Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ares PPSH
    H&K MP7
    Dboys M16
    AGM M4 RIS GBB
    AGM MP44 x2
    TOP TECH M16A3
    KAR98K
    G&G AK47 (REAL WOOD)
    MOSSBERG SHOTGUNS GAS 6MM
    MOSSBERG SHOTGUNS GAS 8MM

JG BAR 10 X2
    JG HK416
    AGM M14
    JG MP5
    MARUSHIN 8MM US M2 CARBINES (real wood) x2
    MARUSHIN 8MM US M1 GARAND (real wood) x2

ZASTAVA M70 SPRING
    UMAREX MP5
    CA M16
    CA M4 FULL STOCK
    G&G M14(real wood)
    MP40
    SNOW WOLF SW01 BARRETT M99
    Thompson M1A1 x2
    Tokyo Marui Type 89

MARUZEN P38 GBB -leather holster
    KSC HK USP GBB x2
    KJ BERETTA M9 x3
    KJ SIG 226 X4
    WILSON COMBAT GBB
    KSC GLOCK 17 X2
    WE LUGERS (original cases) x2
    WE MEU GBB X3
    WE 1911 GBB (US leather holsters)
    KSC M1911
    1911 COMBAT GBB
    1911 BONE HANDLES GBB
    DESERT EAGLES GBB X3 in metal cases

Loads still left - sorry for the delay in getting this to you guys; we're run ragged :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

If any of these are unsold by next weekend will they still be up for grabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

CpcRc wrote: »
    If any of these are unsold by next weekend will they still be up for grabs?

Hi mate . I'm not there today but there's over 20K of stock, so there will be plenty left next week.
    The lads have mental busy today so when we get some time on Monday we'll get a new list up with prices

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey Kev,

Am i right in thinking the WE xdm can take a threaded adapter for a silencer/tracer? Dont have the gun handy so cant check.

If im right and you have an adapter handy will you stick it aside for me. (think dyl got 1 for his glock and there is 1 left?)

btw.. this ppsh is nothing short of amazing! The blowback is savage on it.

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey Kev,

Am i right in thinking the WE xdm can take a threaded adapter for a silencer/tracer? Dont have the gun handy so cant check.

If im right and you have an adapter handy will you stick it aside for me. (think dyl got 1 for his glock and there is 1 left?)

Hi Gary, yes it will take an adaptor but I can't see one here.Kevin is in tomorrow, maybe he has one lurking somewhere...we'll get back to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,771 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hi Inari,

Would you believe after all the hard work in opening the mp5k, I have NOTHING that will snip the coil off the spring.. *sigh*

Can I order a spring off you.

Also, do you have the piece that fits over the end of the stock of a VFC Scar and sits into your shoulder? Its held in by a pin (which I also need). Lost it in Stamullen :(

Do you have an attachment for the vest (see pic) that allows patches to be stuck on?

Finally, I sourced a set of leads for the ibax close to home. However, the fittings did not include one that sits on to a regular Tamiya connector on the battery (think the one on the battery is female and therefore I need one that is male).. if that makes sense?

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey Kev,

Glad to hear you're happy with the PPSH! We do of course have those silencer adapters - they're €2 each, and we have plenty of 'em :) They'll go straight into the WE XDM, so you can get your daily fix of tracer fire :D
    everlast75 wrote: »
    Hi Inari,

Would you believe after all the hard work in opening the mp5k, I have NOTHING that will snip the coil off the spring.. *sigh*

Can I order a spring off you.

Also, do you have the piece that fits over the end of the stock of a VFC Scar and sits into your shoulder? Its held in by a pin (which I also need). Lost it in Stamullen :(

Do you have an attachment for the vest (see pic) that allows patches to be stuck on?

Finally, I sourced a set of leads for the ibax close to home. However, the fittings did not include one that sits on to a regular Tamiya connector on the battery (think the one on the battery is female and therefore I need one that is male).. if that makes sense?

Of course you can - I would recommend an SHS M90; that should bring it to around 310 fps (with 0.20g BB) in the CYMA MP5K's. Unfortunately we don't have any of the butt plates (or pins :( ) for the VFC SCAR, sorry!

For your vest, a map/admin pouch will normally come with velcro front to allow you to stick your patches, though it will take up some valuable MOLLE room. Alternatively you can just sew in some velcro :)

Regarding the tamyia connectors - I'll stick one in with your spring order! :)

Firesale continues - Just a bit of a taste of what's left :)

The much anticipated updated list of what's available:

2x DBoys M4A1 Carbine (Plastic) - ONLY €99
    1x Classic Army Pro-line M4 Carbine (Solid stock) - €175
    1x Jing Gong MP5 Plastica - €75
    2x DBoys KAR98 (shell ejector) - ONLY €99!
    2x AGM M14 (including scope) - ONLY €125
    1x Classic Army M14 - €125
    3x HFC Desert Eagle (including hard case) - €75
    3x WE 1911A1 (single stack mag) - €75
    1x WE 1911 MEU - €79
    2x KSC M1911A1 - €79
    2x KJW M9 - €75
    1x KJW M9A1 (reinforced nozzle) - €75
    3x KJW SIG P226 - €75
    2x Marushin SIG P210 - €75
    1x Umarex Walther P38 (gas blowback) - €75

We also have some WE 1911 magazines for €15, some VSR/BAR10 magazines for €5 and a couple of cans of gas left for just €5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

Hi guys im looking for some mp5 mid caps metal preferred. was just wondering how much and is there an offer if I buy like six together and can I get in cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

can you guys get an outter barell for a kjw kp 06????

airwolf08 wrote: »
    Hi guys im looking for some mp5 mid caps metal preferred. was just wondering how much and is there an offer if I buy like six together and can I get in cork

We have G&P MP5 metal mid cap mags (100rds) - we have them on special at the moment; €12 each or 5 for €50. If you want to go ahead with them, just let us know and we'll make sure Magic has some in Cork for you :)
    can you guys get an outter barell for a kjw kp 06????

We can, and have one in stock at the moment :) It's up here in the Dublin store, and is yours for €10 :cool: Let me know if you want any pictures or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Inari wrote: »
    We have G&P MP5 metal mid cap mags (100rds) - we have them on special at the moment; €12 each or 5 for €50. If you want to go ahead with them, just let us know and we'll make sure Magic has some in Cork for you :)

We can, and have one in stock at the moment :) It's up here in the Dublin store, and is yours for €10 :cool: Let me know if you want any pictures or anything

Awesome, because I have a game this Sunday and I need my side arm, can I please see a pic, and if you can tell me the length of it please, thanks again :)

Awesome, because I have a game this Sunday and I need my side arm, can I please see a pic, and if you can tell me the length of it please, thanks again :)

This is the barrel from a KP06 Rail Concept (same gun; just with trademarks) so should be 6"
    9A82DCF2883A4F2F8AB1CC5DF894BB71-0000335169-0003312694-00500L-466E5B12B3E744CCA18342066D8E22B8.jpgA75824B8B4EC4FDAA91A3DE1ADCE025F-0000335169-0003312695-00500L-71ABC9EC8E8A47708084507058B0D7AE.jpg

A few small bits that I was wondering if ye have in the parts bin;
    M4 mag catch (complete with spring and screw),
    M4 selector switch with spring, disc and bearing,
    Rear body pin for M4,
    and the pin that goes through gearbox for above the trigger on a M4. Or if ye could verify if the one from a pdw would work that's fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

Do ye have any full length tri shot shotguns for sale and if so how much

Tony2589 wrote: »
    Do ye have any full length tri shot shotguns for sale and if so how much

Hi Tony, yes tri shoties are in stock.....€89

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Tony, yes tri shoties are in stock.....€89

Thanks a million

A few small bits that I was wondering if ye have in the parts bin;
    M4 mag catch (complete with spring and screw),
    M4 selector switch with spring, disc and bearing,
    Rear body pin for M4,
    and the pin that goes through gearbox for above the trigger on a M4. Or if ye could verify if the one from a pdw would work that's fine too.

No mag catches in stock at the moment - we have fire selectors in stock from SHS (includes disc, bearing & spring) - no body pins unfortunately though they are on order from Lonex!

SALE CONTINUES TOMORROW

LOTS STILL AVAILABLE......DOORS OPEN AT 10 AM

CHECK IT OUT HERE....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/HobbyAirsofter/193952133963378

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    No mag catches in stock at the moment - we have fire selectors in stock from SHS (includes disc, bearing & spring) - no body pins unfortunately though they are on order from Lonex!

Any idea on if ye might have all in stock in a week or two and be able to send them all down in one? Or if magiek has the other stuff in stock?

Ill be by in the morning to pick up a tri shot shotgun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Any chance you guys have some large 9.6v. Maybe 3000mAH/5000mAH? Thanks.

Ill be by in the morning to pick up a tri shot shotgun
    Pleasure as always Tony!
    Any chance you guys have some large 9.6v. Maybe 3000mAH/5000mAH? Thanks.
    Unfortunately not - we did have a couple of 3300mAh large type 9.6v batteries in our collector fire sale, however they're all gone :(

Hey how's it goin , the shotgun I baught today broke

And also do ye have any we xdms instock

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

And also do ye have any we xdms instock

I presume you got the answer to this when you were in this morning Tony?

Just in case you didn't - WE XDM is in stock @€;139, or you can get 2 spare mags at a special price of €169 :)

Sarsoft wrote: »
    I presume you got the answer to this when you were in this morning Tony?

Just in case you didn't - WE XDM is in stock @€;139, or you can get 2 spare mags at a special price of €169 :)

Ya thanks a million , ended up picking myself up one

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Any idea on if ye might have all in stock in a week or two and be able to send them all down in one? Or if magiek has the other stuff in stock?

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Maciek's off today, so I'll get him to check Cork stock for you in the morning :)

• Advertisement

Not sure when everything will be in stock to be perfectly honest. Lonex has long been paid for, but hasn't shipped yet. I'm trying to get definitives from them, but it's proving difficult. I've just gotten off of the phone with Magic - he's gonna scour the Cork store to see what he has for you :)

Advertisement