Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

ricka wrote: »
    I think there's one there but it has a broken stock :(
    I'll try to get in tomorrow or Friday it may have the part I need.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey Lads.

Any eta on the shs pistons?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey Lads.

Any eta on the shs pistons?

Hi Gary, we've managed to make contact with our suppliers earlier this week.They said they were now working on our order.Looks like another 2 weeks

Hi Gary, we've managed to make contact with our suppliers earlier this week.They said they were now working on our order.Looks like another 2 weeks

Cool, cheers for the update man.
    I will take it easy on the trigger finger until then and try not strip the lonex piston im using, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi guys
    Just wondering by any chance would you be able to get a full set of a&k receiver screws and pins for a masada as all in my masada need changing. Thanks

• Advertisement

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Just wondering by any chance would you be able to get a full set of a&k receiver screws and pins for a masada as all in my masada need changing. Thanks
    Any chance you could bring it in and Robbie will try and sort it for you.We have mountains of screws!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any chance you could bring it in and Robbie will try and sort it for you.We have mountains of screws!

Yea no problem I'll try and call in next week. Have you any v2 front wired greaboxes in stock as I'm looking for a good drop in gearbox for it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

Hi guys can you tell me how to get to shop on cork from limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey lads, any chance you can order in King arms accessories? A scope mount and a couple of magazines. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Yea no problem I'll try and call in next week. Have you any v2 front wired greaboxes in stock as I'm looking for a good drop in gearbox for it. Thanks
    We've only got rear wired gearboxes in stock at the moment unfortunately, sorry!
    Hey lads, any chance you can order in King arms accessories? A scope mount and a couple of magazines. Thanks.
    Could you link us to the specifics and I'll check out availability with our suppliers :)
    airwolf08 wrote: »
    Hi guys can you tell me how to get to shop on cork from limerick
    I'm pretty useless for you there - only know the Dublin store. It's in the Kinsale Road Business Park, near the Harvey Norman.

This should help :)
    https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Limerick,+Ireland&daddr=Kinsale+Road+Roundabout,+Cork,+Ireland&hl=en&ll=51.874689,-8.461833&spn=0.013115,0.038023&sll=52.991644,-7.877197&sspn=1.636701,4.866943&geocode=FXSmIwMdH098_ykTUVQfYVxbSDEwczGXqccACg%3BFbSGFwMdS79-_ymvWfos749ESDFTapEXcsS7Yw&oq=kinsale+road+roun&t=h&mra=ls&z=15

If you're at all unclear give the lads in Cork a ring on 021 425 0100

• Advertisement

Bit of a blonde moment. This scope mount http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=785 and about four of these mags http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=742 Cheers.

Bit of a blonde moment. This scope mount http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=785 and about four of these mags http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=742 Cheers.

Scope mount is a no-go unfortunately, but I do have the mags in stock :) They're €18 each

Perfect, will try and make it in during the week. Thanks.

Hey lads. Do you have have a dremel handy that i could use for 2 mins?
    I need to mod a swordfish kit for my mp5. Just need to whip off a tiny bit of aluminium for it to fit.

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey lads. Do you have have a dremel handy that i could use for 2 mins?
    I need to mod a swordfish kit for my mp5. Just need to whip off a tiny bit of aluminium for it to fit.

Dremel eh!, they couldn't possibly be in any airsoft retailers shop Gary!
    We may have one you can use...drop in

Dremel eh!, they couldn't possibly be in any airsoft retailers shop Gary!
    We may have one you can use...drop in

I was in today and use it. I may of also abused it a bit... Oops! I'm currently using a power drill in place of a dremel... Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Howya lads, have yous any flecktarn boonies in stock?? Need one for bellurgan on sunday, and one of the lads is heading out on friday so he can grab it. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Tony2589

Hey how's it going , I picked up a vfc scar-l the other day , and it's only feeding the first bb !! I was wondering what could be the problem, I already changed out the hop rubber , and a stuck in a a hop unit from a vfc scar h and it's still doing the same , any help would be appriciated !!

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Howya lads, have yous any flecktarn boonies in stock?? Need one for bellurgan on sunday, and one of the lads is heading out on friday so he can grab it. Cheers.
    No sorry mate only Marpat,Multicam and Woodland
    Tony2589 wrote: »
    Hey how's it going , I picked up a vfc scar-l the other day , and it's only feeding the first bb !! I was wondering what could be the problem, I already changed out the hop rubber , and a stuck in a a hop unit from a vfc scar h and it's still doing the same , any help would be appriciated !!

Hi Tony, any chance you could drop it in

Hey Lads,

Any sign of my Evil gun back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

That's grand ill grab one of them, how much are they?

Cheers

No sorry mate only Marpat,Multicam and Woodland

Hi Tony, any chance you could drop it in

Will do thanks , will try to get it dropped up at the weekend !!

Aaannnnd some more lovely tantalising bits from Inokatsu

Hello lads
    Just need prices for mid caps for M4, AK, MP5 and sig 552 please
    Thanks

shytan wrote: »
    Hello lads
    Thanks

Sorry missed you there.i'll check in the morning

Sorry missed you there.i'll check in the morning
    Any joy?

shytan wrote: »
    Hello lads
    Thanks
    Hi Mate, We have G&G M4 mids, G&P and King Arms AK mids.No MP5 or SIg mids at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭WaldeT

Hi , have ye gotten a chance to have a look at the vfc scar I dropped up on Sunday ?

• Advertisement

WaldeT wrote: »

Just got word back from our suppliers - bad news I'm afraid :(
    Tony2589 wrote: »
    Hi , have ye gotten a chance to have a look at the vfc scar I dropped up on Sunday ?
    Not yet - got a large delivery in on Wednesday that our Tech's been up to his eyes with. He'll hopefully get to all the repairs and services this week!

Advertisement