

Not your fault Hobby but its still bloody annoying.

I think it is there man. In Kevs more recent post he said the stuff that wasn't there is now there and all being shipped over from the UK together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I think it is there man. In Kevs more recent post he said the stuff that wasn't there is now there and all being shipped over from the UK together.

I don't know what happened there but when I posted my last comment, it was in response to Rickas post about the TM pistols missing from the order. The additional posts after that were not displayed to me??? Boards glitch???

Anyways, Redwolf aren't making any friends over here by their lackadaisical behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

How are you at fixing glock 18's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

alright lads, took the blackwater out today but the slide sticks half way back, i have to kind of push it forward, any idea what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Target: it could be hammer bite, when it sticks, pull the hammer down if you van reach it and are does the slide release by itself. If not, slow rack the slide with the magazine out to feel where it's catching.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

Hey Kevin, no need to look for that USP magazine feed lip, got it sorted. Amazing what can be solved with a file, hammer and a pliers lol

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Target: it could be hammer bite, when it sticks, pull the hammer down if you van reach it and are does the slide release by itself. If not, slow rack the slide with the magazine out to feel where it's catching.

nah it's not that mate, tried that myself already. When i was out yesterday Thermo said he thinks it's the spring/spring guide bending down into the lower fame and catching on the inside of the frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Deadpool wrote: »
    Shouldn't be a problem..... for others here:)
    T4RGET wrote: »
    alright lads, took the blackwater out today but the slide sticks half way back, i have to kind of push it forward, any idea what it is?
    Rob reckons outer barrel needs replacing.We have plenty here, drop in Cillian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hey Ricka thanks for a great day when i popped up earlier, I'll have to try your supper dupper coffee next time im in :) I hope u can get that order in ;) and a few other bits and bobs i need.
    Andy

Ps. I'll get gatling to leave baby bomb at home next time :cool:

• Advertisement

Deadpool wrote: »
    Which Glock 18 is it? TM-spec, or ASG/KSC/KWA?
    T4RGET wrote: »

If the slide is sticking half way back it can be to do with the sear spring (not catching the hammer fully), the hammer itself, or the outer barrel binding on the slide. Definitely best to get it back up to us - we'll get you sorted :)
    flynn353 wrote: »
    Hey Kevin, no need to look for that USP magazine feed lip, got it sorted. Amazing what can be solved with a file, hammer and a pliers lol

Paul.

Great to hear Paul! I was turning up empty; majority of our suppliers don't stock the USP (and as such no parts for 'em :( ), however the couple that do were all sending off requests for the part. Glad to hear you got it sorted...though I am greatly intrigued how you fabricated feed lips with a hammer, file and pliers :D :P
    andy_g wrote: »
    Hey Ricka thanks for a great day when i popped up earlier, I'll have to try your supper dupper coffee next time im in :) I hope u can get that order in ;) and a few other bits and bobs i need.

Working on that order, as well as Gatling's, as I type :) Multitasking FTW!!

Advertisement