Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey lads.

Any luck getting the bearings replaced yet in those 203 grenades i dropped in a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

New additions to our range of sights

6DF11C93BE104CD8B3602502F98498D4-0000335169-0003376218-00640L-B8ABA85CE7E4496798477C20928AD4B5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Do you keep precision barrels for pistols in stock?

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey lads.

Any luck getting the bearings replaced yet in those 203 grenades i dropped in a few weeks ago?
    Hi gary, i'll check with Kevin tomorrow
    jayod30 wrote: »
    Do you keep precision barrels for pistols in stock?
    Yes in stock

ricka wrote: »
    Yes in stock

Do you have a 5 inch that would fit Marui Hi Capa?

• Advertisement

Do you have a 5 inch that would fit Marui Hi Capa?

Yes it will fit the Marui Hi Capa

Yes it will fit the Marui Hi Capa

Lovely, I'll be up tomorrow so:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Can you get me a price for the GHK PDW please? It's a GBBR available from Redwolf and EHobby Asia. I just don't want the hassle of trying to import it myself.

Thanks

Do you sell water bladders?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Kashkai wrote: »
    Can you get me a price for the GHK PDW please? It's a GBBR available from Redwolf and EHobby Asia. I just don't want the hassle of trying to import it myself.

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Redwolf are out of stock of it at the moment, and we don't deal with EHobbyAsia, sorry! :(
    Do you sell water bladders?

We have hydration pouches in stock which include the bladder @ €39; no bladders on their own though

• Advertisement

STARTS TOMORROW AT 10AM

Rathcoole
    7C51FA79C3584396BFFC6A51EB4321C5-0000335169-0003380814-00750L-16C8EB4388BA407B95F11E2B1809CA1E.jpg

The Last Of Our Graveyard Items...Further Reduced!

00DFDCB55B1C4724B5A364FB8C2C4855-0000335169-0003383762-00800L-B75993EE9D214DC0B3757F7556F2EFD3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Which make/model slide and frame is that 4 up in centre right?

Kev,

Apologies I never dropped in for that xcr. I ended up deciding on a Vfc/ umarex hk416D.

Are you guys dealing with vfc still? Sure pm me a price if you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I Armour I wrote: »
    Which make/model slide and frame is that 4 up in centre right?

Its the blackwater 1911 if thats any help to u.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

how much are the eotech type scopes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

thermo wrote: »
    how much are the eotech type scopes?

The XPS3 style EOTech's are €75; we have them in black & tan, and biohazard reticule as well for all those times where a regular reticule just isn't cool enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I don't suppose ye would have a 416 in that graveyard? Internals, butt stock, pistol grip or iron sights not essential.

CpcRc wrote: »
    I don't suppose ye would have a 416 in that graveyard? Internals, butt stock, pistol grip or iron sights not essential.

Hi mate, unfortunately not

NOW IN STOCK

GR4 CQB-S MINI

84796E7FC72443EDB46E912A75DD3DD5-0000335169-0003389938-00640L-52EA1EE54FCB4BD78318A55A653C79B4.jpg

• Advertisement

Hate to say this but not sure how much longer I'm willing to pay €25 per month to be here! It really has gone to an all time low.Sad really as i always enjoyed Boards, the good stuff and the bad!
    We struggle to bother posting anything here of late and to be honest our Facebook page continues to grow day by day!
    I Don't expect a response to this, not really sure if anyone will see it:)
    Anyway, we'll continue for the moment and see.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

So I'll start asking questions on facebook from now on then.

CpcRc wrote: »
    So I'll start asking questions on facebook from now on then.

Well we're not gone yet but I guess I'm thinking about it!
    So ask away here..

We'll be exhibiting at this show this weekend guys:

http://www.diecasthobbyshow.ie/

We've teamed up with Rehills Airsoft who are running an onsite shooting range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I thought you had plans to update your website? It doesn't appear to have changed much, if at all.

As for posting here, what's the issue? I check in each day to see if you or one of the other retailers has anything of interest, and if so, I go to your website or to the shop in Rathcoole. Is it the lack of responses that has you concerned?? As for Facebook, don't think I've ever used that much for checking out your new items or offers. In my case, I come here if I want to see if Hobby has anything of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hate to say this but not sure how much longer I'm willing to pay €25 per month to be here! It really has gone to an all time low.Sad really as i always enjoyed Boards, the good stuff and the bad!
    We struggle to bother posting anything here of late and to be honest our Facebook page continues to grow day by day!
    I Don't expect a response to this, not really sure if anyone will see it:)
    Anyway, we'll continue for the moment and see.............

:eek: Well that's not something i want to wake up to, (and yes i realise it's 12 :p)

New additions to our range of sights

6DF11C93BE104CD8B3602502F98498D4-0000335169-0003376218-00640L-B8ABA85CE7E4496798477C20928AD4B5.jpg

Lads, the one on the far left. Am i right in thinking that comes with a kill flash?
    Either way, whats the price on it?

Edit: Bottom left, i only just seen the top row, lol
    Although the top left is delish, wing me a price on that too, hehe

T4RGET wrote: »
    :eek: Well that's not something i want to wake up to, (and yes i realise it's 12 :p)

Good to see you back! Thought you were gone

Kashkai wrote: »
    I thought you had plans to update your website? It doesn't appear to have changed much, if at all.

As for posting here, what's the issue? I check in each day to see if you or one of the other retailers has anything of interest, and if so, I go to your website or to the shop in Rathcoole. Is it the lack of responses that has you concerned?? As for Facebook, don't think I've ever used that much for checking out your new items or offers. In my case, I come here if I want to see if Hobby has anything of interest.

Yeah Dave new website has been ready for some time now but we've been trying to move premises.Still on the cards but we plan on rebranding and relaunching the whole business.

With regards to Boards, I understand you still use it but most don't anymore.In fact when you even mention it to new guys in the shop, they've never heard of it.
    Most of the regular posters here have gone, in fact our own Inari has lost interest of late.
    Basically I'm not sure it's worth the €25 pm cost, that's all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Yeah Dave new website has been ready for some time now but we've been trying to move premises.Still on the cards but we plan on rebranding and relaunching the whole business.

With regards to Boards, I understand you still use it but most don't anymore.In fact when you even mention it to new guys in the shop, they've never heard of it.
    Most of the regular posters here have gone, in fact our own Inari has lost interest of late.
    Basically I'm not sure it's worth the €25 pm cost, that's all

Its going to be a sad day when we've no retailer's left on here ,but you can see where your coming from 300pa just for a thread that may or not actually make you any money,
    While i absolutely hate the idea its simple economic's especially with FB's reach

Advertisement