Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

Hey Guy's, Im wondering, can you's order in the PDI Hop-up Chamber for L96?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Do you have a price on the 416?

Thank you.
    Not yet Alan
    Phil Taz wrote: »
    Hey Guy's, Im wondering, can you's order in the PDI Hop-up Chamber for L96?
    No sorry Phil we haven't been able to get these for sometime now

ricka wrote: »
    0CFDFCF69DD343F4906C1B9D39381DAC-0000335169-0003410685-00658L-13058369CDD0415DBF2723B2F36655AA.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I'll take one and are there tracer BBs in cork store? 0.25g would be my preferred weight.

CpcRc wrote: »
    I'll take one and are there tracer BBs in cork store? 0.25g would be my preferred weight.

Hi, .2g in CorK but no .25g.

By the way the lads have decided to OPEN today in Cork.
    Open till 6pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Do ye have a pack of .25s you could send down with that extension?
    I saw about opening today but I'll be down later this week as I have something on order in a shop nearby and it should be in this week.

CpcRc wrote: »
    Do ye have a pack of .25s you could send down with that extension?
    I saw about opening today but I'll be down later this week as I have something on order in a shop nearby and it should be in this week.
    Hi, only 2's here also

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭mark.1

beretta how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭chris20

Any lonex motors in stock?

mark.1 wrote: »
    beretta how much ?
    Nice one here:(Co2 Powered, semi and full auto)
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=120
    chris20 wrote: »
    Any lonex motors in stock?
    Hi Medium type in stock €49.Long type on the way!

• Advertisement

Now Back In Stock:

Tornado Grenades:

E974DEC323DF4A24A76ABF291FA1BC5F-0000335169-0003420857-00800L-051A2F586B69463C92A9F1B8BCCEF412.jpg

Thunder B Grenades and Shells

37F523D481E24C5B814063BA065A45BF-0000335169-0003039366-00800L-13CC5C35252A4EF983C39CA8C3B3D372.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hello.

When would you be getting in a KWA Kriss again?

Thank you.

Hello.

When would you be getting in a KWA Kriss again?

Thank you.

Hi Alan, should have a couple next week

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Hi lads ,
    Do you have magpul pmags in black in stock? & did ye happen to get a retail price on the VFC HK416 ?
    Cheers guys.

darren ff wrote: »
    Hi lads ,
    Do you have magpul pmags in black in stock? & did ye happen to get a retail price on the VFC HK416 ?
    Cheers guys.

Hi Darren, I'll be completely honest with you . We've really struggled with VFC since starting to deal with them . There's such small demand in Ireland for them that we've struggled to put together an order.
    I'll get Kevin to check if we can get a price from a European supplier for you.
    Apologies for not coming back to you as I know you've requested this some time ago
    Hopefully we can get some answers for you tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Hi Darren, I'll be completely honest with you . We've really struggled with VFC since starting to deal with them . There's such small demand in Ireland for them that we've struggled to put together an order.
    I'll get Kevin to check if we can get a price from a European supplier for you.
    Apologies for not coming back to you as I know you've requested this some time ago
    Hopefully we can get some answers for you tomorrow

Hi Ricka,
    Sorry to hear you haven't received an enthusiastic response to the news that you have taken on VFC, have to say I'm really suprised you've gotten such little business with their products, I really did think they would be flying out door.

Anywho if you can manage a price that would be great ( ill Be buying one in the new year) and if you guys get pmags can you fire me a pm.

Thanks again lads and continue to raise the bar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi guys. Just wondering by any chance would you be able to source me a Tokyo Marui hk416 recoil aeg?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi guys, any mp5 claw mounts in stock? If so can ye stick one aside for me please? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

darren ff wrote: »
    Hi lads ,
    Cheers guys.
    PM Sent - we finally got clarification back on the price :)
    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Hi guys. Just wondering by any chance would you be able to source me a Tokyo Marui hk416 recoil aeg?
    Bad news I'm afraid - none of our suppliers have 'em. I've gotten on to Redwolf to see if they'll be getting them any time soon, and to send us on a price...so we'll see :)
    thermo wrote: »
    Hi guys, any mp5 claw mounts in stock? If so can ye stick one aside for me please? Cheers.

Done and done!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭WaldeT

Quote:
    Originally Posted by darren ff viewpost.gif
    Hi lads ,
    Cheers guys.

PM Sent - we finally got clarification back on the price smile.png

Hi,

Would you mind sending me price as well, been eyeing one of these and will also be getting one in new year.

Thanks
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any kriss vectors left and what price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Do you have any PD1911's in the graveyard. I need the whole hammer assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any kriss vectors left and what price?
    No Vectors left in stock at the moment - we've a couple on order, but not sure when they're arriving :(
    Deadpool wrote: »
    Do you have any PD1911's in the graveyard. I need the whole hammer assembly.

Should be able to scrounge a hammer assembly together - we have most of the parts for it at least, or were you after a fully assembled piece?

Hi im looking to see if ye can get a blackwater bw9 item#250504 from the cybergun catalogue, if ye can get them can ye get me a price and price of spare mags.
    Cheers

Hi im looking to see if ye can get a blackwater bw9 item#250504 from the cybergun catalogue, if ye can get them can ye get me a price and price of spare mags.
    Cheers

I'll check that on Monday Lar

I'll check that on Monday Lar

Cheers!

love the new gloves, might be in for a pair in tan :)
    any word on the item i was looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Should be able to scrounge a hammer assembly together - we have most of the parts for it at least, or were you after a fully assembled piece?[/QUOTE]

The whole piece if you have one.

love the new gloves, might be in for a pair in tan :)
    any word on the item i was looking for?

Cheers Lar, yeah they're pretty nice. Got word back and it's a no from that supplier too.
    Looks like next year, sorry

• Advertisement

Deadpool wrote: »
    Should be able to scrounge a hammer assembly together - we have most of the parts for it at least, or were you after a fully assembled piece?

The whole piece if you have one.

Get back to you in the morning

Advertisement