Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

sci-ops wrote: »
    Also available are the 120rnd Pmags in the above colours, ranger plates and rails for the Moe foregrip.

Would you have prices on these 3 items please? Will the Pmags & Ranger plates be sold individually or will there be a 'multi-buy' option?
    I assume the Pmags are the 'proper' ones and not the 'green Label' type?Thanks!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭Horse84

Any g&g l85a2's coming in?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pump

hi lads do you sell krylon camo paint ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Would you have prices on these 3 items please? Will the Pmags & Ranger plates be sold individually or will there be a 'multi-buy' option?
    I assume the Pmags are the 'proper' ones and not the 'green Label' type?Thanks!

:)

Yup, yup yup....these are the proper Pmag's. As said, available in BK, OD, FG, or DE. Ranger plates come in pack's of 3.

Doing our best to keep the prices as reasonable as possible. You are looking at €24 for the ranger plates and €25 for the Pmag's themselves.

Horse84 wrote: »
    Any g&g l85a2's coming in?

Hi Horse, just waiting on our supplier to get them in stock. Talking to them last week, they were placing their order with G&G last week. As soon as they have them, we'll be getting them in.

• Advertisement

pump wrote: »
    hi lads do you sell krylon camo paint ?

Sorry Pump, but no.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Had a few queries about this one...

New ICS M4 plastic model is €170.

We're doing a special on an Intellect hi-cap battery(rrp €27) + Smart charger (rrp €45) with the ICS M4...

- price for all 3 is €195 (you save €47 - yes we are lovely people!:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

right mate:)
    got a huge problem:mad: my AEG decided to die, really badly.
    The hop up chamber fell apart... and the gear box is split, yes split. The piece behind the piston is broke, I took my gun apart to clean it and the thing was leaning forward, now the whole thing slides out.
    Any idea how much it would cost to get it all fixed? My best bet is to get a whole new internals, precision barrel, new hop and GB, but as you know I was getting the nade launcher so I'm thinking what you think.... like new gun:rolleyes: , internals or get it fixed:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »
    The hop up chamber fell apart... and the gear box is split, yes split. The piece behind the piston is broke, I took my gun apart to clean it and the thing was leaning forward, now the whole thing slides out.
    Any idea how much it would cost to get it all fixed? My best bet is to get a whole new internals, precision barrel, new hop and GB, but as you know I was getting the nade launcher so I'm thinking what you think.... like new gun:rolleyes: , internals or get it fixed:mad::mad:

He aint kidding its in bits, Its a shell the bbs nearly roll out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey all.

Thanks for helping me part with my hard earned on Sat. Christ on bike its worth it tho.That magpul is just lurvly, cant fault it one bit. Once again top notch stuff ye have.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »

Right, errrrrrrrrrr..........bring it in and we'll have a look see, then talk you into parting with your ca$$h:D:D:D

Seriously though, it may not be as bad as it looks. Bring it in and we'll have a look see. If your lucky, new hop up chamber and some internals is all that's needed.

Hey all.

Thanks for helping me part with my hard earned on Sat. Christ on bike its worth it tho.That magpul is just lurvly, cant fault it one bit. Once again top notch stuff ye have.

As always, it was a pleasure to relieve you of your ca$h. And I mean that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Any large (M4 size) speed-loaders in stock please?

ignore - sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hey all.

As always, it was a pleasure to relieve you of your ca$h. And I mean that.:)

You 2 have a lot to answer for make that 3 include richard :D

MAGPUL = AWESOMENESS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

hey guys, just wondering if you guys have the co2 magazines for the s&w 1911pd in stock? the one i have is leaking so need a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Gatling wrote: »
    You 2 have a lot to answer for make that 3 include richard :D

MAGPUL = AWESOMENESS
    I'll answer that-only 2 left:):):)
    1 x BK
    1 x DE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Right, errrrrrrrrrr..........bring it in and we'll have a look see, then talk you into parting with your ca$$h:D:D:D

Seriously though, it may not be as bad as it looks. Bring it in and we'll have a look see. If your lucky, new hop up chamber and some internals is all that's needed.

Will do mate, now I'll most likely have the same problem as I did witht he launcher, getting up:rolleyes:. the part behind the piston is broke, and that was metal, so i think it's kinda serious but I'll let you have a look at it.
    I'm thinking of getting it slightly upgrade while I'm at it, if it's not to much extra:)

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Is your phone down in your Dublin shop? Cant seem to get through??

Beez wrote: »
    Is your phone down in your Dublin shop? Cant seem to get through??
    No its working ok

Guys the Magpuls are no more:(
    All sold:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Regarding the Sig i ordered and battery. This is the dimension of the lipo.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oerSl3Rw4uQ/Sa5K2-AVbuI/AAAAAAAAAFw/LQFzzu4GyYo/s1600-h/sig552batteryguide.JPG

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pump

hi lads was going to make a trip up to you shop on thursday or friday,

im told you guys do name tapes (velcro backing)? do you make them on site or are they ordered in?

also you got any decent 25mm scope rings ether high or medium??

thanks for the help,

mr.pump

pump wrote: »
    hi lads was going to make a trip up to you shop on thursday or friday,

im told you guys do name tapes (velcro backing)? do you make them on site or are they ordered in?

also you got any decent 25mm scope rings ether high or medium??

thanks for the help,

mr.pump

Hi Mr. Pump, we do the name tapes on site. Available in Black, OD, Desert or Marpat (Woodland). Sadly, we don't do them with the Velcro backing...but that can be easily both in most hardware/hobby stores.

Scope rings we have....high ones if I remember rightly.

COMPETITION TIME!!!

Attention Lads & Ladies!
    It's time for more freebie's from Hobby Airsoft

We've got two (yes TWO!) SUPER DUPER prizes to give away....

....DRUMROLLLLLLLLL....

1st Prize:
    :eek:A Smith & Wesson M&P15 MOE :eek:
    by King Arms
    1CFF6F88FB9B4509A312FBC2D120C7A4.jpg
    RRP €480!!

2nd Prize:
    :eek:A Beratta M9A1 - Full Metal - Co2:eek: Blow Back - Full Trades2007641B430C418289034F7B4B39F7EA.jpg
    RRP €145

3rd Prize:
    500 packs of Hobby Airsoft own brand 57mm 0.78g BB's:P

4th Prize:
    10,000 packs of Hobby Airsoft own brand 57mm 0.78g BB's:P

HOW TO ENTER:
    • We'll post a list of airsoft related questions on this thread
    • Questions will be posted on THURSDAY 4th Feb (That's NEXT Thursday) at 8PM SHARP!
    • E-mail your answers to info@hobbyairsoft.ie
    • FIRST person to answer all 20 questions correctly will win the Smith & Wesson M&P15 MOE
    • SECOND person to answer all 20 questions correctly will win the Beratta M9A1
    • Person with the most incorrect answers wins both the 3rd & 4th prizes:D
    THE RULES:
    • ONE entry per person (multiple entries will be discarded)
    • You MUST be over 16 to enter (ID will be requested to collect)
    • Not open to Hobby Airsoft Staff (sorry guys!)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Sarsoft wrote: »

3rd Prize:
    500 packs of Hobby Airsoft own brand 57mm 0.78g BB's:P

4th Prize:
    10,000 packs of Hobby Airsoft own brand 57mm 0.78g BB's:P

3rd prize seems a bit crappy compared to 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Oh, I'm only 15...
    Poo :(

Also .78 bbs must hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

k99_64 wrote: »
    Also .78 bbs must hurt.
    Only as much as any other BB at 1 joule...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Oh, I'm only 15...
    Poo :(

Get a parent to enter on your behalf!!
    (and collect it if you win);)

• Advertisement

57mm BB's! Rocket launchers!

Advertisement