Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    Howdy,
    have you any of the long raiders left, also do you have any of their plastic range in stock at the moment ?
    On the long raider do you think is there enough room in the handguard to rewire and put a battery?

I think there was one left....not in the shop myself today. There would not be enough room in the handguard to re-wire to the front....unless you were planning on using a PEQ box to hold the battery.

Plastic G&G's in stock :

GR16 Popular @160
    GR15 Carbine Plastica with blowback @210

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

hey lads and lady, what 9.6v minis have you in stock?

hey lads and lady, what 9.6v minis have you in stock?

Hi Daz,

Intellect 9.6v 1600Mah Ni-mh batteries in stock......

also have, Intellect 9.6v 1600mah crane stock and the Intellect 9.6v 2000 twin battery

sci-ops

demonspawn wrote: »
    Hey ricks, Go Tactical sent me to you. I'm looking for spare low-caps for a Cybergun (CYMA) M14 SOCOM. I've been told the Deep Fire ones are compatible so I'd like to get 10 if you can get hold of them. Here's the Redwolf page:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Magazines_Deepfire_AEG_Std_Deep_Fire_70rds_Magazine_for_M14.htm

Hi Demon,

If it's specifically the Deep Fire ones your after....Go-tac are an official affiliate of Redwolf and would be better placed to get them for you.

However, I should be able to get King Arms plastic or Metal 70rnd magazines from our supplier for you if you like.

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hi Daz,

Intellect 9.6v 1600Mah Ni-mh batteries in stock......

also have, Intellect 9.6v 1600mah crane stock and the Intellect 9.6v 2000 twin battery

sci-ops

would be the mini type batt im after, is there much of a performance difference between them and the ASG 9.6v 1400mah?

• Advertisement

would be the mini type batt im after, is there much of a performance difference between them and the ASG 9.6v 1400mah?

Just the capacity Daz......as far as I know.

what price are they? will try pop up durin the week and get a couple

what price are they? will try pop up durin the week and get a couple

They are €27 Daz

grand job, will drop in during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

difficult to answer Target without knowing the type of charge and it's output that you have.

My cousin has a smart charger, just remembered he got a G&G mp5 and few bits of ya's few months back to start airsoft but never did:P might go and take his :)
    Cheers for the help:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Much appreciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

hey guys, can you get the king arms aug mid cap mags, i think they're 110 round mags? and if so how much would a box of them cost?
    Hi,
    110 Box Set(5) Kings Arms €40.About a week delivery time.

Also i know you've been looking for 1911PD mags.We've got 50 arriving next Mondayprobably Tuesday(Bank Holiday).Let me know if you want me to keep you one!€23

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

ricka wrote: »
    Hi,
    110 Box Set(5) Kings Arms €40.About a week delivery time.

Also i know you've been looking for 1911PD mags.We've got 50 arriving next Mondayprobably Tuesday(Bank Holiday).Let me know if you want me to keep you one!€23

thanks for the reply, do i need to pay in advance to order the aug mags?

thanks for the reply, do i need to pay in advance to order the aug mags?
    No Kev, if you want them, then I'll order them:)

lads, any multicam baseball caps in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

ricka wrote: »
    No Kev, if you want them, then I'll order them:)

yeah please do, i pick up deliveries in greenogue about twice a week so can call in and pick em up no probs once they're in thanks

lads, any multicam baseball caps in stock?
    Hi, yep in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey ricka! I found a lovely Galil on your website. could you please tell me the make of it? Also are there any known issues with it? Is it GBB version? Thanks a mil

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hey ricka! I found a lovely Galil on your website. could you please tell me the make of it? Also are there any known issues with it? Is it GBB version? Thanks a mil

won't answer the question, although i know the answer, don't wana take over Ricka's thread:P but my friend has it and it's amazing, no problems with it, and good strong blowback. His is AEG btw so I'm guessing this one is aswell as he got it from Hobby:D

:) i don't get your point. Why can't you answer? I just want to know the make. I think it would be some sort of help to hobbyairsof as I want to buy this thing:)

• Advertisement

:) i don't get your point. Why can't you answer? I just want to know the make. I think it would be some sort of help to hobbyairsof as I want to buy this thing:)

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but we've been very busy today.
    The galil you're looking at on the website is made by CYMA.It's not blowback.
    The Galil that 'Target' has mentioned above is a Kings Arms Galil AR or MAR which we also have in stock.It is electric blowback.
    To be honest the Kings Arms is far superior and only €50 euro more at the moment!check out the price on some of the Asian sites and you'll see how cheap it is:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Ricka, any M4 mag catches instock?
    Cheers,
    Ger:)

Hey, thanks for your answer. So the king arms one is 270 euro? I couldn't find it on your website. Is there a way to buy it online? And how long is the delivery? I'm in dublin city centre. Oh and what accessories do you have for galil? Thanks

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Cheers,

Don't know Ger.Get back to you in the morning

cause the last thing I want is to A) go off topic (like I am now, sorry:)
    B) answer your question wrongly and C) well it's not my thread:P
    I thought it was KA, so just as well i din't :P, my friend has KA blowback version

Sorry Richy:P :rolleyes: what's the two ' for around my name?:P i do something bad:confused::p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey just to say the g&g Aims arrived today. Pleasure ordering with you lads.

T4RGET wrote: »
    Sorry Richy:P :rolleyes: what's the two ' for around my name?:P i do something bad:confused::p:)

Lol, no mate just a lack of education on my part:)
    Never did listen in school:D

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Cheers,

Hi Ger,

We are waiting on an order with some Mag catches from King arms. Hope to have next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hi Ger,

We are waiting on an order with some Mag catches from King arms. Hope to have next week.
    Agh! Was hoping to have one for Sunday...
    Thanks though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

No Problem:)

Advertisement