Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

goodlad wrote: »
    Lads, the one on the far left. Am i right in thinking that comes with a kill flash?
    Either way, whats the price on it?

Edit: Bottom left, i only just seen the top row, lol
    Although the top left is delish, wing me a price on that too, hehe

Far left is the Swiss Arms aimpoint military sight - they're €59, and they come with the lens covers...not a killflash unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Gatling wrote: »
    Its going to be a sad day when we've no retailer's left on here ,but you can see where your coming from 300pa just for a thread that may or not actually make you any money,
    While i absolutely hate the idea its simple economic's especially with FB's reach

Cheers Graham, I'll hold on for the moment but it's geting more difficult to justify the expense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Good to see you back! Thought you were gone

never mate, just busy with college and most of the money is going into college too :(. I've tried to drop in a few times after college for a chat, it's on the way home but i'm usually finished at around 7 or so. I've still been lurking on Boards but there seems to be a massive drop in people posting lately :confused:

T4RGET wrote: »
    never mate, just busy with college and most of the money is going into college too :(. I've tried to drop in a few times after college for a chat, it's on the way home but i'm usually finished at around 7 or so. I've still been lurking on Boards but there seems to be a massive drop in people posting lately :confused:

Yeah gone very quiet, FB really taking over.New guys coming in don't seem to like the boards format, most seem to be joining groups on FB.
    I've no doubt boards Airsoft will continue but will no longer plays anything like the role in Irish Airsoft it used to.I guess a lot would say thats been the case for a long time now.
    Anyway good to hear from you, drop in anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Kashkai wrote: »
    I thought you had plans to update your website? It doesn't appear to have changed much, if at all.

As for posting here, what's the issue? I check in each day to see if you or one of the other retailers has anything of interest, and if so, I go to your website or to the shop in Rathcoole. Is it the lack of responses that has you concerned?? As for Facebook, don't think I've ever used that much for checking out your new items or offers. In my case, I come here if I want to see if Hobby has anything of interest.

Me too.....!

• Advertisement

robust wrote: »
    Me too.....!

Good to know but I'm sure you can see we need maybe a little more volume to justify being here

We open at 10am Tomorrow at The Hobby Show in Punchestown Event Centre.
    We'll have an onsite shop beside Redhills Airsofts shooting range

[IMG][/img]E8002AAC9562465EB8A1E179B6CB877A-0000335169-0003393446-00800L-436E8C598CC4422196FCCB873D24A9E7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

Hi. Looking for fire selector gears for G&G SCAR (for both sides).
    Do you have any in stock ?
    Thanks

mafo wrote: »
    Thanks

Have to ask the lads on Monday and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

Have to ask the lads on Monday and get back to you

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I see your point Richard as while €25 might not have been much money even a couple of years ago, it's become quite significant these days, whether it's a business or personal. Hell, I'm trying to switch my phone priceplan to save "just" €20 a month.

Guess I'll have to move with the times and try the Facebook thingy. Have to get my kids to show me how to use it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

€25, think of how many BBs that could buy. More than a month's worth for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Yeah gone very quiet, FB really taking over.New guys coming in don't seem to like the boards format, most seem to be joining groups on FB.
    I've no doubt boards Airsoft will continue but will no longer plays anything like the role in Irish Airsoft it used to.I guess a lot would say thats been the case for a long time now.
    Anyway good to hear from you, drop in anytime

people are used to FB, even if the thing does keep changing its own format and layout too. they're on it anyways talking to mates and stuff so probably convenience taking over... or laziness :p I haven't had a proper look on here in a while just log in and check PM's or whatever and log out again so only noticing it now. From the sounds of things you had a pretty busy weekend at the hobby show though so that's always a good sign mate.
    Yeah I'll try show my face soon enough :)

mafo wrote: »
    Thanks
    No sorry but we could order one for you from G&G on our next order if you wish

Kashkai wrote: »
    I see your point Richard as while €25 might not have been much money even a couple of years ago, it's become quite significant these days, whether it's a business or personal. Hell, I'm trying to switch my phone priceplan to save "just" €20 a month.

Guess I'll have to move with the times and try the Facebook thingy. Have to get my kids to show me how to use it:D

Yep, we advertise at the moment on one particular medium which costs us €35 per month.
    It opens to a much bigger market than boards, so there are better alternatives out there for the same money.
    But the hotest spot for us at present is Facebook and it's FREE
    Personally I hate it, can't understand why people wish to document every little item of their day to a bunch of people who in the main, don't give a sh1t!
    But I guess i'm from a different era and that's how things are moving.
    I want to stay here but it's got to be worth our while

CpcRc wrote: »
    €25, think of how many BBs that could buy. More than a month's worth for me.

Not good for us mate.....slip her into full auto for gods sake!

We've Been Waiting On These For Sometime Now:

Thunder B Starter Kits
    NOW IN STOCK

37F523D481E24C5B814063BA065A45BF-0000335169-0003039366-00800L-13CC5C35252A4EF983C39CA8C3B3D372.jpg

But the hotest spot for us at present is Facebook and it's FREE
    Personally I hate it, can't understand why people wish to document every little item of their day to a bunch of people who in the main, don't give a sh1t!
    But I guess i'm from a different era and that's how things are moving.

No, that's common opinion but people with common sense don't comment on facebook. Same in most things, the smart people are quite :P
    Not good for us mate.....slip her into full auto for gods sake!

Some of us don't believe in accuracy by quantity :P And that is with full auto

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi, any word on the mags i was looking for?

Hi Lar, sorry for late reply.
    Supplier hasn't come back to us.We'll send off another email in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi Lar, sorry for late reply.
    Supplier hasn't come back to us.We'll send off another email in the morning

No bothers. Sure ill be dropping in tomorrow for weekend supplies so ill chat to you then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hello.

I was wondering do you have any more kriss vectors in stock? Will you be getting any more kriss vectors soon?

Thank you.

Hello.

I was wondering if you could get in a VFC M416?
    The following model so you can go from 14.5 inch barrel to 10.5

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/umarex/umarex-vfc-hk416d-v2-aeg.html

Thank you.

Hello.

I was wondering do you have any more kriss vectors in stock? Will you be getting any more kriss vectors soon?

Thank you.

Hi Alan, all gone sorry.Might try and get a few more....watch this space!
    Hello.

Thank you.
    I'll get Kevin onto that tomorrow

Hi

Do ye have nay h-nubs in stock in cork or dublin? Or do ye have any plans to get more?

Edit: add M4 barrel extensions to that query. Even a short stubby one that's like 20-50mm
    Edit 2: A regular length one like the one that came with dbos aegs would be useful too.

Hi

Do ye have nay h-nubs in stock in cork or dublin? Or do ye have any plans to get more?

Edit: add M4 barrel extensions to that query. Even a short stubby one that's like 20-50mm
    Edit 2: A regular length one like the one that came with dbos aegs would be useful too.
    No H nubs mate sorry!
    we have a couple of 2" madbull barrel extensions @ €11

Can you post a pic of them please?

Hello.

Thank you.

Still waiting on a reply Alan re. the 416.Probably next week now!

Can you post a pic of them please?

It's this one :)

0CFDFCF69DD343F4906C1B9D39381DAC-0000335169-0003410685-00658L-13058369CDD0415DBF2723B2F36655AA.jpg

• Advertisement

Still waiting on a reply Alan re. the 416.Probably next week now!

Do you have a price on the 416?

Thank you.

Advertisement