Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

thermo wrote: »
    how much are the mesh lower face masks?

€19 (Price taken from facebook)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

goodlad wrote: »
    €19 (Price taken from facebook)

thanks mate, now to raid the piggy bank!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

You guys got any WE G18c loading nozzles in stock? Or can you source them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

CpcRc wrote: »
    Cough, Cough

I posted this in the cork thread. Don't suppose ye could shed any light at all maybe? Even if it might be out in a year's time?
    I'll fire off an email to G&G and see. I was told September when last I enquired (a couple of months ago), but you know yourself...these things tend to get pushed back.
    Rob2593 wrote: »
    You guys got any WE G18c loading nozzles in stock? Or can you source them?

None in at the moment - we will definitely be getting them in (have a couple of guns waiting on 'em), but can't give a definitive date :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Inari wrote: »
    I'll fire off an email to G&G and see. I was told September when last I enquired (a couple of months ago), but you know yourself...these things tend to get pushed back.

None in at the moment - we will definitely be getting them in (have a couple of guns waiting on 'em), but can't give a definitive date :(

Hi Inari, no worries. In a hurry for one at the moment - don't suppose you know of any other suppliers in the Dublin area that may have one? If so, please PM me. If not, no worries - thanks for your help! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Can you keep me informed if you get a reply please?

Can you keep me informed if you get a reply please?

Of course!

Got a reply; still in development - no release date slated :(

Of course!

Got a reply; still in development - no release date slated :(

Is that "in development" as in it'll be released later than expected because of a few minor gripes, or "in development" as in back to the drawing board?

I might need a split gearbox for a project and would like more options than only the katana. Hopefully AS will release theirs as they have the gen 3 gearbox ascu done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Is that "in development" as in it'll be released later than expected because of a few minor gripes, or "in development" as in back to the drawing board?

I might need a split gearbox for a project and would like more options than only the katana. Hopefully AS will release theirs as they have the gen 3 gearbox ascu done.
    Hi, from the email, looks like its just delayed, they didn't give anymore info than that.
    We'll ask again in a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

hey guys, could you get a hi cappa 5.1 outter barrel, and if you can how much please, thanks guys

• Advertisement

hey guys, could you get a hi cappa 5.1 outter barrel, and if you can how much please, thanks guys

What style of outer barrel are you looking for? Straight or conical?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

What style of outer barrel are you looking for? Straight or conical?

Straight please, and I am only looking for the second part that screws on, NOT the one that says .45, but if you can only supply the full on its ok :) thanks

Straight please, and I am only looking for the second part that screws on, NOT the one that says .45, but if you can only supply the full on its ok :) thanks

Good news - we have one of those outer barrels here! It's the type used in a KJW Hi-capa/1911A1; straight one-piece type. You need to use a barrel bushing with this barrel. They're €5, and are black in colour.

Might ye have a M4 lower receiver with mag catch and pins and buffer tube in the parts bin? And if so, how much?

Might ye have a M4 lower receiver with mag catch and pins and buffer tube in the parts bin? And if so, how much?

I've got 1x CYMA M4 lower receiver + CYMA Buffer tube; includes trigger guard, pin for bolt catch and pin above the trigger. There's no buffer screw, or mag catch unfortunately. You'd be looking at €29 for the lot.

If you want pictures, just let us know!

I've got 1x CYMA M4 lower receiver + CYMA Buffer tube; includes trigger guard, pin for bolt catch and pin above the trigger. There's no buffer screw, or mag catch unfortunately. You'd be looking at €29 for the lot.

If you want pictures, just let us know!

mag catch and buffer screw mightn't be a problem should have some spare screws around from replacing a buffer tube one before to one that was easier to access.

Metal? And do cyma's work with other brand receiver's or do they have problems?

8CD39FE8FDAC4B00BEA42B71F4725F8B-0000335169-0003299872-00500L-7131E5626C4C421085EB0E3016724F1C.jpg

Metal heavyweight receiver; should work fine with other receivers :)

8CD39FE8FDAC4B00BEA42B71F4725F8B-0000335169-0003299872-00500L-7131E5626C4C421085EB0E3016724F1C.jpg

Metal heavyweight receiver; should work fine with other receivers :)

That looks perfect, thanks. Can you have that sent to the cork store please? I can pick it up after work during the week.

That looks perfect, thanks. Can you have that sent to the cork store please? I can pick it up after work during the week.

Not a problem at all! I'll box that up for you now :)

Hey, sorry to bother ye again. But might ye be able to send down a shs M4 air nozzle and set of h-nubs when ye are sending stuff down to cork. Dropped by the store today and didn't see them in stock. I'm in no rush so whenever suits ye. Just give me a heads up on here when they should arrive and I can drop by the cork store the next day or give ye a number so I can drop by after work on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,448 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hey Inari,
    Can I get a set of those connections for the Ibax to deans posted please?
    Also, can you recommend a good lipo for a VFC Scar?
    Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

Any chance that the vfc order will be in by this weekend

Tony2589 wrote: »
    Any chance that the vfc order will be in by this weekend

Yup, every chance - it landed late this evening, so we (finally) have that XCR for you :)
    everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey Inari,
    Can I get a set of those connections for the Ibax to deans posted please?
    Also, can you recommend a good lipo for a VFC Scar?
    Thanks a mill.

Of course you can - I'll fire off a PM with payment details. Are you looking for 7.4v or 11.1v lipo?
    Hey, sorry to bother ye again. But might ye be able to send down a shs M4 air nozzle and set of h-nubs when ye are sending stuff down to cork. Dropped by the store today and didn't see them in stock. I'm in no rush so whenever suits ye. Just give me a heads up on here when they should arrive and I can drop by the cork store the next day or give ye a number so I can drop by after work on the day.

H-nubs are out of stock at the moment - will send down a couple of M4 air nozzles down to Cork store ASAP :)

Yup, every chance - it landed late this evening, so we (finally) have that XCR for you :)

Of course you can - I'll fire off a PM with payment details. Are you looking for 7.4v or 11.1v lipo?

H-nubs are out of stock at the moment - will send down a couple of M4 air nozzles down to Cork store ASAP :)

Really , so will it be ready to pick up tommrow ?

Tony2589 wrote: »
    Really , so will it be ready to pick up tommrow ?

That it is! :)

That it is! :)

Deadly , ill be up in the morning !! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hmmmm this also means you have vfc pistols in stock.....
    Pretty sure i cant afford one, let alone extra mags but sure once they are in wing me a price for them and i will see if i have cash in a sock drawer or something, lol

goodlad wrote: »
    Hmmmm this also means you have vfc pistols in stock.....
    Pretty sure i cant afford one, let alone extra mags but sure once they are in wing me a price for them and i will see if i have cash in a sock drawer or something, lol

We've got the VFC M&P9C and extra mags in stock :P

Ah, good old evening temptation!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ah, good old evening temptation!

Another 2 minutes early morning temptation

Think how good it will look on the breakfast table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,448 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Cheers :)

Noob question - Does the voltage make a difference to the rate of fire, battery life or charging??

Advertisement