Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

AK Spetsnaz

What make is this, JG?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Beez wrote: »
    AK Spetsnaz

What make is this, JG?
    Hi Beez!
    Its made by CYMA

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Was down to hobbyairsoft in Rathcoole for the first time on Saturday. Wasn't intending to but ended up getting a SW 1911 PD Co2 gbb pistol as it was a thing of beauty. Took it to a skirmish in GTAC urban the next day and it was consistently 327fps. Got at least 7 kills with it that day and a whole load of fun.

Marcus was also kind enough to give me a hand with a problem I was having with another pistol. Gentleman.

Much obliged and see you again.

Bemused wrote: »
    Was down to hobbyairsoft in Rathcoole for the first time on Saturday. Wasn't intending to but ended up getting a SW 1911 PD Co2 gbb pistol as it was a thing of beauty. Took it to a skirmish in GTAC urban the next day and it was consistently 327fps. Got at least 7 kills with it that day and a whole load of fun.

Marcus was also kind enough to give me a hand with a problem I was having with another pistol. Gentleman.

Thanks for that.He's a good lad that Marcus.Pity we have to give him a day off though:)
    Advert now follows:
    'Bemused' has it spot on, she fires between 315 and 325fps consistently! 320507-bigdetail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

ricka wrote: »
    Thanks for that.He's a good lad that Marcus.Pity we have to give him a day off though:)
    Advert now follows:
    'Bemused' has it spot on, she fires between 315 and 325fps consistently! 320507-bigdetail.jpg

You sir....are a complete pimp.....u do know that, right?:p

• Advertisement

Bemused wrote: »

Thanks for that Bemused....your more than welcome.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Attention Lads & Ladies!

I've been given the lovely task of getting our website updated and by updated I mean totally revamped! (as promised by Ricka, somewhere in the region of 2 years ago:p)

We're starting with correcting any errors and removing old stock.
    Adding all of our lovely blingtastic gucci-rific gear (Magpul/G&G/KA etc etc etc!) will follow....

So here's where you guys come into the equation - if there's anything you've spotted while browsing the site that's not accurate, or any niggly things in the way of functionality that you've found inconvenient or just downright annoying please let me know...you can drop me a pm, send an e-mail to info@hobbyairsoft.ie or do it the old fashioned way and pick up the phone (01-2573102)

After all, our website should be a wonderful place where you can happily spend many an hour drooling on your keyboard, and your input will really help to make that happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Do you have any m4 barrel extenders lying around for a cybergun m4cqbr? I never got one with mine

Do you have any m4 barrel extenders lying around for a cybergun m4cqbr? I never got one with mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Attention Lads & Ladies!

I've been given the lovely task of getting our website updated and by updated I mean totally revamped! (as promised by Ricka, somewhere in the region of 2 years ago:p)

We're starting with correcting any errors and removing old stock.
    Adding all of our lovely blingtastic gucci-rific gear (Magpul/G&G/KA etc etc etc!) will follow....

So here's where you guys come into the equation - if there's anything you've spotted while browsing the site that's not accurate, or any niggly things in the way of functionality that you've found inconvenient or just downright annoying please let me know...you can drop me a pm, send an e-mail to info@hobbyairsoft.ie or do it the old fashioned way and pick up the phone (01-2573102)

After all, our website should be a wonderful place where you can happily spend many an hour drooling on your keyboard, and your input will really help to make that happen :D

Would it be possible to get the manufacturer on the product description? e.g. G&G/Cyma/JG/G&P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

do you have any of the magpul 5.56 mag pulls in dark earth in stock and how much are they? Thanks

do you have any of the magpul 5.56 mag pulls in dark earth in stock and how much are they? Thanks

Have one here in Dark Earth waiting for a downgrade, so if you want it just give me a call on 01-2573102 and I'll get Marcus to stick it at the top of the pile!Could have that by tomorrow at the latest.

He does have one ready to go in OD if you're interested?

Markom5a wrote: »
    Do you have any m4 barrel extenders lying around for a cybergun m4cqbr? I never got one with mine :(

Maciek has one in the Kildare shop so you can pick one up from him or if Rathcoole's handier for you let me know and I'll get him to bring it down here for you

Have one here in Dark Earth waiting for a downgrade, so if you want it just give me a call on 01-2573102 and I'll get Marcus to stick it at the top of the pile!Could have that by tomorrow at the latest.

He does have one ready to go in OD if you're interested?
    sorry, meant the mag pulls for the base of m4 mags, not the gun..sorry bout that

sorry, meant the mag pulls for the base of m4 mags, not the gun..sorry bout that
    Ranger plates (3 pack) €24
    These will only fit PMAG not standard M4 Mags

no, thats not them either..cant link a pic because im usin my phone..ill try later if i can

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Think these are what Daz is after:
    mag007-DKEAR.jpg

:)

you the chap blay

Maciek has one in the Kildare shop so you can pick one up from him or if Rathcoole's handier for you let me know and I'll get him to bring it down here for you

Great thanks( sorry about the double post) Kildare is much closer for me I don't think I'll make it down this weekend but I'll let you know. Thanks again

Beez wrote: »
    Would it be possible to get the manufacturer on the product description? e.g. G&G/Cyma/JG/G&P
    In hand.If i had a penny for everyone.............rich man:D
    However not always as easy as you think when your supplier is Cybergun.They dont always tell us who the manufacturer is!
    However the guys here can usually identify the manufacturer.
    So provided Cybergun allow us put it on the site-we shall:)

• Advertisement

Blay wrote: »
    Think these are what Daz is after:
    mag007-DKEAR.jpg

:)

Not in stock at the minute. Have just checked with supllier and they are expecting them within the next week.....along with...Iphone covers from Magpul???? What's next........:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

any idea how much one of those iPhone covers are going to set me back :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

lperrozzi wrote: »
    any idea how much one of those iPhone covers are going to set me back :p

prob about 30€ knowing magpul:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Schweeeet, not much more than a decent iphone cover so ;)

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Schweeeet, not much more than a decent iphone cover so ;)
    :p haha I found a website, says 15£, which is about 17€....

Most of these items are now available to us.
    Cybergun have tied up with ICS,KWA,G&G and ARES to manufacture their Mseries and AK's, mainly as a result of problems with dealing with China.We're pretty excited about this tie up, especially with quality manufacturers like these!!
    (Please ignore FPS levels-They will be downgraded for the Irish market and no, I dont have it in English:)

G&G in stock list at Rathcoole:
    GR16 Carbine
    GR16A3
    GR16 R4 Carbine
    GR15 Raider
    GR16 Toptech
    GR25 Sniper
    GR300 Long
    GR16 R5
    RK103
    Soc 16
    Veteran
    L85A2+Susat
    FS 51 Fixed stock

New KJ Works Sig 226 and PT92 in Tan and OD arriving Monday

ricka wrote: »
    Most of these items are now available to us.
    Cybergun have tied up with ICS,KWA,G&G and ARES to manufacture their Mseries and AK's, mainly as a result of problems with dealing with China.We're pretty excited about this tie up, especially with quality manufacturers like these!!
    (Please ignore FPS levels-They will be downgraded for the Irish market and no, I dont have it in English:)

nice!.. alot of new stuff, didn't realise the DSR was Co2 :P there's something about a Co2 powered sniper that scares me:) next is support weapons with Co2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

T4RGET wrote: »
    nice!.. alot of new stuff, didn't realise the DSR was Co2 :P there's something about a Co2 powered sniper that scares me:) next is support weapons with Co2 :D

ares released co2 mags for the complete sniper range a few months back, the magazines where coming with upgraded o-rings and parts to be replaced in rifle, if they start to ship there rifles with this reinstalled will be a nice step forward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the future is Taiwain ,

some nice stuff there indeed ,

What Helkion uniforms have you in stock

Advertisement