Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hammerstein

hiya guys what price are these beauty's
    R4 GR16 Carbine
    R4 GR16 Popular (plastic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

hiya guys what price are these beauty's
    R4 GR16 Carbine
    R4 GR16 Popular (plastic)

R4 GR16 Carbine €330
    R4 GR16 Popular €190

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Hi ! Do you haave mags for MP-40 ?Thanks!

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    Hi ! Do you haave mags for MP-40 ?Thanks!
    Two in stock in Kildare.

Very excited to announce deal just been done on supply of the following items:

G&G L85 A2
    G&G GR16 CQB-H
    G&G GR16 CQB-R
    G&G GR16 CQB-S
    G&G GR300 Short & Long
    G&G Scar-L Black
    G&G FS51-folding stock
    G&G PM5-A4
    G&G PM5-A5
    G&G UMG-SMG
    G&G M14-Veteran
    G&G M14-Black

All on the WAY very soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey, how many G&G scar l are you getting in? Just want to kno if I should try getting my hands on one stick when they come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

Do u have any sniper rifles in stock in the rathcoole shop? If so whats the prices?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

JEBUS 1 wrote: »
    Do u have any sniper rifles in stock in the rathcoole shop? If so whats the prices?

Hey Jebus,

Spring Snipers in stock are as follows:
    SA1 Bolt Action - €140
    Mauser SR - €150
    Mauser SR Pro Tactical - €200

Or......there is the King Arms 20 inch Free Floating rifle:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

Does the mauser sr come with a scope?

No, none of the rifles come with a scope as standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

how much for the G&G M14's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

is the cybergun jericho kwc?

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey, how many G&G scar l are you getting in? Just want to kno if I should try getting my hands on one stick when they come in.
    Six on the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

ricka wrote: »
    Six on the way!

Hope Ill get my hands on one of them.

is the cybergun jericho kwc?
    yes(with trades)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

What make is the following?

Colt M16 A3

Is the body plastic or metal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Hey hobbyairsoft, got first two guns from you last week in Rathcool,thompson and a colt.Well pleased,I'm wondering will you be getting in hi cap mags for the thompson any time soon.

BTW,have to admit that I got my stuff from you because of your customer service, a greeting, a smile and an offer of help is enough for me to part with my money. In another place I was ignored for 15 minutes while they surfed the net,they lost a sale. Keep it up,I'll be back.

What make is the following?

Colt M16 A3

Is the body plastic or metal?

That was the plastic bodied version......which we no longer do:o....still in the process of updating the website....ahem Richard...

We do have a 3 other metal body version's, Cybergun, King Arms and G+G in stock. All a bit more expensive.

dubtom wrote: »
    Hey hobbyairsoft, got first two guns from you last week in Rathcool,thompson and a colt.Well pleased,I'm wondering will you be getting in hi cap mags for the thompson any time soon.

BTW,have to admit that I got my stuff from you because of your customer service, a greeting, a smile and an offer of help is enough for me to part with my money. In another place I was ignored for 15 minutes while they surfed the net,they lost a sale. Keep it up,I'll be back.

You will be glad to hear that they are on order. Expecting delivery of them middle of next week.:)

dubtom wrote: »

Thanks mate!
    Just to confirm- High caps in Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

when will the g&g's be on the site and why dont you put the brand name beside te products (frustraded moan):(

when will the g&g's be on the site and why dont you put the brand name beside te products (frustraded moan):(
    Six different G&G in stock at the moment.
    The others we listed on a previous post, in about a week.
    Forgive me, your other question i'll answer on Tuesday as i'm on my out!
    Its an important one and it'll take a while.........
    Guinness is calling me!Gotta go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

Six different G&G in stock at the moment.
    The others we listed on a previous post, in about a week.
    you said that a week ago :( (sorry for the whinin but i wanna get a g&g r16 r4) and i wanna decide out of the 2 retailers that sell it which is ther best price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Six on the way!

With regards to the G&G scars again, when will they be in and what price will they be?And will they be in in both shops? I'll probably be looking for them off ya as soon as their in!

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

any word on a price on the G&G M14's?

mmm, new gsg-is has just arrived. lovely...:D

1505E20498674DB395B14C9CEB4BC793.jpg

you said that a week ago :( (sorry for the whinin but i wanna get a g&g r16 r4) and i wanna decide out of the 2 retailers that sell it which is ther best price
    We haven't been waiting on these-GR16 R4's in stock in both shops.We have three types GR16 R4 Carbine€250, GR16 R4 Ready-Mag system€379 and GR16 R4 Popular€180.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

I'm interested in the KJ works Sig Sauer 226 as featured on your website. Are they full metal with trades as depicted in the pictures on the website or just plain KJ works logos?

I'm interested in the KJ works Sig Sauer 226 as featured on your website. Are they full metal with trades as depicted in the pictures on the website or just plain KJ works logos?
    Yep, full trades.
    Its made by KJ but under license held by Cybergun.Cybergun pay Sig Sauer a fee for every one produced.It is, believe it or not the only model in law that should be advertised as a p226.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey lads, wondering what hop-up buckings you ahve in stock and what prices they are?
    Thanks!

Advertisement