Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any kriss vectors in stock???

We've got one left in stock :)
    RogueSpear wrote:
    Do you guys rent AEGs as movie props?
    Will get back to you on this ASAP

For those not on Facebook - a quick snapshot of our brand new Cork store; Unit 4a Kinsale Road Business Park - NOW OPEN 10am - 6pm

0EAFAA067D0E4352B9C3C3A3F8AFB33F-0000335169-0003445605-00640L-45D88728E4904899A8C29DC283AF1A97.jpg

Video Walk through of the store

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Looks well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi. Just wondering if you's would be able to source me a g&p sr15 urx by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hi. Just wondering if you's would be able to source me a g&p sr15 urx by any chance?

Hi, email sent to suppliers.We'll get back to you

• Advertisement

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, email sent to suppliers.We'll get back to you

Thanks. When would you know as airsoftgun.ie might have it before christmas at €419 but they need to know asap

Thanks. When would you know as airsoftgun.ie might have it before christmas at €419 but they need to know asap

Hi, no problem we should know today

Hi, we can get that for you before Christmas no problem.I'll PM you the price

Hi, we can get that for you before Christmas no problem.I'll PM you the price

Perfect thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

RogueSpear wrote: »
    Do you guys rent AEGs as movie props?
    Inari wrote: »

Will get back to you on this ASAP

Any answer for me guys?

• Advertisement

RogueSpear wrote: »
    Any answer for me guys?

Hi, give us a call at the shop and we'll try sort something for you 01 2573102

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Hey guys got my parts today cheers! To be fair once you got them in they were at my door nearly straight away! Couldn't ask for better service! Just wondering can't figure out what this is :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hey guys got my parts today cheers! To be fair once you got them in they were at my door nearly straight away! Couldn't ask for better service! Just wondering can't figure out what this is :P

Looks like a map/admin pouch you wear around your neck. Can also hold notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

CpcRc wrote: »
    Looks like a map/admin pouch you wear around your neck. Can also hold notes.

and a tactical mars bar!

thermo wrote: »
    and a tactical mars bar!

Or an emergency snickers for the divos

Hmm, maybe we need to invest a little bit more in our freebies!

Well if anyone gets a snickers now they'll know what you think. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Guys

Looking for a suitable aeg for my nephew who is 12. He got a JG G36 last year but it's too heavy for him to lug around skirmishing all day. So I was wondering what you think of the Cyma AK Spetnaz? Seems to be a good well made gun from what I've seen at Redbarn. Looks lighter than the G36 too. However is it well made, can stand up to some "abuse" from a 12 year old? Anything else you'd recommend in that price range bearing in mind that my nephew is small for his age and slightly built so nothing too big and heavy.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Kashkai wrote: »
    Guys

Looking for a suitable aeg for my nephew who is 12. He got a JG G36 last year but it's too heavy for him to lug around skirmishing all day. So I was wondering what you think of the Cyma AK Spetnaz? Seems to be a good well made gun from what I've seen at Redbarn. Looks lighter than the G36 too. However is it well made, can stand up to some "abuse" from a 12 year old? Anything else you'd recommend in that price range bearing in mind that my nephew is small for his age and slightly built so nothing too big and heavy.
    Thanks

Sorry if it's not my place, my 13 year old nephew is a skinny little yoke and he has the spetz and loves it.. Grand for a day's skirmish.
    If you want something really light that he could batter and still do him for out door, maybe a g&g (plastic) or else a p90. Both are very light but durable with potential to upgrade and resellability

Hi guys just wondering is there any info on delivery of the g&p sr15urx?

• Advertisement

Hi, yes on target for next week.I spoke to suppliers yesterday

Guys

Thanks
    Much as it is ridiculed around most sites, the CYMA Ak Spetz is without question the best value for money rifle on the market..It's pretty indestructible not unlike threal thing and is the least returned rifle we sell.
    It's a superb rifle and I'd highly recommend it.

Much as it is ridiculed around most sites, the CYMA Ak Spetz is without question the best value for money rifle on the market..It's pretty indestructible not unlike threal thing and is the least returned rifle we sell.
    It's a superb rifle and I'd highly recommend it.

Thanks Richard. The lads who run Redbarn thought very highly of the Spetznaz which is why I'm pointing my brother towards it. What's the stock levels like? I think I've almost convinced him to get one. Would you put one by for him and I'll see if he can drop in over the weekend to have a look?

Cheers

David

Thanks Richard. The lads who run Redbarn thought very highly of the Spetznaz which is why I'm pointing my brother towards it. What's the stock levels like? I think I've almost convinced him to get one. Would you put one by for him and I'll see if he can drop in over the weekend to have a look?

Cheers

David

Only about 6 left Dave but I've 50 arriving on Tuesday, but I'll keep one no problem

Thanks Richard. I'll tell him and I'll bring him over Saturday or Sunday. See you then.

We're OPEN Tomorrow 12 Till 5 In Dublin and Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭WaldeT

Upgrade wise,

What would you suggest for an A&K m249?

Shooting around 300fps at the moment but lime a higher rof and maybe a bit more accuracy.

Thinking a madbull tbb and a few gearbox fixes but parts wise what do you think?

WaldeT wrote: »
    Upgrade wise,

What would you suggest for an A&K m249?

Shooting around 300fps at the moment but lime a higher rof and maybe a bit more accuracy.

Thinking a madbull tbb and a few gearbox fixes but parts wise what do you think?

I'm afraid we're apples and oranges on that front - personally I like my support guns around 17-19 RPS...anything more just runs through BB's too fast. Similarly I like spread, so I tend to keep the barrels wider.

So unfortunately all I can offer is a list of parts that'll do what you're looking for:
    1.) Gears: Standard ratio is 18:1 - if you're looking for slight improvement go for 16:1, for a little crazier you can go for 13:1, and of course you can go as low as 10:1 if you want to set up a BB direct debit :P Do note that shimming on the M249 is difficult...there's room for approximately 3 shims, so it's a little harder to get things running smooth n' quiet

2.) For range and accuracy you're looking at getting the air seal as consistent as you can. From memory I believe you're stuck with the stock components (cylinder head & nozzle), so I'd just replace the O-rings on 'em to boost the seal. Then swap out the barrel for a Madbull Black Python II 6.03mm, and change the hop up rubber for a soft bucking (G&G Green, SHS Red, or Madbull Blue). Use a hard nub (piece of biro ink tube, H-nub etc), and you should have some nice improvement

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭WaldeT

Thanks a million,Appreciate the feedback.CheersTony

• Advertisement

Hi mate, just to update, that's scheduled for delivery to us on Thursday

Advertisement